YES!!!!!! DAVIS IS COMING TO MY CITY!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• hALF_pAST_7EVEN
    hALF_pAST_7EVEN Members Posts: 142 ✭✭
    Options
    ? right, we in this ? . Trade emeka and we'll be str8
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *yawns*

And he's done what in the NBA?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just hope Anthony Davis is as good as advertised. We need to resign Eric Gordon and use that 10th pick to sign another good player I wouldn't mind getting Perry Jones with that 10th pick if he falls that far last year he woulda been a lottery pick. Use guys like Kaman and Landry with expiring contracts to get young talent to put around Davis and Gordon. If Davis is as good as they say he is and management makes good moves in a few years we'll be a problem.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hornets will not be close to .500 next year
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Hornets will not be close to .500 next year

That might be true but I remember when the SuperSonics/Thunder drafted Durant they were sorry as hell to but they kept with the goal and drafted other good talent such as Westbrook, Harden, and Ibaka) and look at them now. They got a team that is going to compete well into the future possibly for even championships.

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alot of feelings caught in this thread. But shouts out to my Nawlins brothers and the other trill ? who should there support.

The rest of the IC please do yall research before yall talk ? about my town and team. You dumb ignorant ? REALLY sleeping on the Hornets.

We gonna surprise yall ass watch. Can bet that.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Damn how ironic that the hornets of all the bad teams got the number one pick. Seriously I think the 03 cavs were the last team with the leagues worst record to have the number one pick.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Damn how ironic that the hornets of all the bad teams got the number one pick. Seriously I think the 03 cavs were the last team with the leagues worst record to have the number one pick.

Cavs 2011
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    *inb4 knee injury* the knee collector doesn't forgets...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    No one wants to play in new orleans. If hes any good, he gone as a free agent. Not even Chris Paul wanted to stay there
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The hornets do play hard cuz I remember they were beatin the bulls in chicago then Rose had to put the team on his bacc and hit that go ahead pull up j wit like 20 seconds left

And that game when kobe started 0-17 and kept hoggin and the hornets was winnin the whole game then jagged down the stretch

This team on the rise they gonna be like the thunder in 3 years watch

Cavs 2011

That was the clippers pick the cavs traded mo williams and jamario moon to the clippers for their 2011 draft pick and baron davis that pick ended up bein #1

Cavs got the 4 pick in last years draft

• silverfoxx
    Options
    G Mack wrote: »
    i can imagine davis was like "awww shittt not the fkkin hornets""

why...they made the playoffs last year with a ? roster...they had CP but other than that...who else saw that team doing what they did...they went on 2 ten game winnings streaks...which lead the league...they have a fiyah young coach, a GOAT in training GM, and NOW an owner who will spend money...why wouldnt he wanna come here...i think you got us confused with charlotte...

did you see the hornets play this year? They were a decent team and lost a ton of games by less than 10 pts...they were competitive despite Gordon missing practically the entire year...

why...they made the playoffs last year with a ? roster...they had CP but other than that...who else saw that team doing what they did...they went on 2 ten game winnings streaks...which lead the league...they have a fiyah young coach, a GOAT in training GM, and NOW an owner who will spend money...why wouldnt he wanna come here...i think you got us confused with charlotte...

did you see the hornets play this year? They were a decent team and lost a ton of games by less than 10 pts...they were competitive despite Gordon missing practically the entire year...

That's what I'm saying. ? are not evening researching anything about the Hornets. We are a good team and players actually enjoy it here. And if u look at the lottery, Davis reaction was positive and his family really like New Orleans. His dad even recently said that He is hoping New Orleans is gonna have his billboard from final four back up. Coach Monunty Williams will the underrated coach in the league and will turn Davis into a monster.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

Cavs 2011

The t wolves had the worst record last season.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf they were suppose to give the nets the #1 pick how many ? seasons do I have to sit thru. It was bad enough we went 12-70 and didn't get the #1 pick. If deron leaves(I don't think he will) it will be a terrible next couple of years
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

That's what I'm saying. ? are not evening researching anything about the Hornets. We are a good team and players actually enjoy it here. And if u look at the lottery, Davis reaction was positive and his family really like New Orleans. His dad even recently said that He is hoping New Orleans is gonna have his billboard from final four back up. Coach Monunty Williams will the underrated coach in the league and will turn Davis into a monster.

man a lot of these cats just talking out they ass...they have no clue whats going on in N.O. other than what ESPN tells them...smh...

Bruh this is the IC. Stop trying to answer these fools. They couldnt tell you the starting five of any team outside the ones playing right now. Hell most of these MFer cant tell you the backups on their own favorite teams without google.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    u know how distracted them eyebrow will be when he guarding up on someone
  • caddo man
    Options
    u know how distracted them eyebrow will be when he guarding up on someone

We need a LOL! button!
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • caddo man
    edited May 2012
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_Vki877F0uKPNmDImlXiuXKCwq5jV1XMDxdUnoWXCosL3Or8M

__________________flatline_______________
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2004 Orlando Magic-Dwight Howard

• silverfoxx
    Options
    Still cant believe we got the Unibrow. ? bout to be a problem in my city. I would never think the Hornets would be getting more buzz then my Saints right now.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i read that him and his family are disappointed that he's not going to charlotte
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    i read that him and his family are disappointed that he's not going to charlotte

It was looking good for Charlotte for a while, I bet if they ended up with Davis then Sloan would have ended up coaching there, I dont know if he will go there now

• caddo man
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Still cant believe we got the Unibrow. ? bout to be a problem in my city. I would never think the Hornets would be getting more buzz then my Saints right now.

Hot damn the Arena is about to get that Superdome Upgrade, too. Getting that plane ticket right now.

• silverfoxx
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

That was already proven taking out of context. The writer was trying to make Bobcats fans feel better. However his mom was dissappointed, but him and his dad were not. Davis also said he is looking foward to coming to go win another championship in the city of New Orleans.