36 yr old woman weds herself.....................

Options
2»

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is the height of stupidity, and the fact that the kids chose to leave hear ass and go live with their father tells you something. How often does that even happen?

Still the people that went to the ceremony and supported that fuckery are probably bigger losers than the woman herself.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and people actually showed up to witness this bs
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is the height of stupidity, and the fact that the kids chose to leave hear ass and go live with their father tells you something. How often does that even happen?

Still the people that went to the ceremony and supported that fuckery are probably bigger losers than the woman herself.

Quite a bit from my experience actually. My parents are the only ones out of all the people I know pretty much that are still married. When the rest of them divorced the kids we're old enough to choose the vast majority of them chose to go live with their fathers. Probably why all of my friends even though we all ? up at one point in time still ended up doing something with our lives. The ones that didn't amount to ? went to go live with their mothers.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    and people actually showed up to witness this bs

Lol @ coming to a ceremony to witness a chick recite vows to herself.. That's awkward.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quite a bit from my experience actually. My parents are the only ones out of all the people I know pretty much that are still married. When the rest of them divorced the kids we're old enough to choose the vast majority of them chose to go live with their fathers. Probably why all of my friends even though we all ? up at one point in time still ended up doing something with our lives. The ones that didn't amount to ? went to go live with their mothers.

Really? Well, that's honestly new to me. Can't say I've ever run into children of a divorce that lived primarily with their fathers and I know a lot of people children of divorce.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Really? Well, that's honestly new to me. Can't say I've ever run into children of a divorce that lived primarily with their fathers and I know a lot of people children of divorce.

Yeah well the trend I've noticed is that when a child has to live in a single parent household they are probably better off going with their dad. Like I said most of the people I know raised by single mothers never really acheived anything in life and some of them had real potential. On the other hand everyone I know raised by single fathers, male or female, ended up doing great in life. Not saying mothers are bad parents or nothing, but it's quite odd to me how this always happens when mothers are supposed to be the superior parents.
  • BlackThor356
    BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well you know she wont be faithful