Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    monizzle soft

lol 3 or 4 ? go in on truk fit and how you rooming with jae millz and all your punk ass can say is monizzle soft? Lmaooo nah you my lame ? is soft. You cant even defend your label or waynes clothing line all you can do is name call and bump your boring ass threads with a pointless comment.

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Macy's gone ship that ? right over to TJ Maxx
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Macy's gone ship that ? right over to TJ Maxx

hahaha and TJ max gon ship that ? to the salvation army

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    That ? really didnt fly with alotta cats in the bay anyway. From my perspective, only thing Bay Area about that song from the outside looking in is the "RIP Mac Dre Ima do it for The Bay". That beat is a hyphy type beat. He got the "You already know though" from a artist named D-Lo. Chris Brown quoted him too on E-40's "Function (remix), Breezy actually shouted him out for it though. The video was even worst. He had Mac Dre's Mom on there without actually letting the world know who she was. Tyga in San Francisco in a Dodgers jersey was a light weight slap in the face. Wayne was ghostriding a lowrider in Uggs. Ghostriding been played out in The Bay Area. And Lowriders is more of a L.A. thing. He took YOKO & turned it into YOLO. YOKO came from Berner. A San Francisco artist who has a track with Wiz Khalifa, Big Krit, & Chris Brown. The songs called YOKO. This isnt the first time Cash Money came and got some inspiration from the Bay Area. The Big Tymers got the concept for the "Get Ya Roll On" video after a Cash Money concert at the Oracle Arena in Oakland. They seen a side show going on as they tour bus was leaving the arena parking lot. Next thing you know, they in Corvettes and ? doing donuts. They cheated in that video by the way. Them ? had to get the ground wet jus to do donuts. lol.

Just a lil brief history lesson folks. Class dismissed.

lol damn GAYME imean turf u havin a CHANGE OF HEART aint u? i couldve swore i seen u givin drake propz fa havin mac drez mom n da video?!?!?

I gave him props before really putting thought into it. ? was on youtube like "Whos that lady in the beggining?" I knew automatically what it was, but anybody who isnt familiar with Mac Wanda was clueless. They shoulda had a subtitle or introduced her. ? also went sour when Drake changed the lyrics to "RIP Mac Dre ima do it for L.A." at a show in L.A.

here's Too Short speaking on that song & video as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1gj0z-u0mM
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Pics from the DGK/Trukfit Launch at Macy's with Lil Wayne and Stevie Williams

20120603-091310.jpg

Rosa Acosta at the launch

20120603-091323.jpg

20120603-091319.jpg

20120603-091347.jpg

20120603-091356.jpg

20120603-091401.jpg
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This might be the worst clothing line in a long time. Way too much goin on.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Rosa Acosta would get the EBRC treatment
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still have a hard time understanding why anybody does any type of business with YMCMB at all. I understand the business is a cut throat but damn, you would have thought ppl wised up and stop messing with them cats in general.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Im wondering when the skaters really finna lash out at Wayne for biting they lifestyle. They ate Lupe up behind "Kick Push". But its kinda quiet with Wayne.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    Still have a hard time understanding why anybody does any type of business with YMCMB at all. I understand the business is a cut throat but damn, you would have thought ppl wised up and stop messing with them cats in general.

Did you read the article?

• 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »

Did you read the article?

Yes, but I am speaking on YMCMB business model in general. They got a history of not paying people for services provided, etc.

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    I gave him props before really putting thought into it. ? was on youtube like "Whos that lady in the beggining?" I knew automatically what it was, but anybody who isnt familiar with Mac Wanda was clueless. They shoulda had a subtitle or introduced her. ? also went sour when Drake changed the lyrics to "RIP Mac Dre ima do it for L.A." at a show in L.A.

lol@ da bold...atleast u kept it real....but i hear wat ya sayin 2 but short daawg is trippin drake is half white so thatz y he can take a bay influenced song & get radio play all ova da country them white folkz dont wanna c no real N1GGERZ from da bay & itz ? ;d up but thatz da TRUTH lol...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Macy's put that pressure on that boy and made him do them appearances....

Cash Money could screw rap ? but Macys is a whole other league of business
  • GeE-757
    Options
    damn that is rosa she is lookin rite..
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

lol@ da bold...atleast u kept it real....but i hear wat ya sayin 2 but short daawg is trippin drake is half white so thatz y he can take a bay influenced song & get radio play all ova da country them white folkz dont wanna c no real N1GGERZ from da bay & itz ? ;d up but thatz da TRUTH lol...

It aint even just Drake bein half white. Tyga's Rack City is a knockoff hyphy song. When them L.A. ? was dissin Hyphy they was on that Crumpin clown ? . That ? folded faster than a korean lady working in a dry cleaning business.

Exhibit A: Clyde Carson, Kaz Kyzah, & Mayne B.K.A. The Team-Just Go
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJKJHQ52K3g

this came out in 05........cant nobody say Rack City isnt influenced by this style

Exhibit B: The Team-Im On One..............6 years Later Drake, Wayne, & Rick Ross are On One.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU-g6IripYQ&feature=related
  • GeE-757
    Options
    It aint even just Drake bein half white. Tyga's Rack City is a knockoff hyphy song. When them L.A. ? was dissin Hyphy they was on that Crumpin clown ? . That ? folded faster than a korean lady working in a dry cleaning business.

Exhibit A: Clyde Carson, Kaz Kyzah, & Mayne B.K.A. The Team-Just Go
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJKJHQ52K3g

this came out in 05........cant nobody say Rack City isnt influenced by this style

Exhibit B: The Team-Im On One..............6 years Later Drake, Wayne, & Rick Ross are On One.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU-g6IripYQ&feature=related

TYGA is a MUT 2 lol....
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

20120603-091310.jpg

20120603-091323.jpg

20120603-091319.jpg

20120603-091347.jpg

20120603-091356.jpg

20120603-091401.jpg

this ? wayne stayyyy suspecttttt ? wearing tight girl clothesss (cotton ? ride for this ? )

stayyyyy suspecttttt ? nearly 30 years olddd

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trukfit look and sound like some ? they'll sell in TJ Maxx
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    turkfit straight jacked bape with the cartoons
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why would anyone want to wear clothes by a guy who wears womens jeggins?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    why would anyone want to wear clothes by a guy who wears womens jeggins?

I have no idea ask a ? ? like bcotton hell know why

• Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    @dalyricalbandit - bape a lil bit yea, but mainly -- and the average person don't/wont supposed to know this --Trukfit swagga jacked my people brand, Entree lifestyle, the Brooklyn skater brand after wayne tried to buy the company off him and my peeps declined lol.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

20120603-091310.jpg

20120603-091323.jpg

20120603-091319.jpg

20120603-091347.jpg

20120603-091356.jpg

20120603-091401.jpg

this ? wayne stayyyy suspecttttt ? wearing tight girl clothesss (cotton ? ride for this ? )

stayyyyy suspecttttt ? nearly 30 years olddd

you a ? ?
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @dalyricalbandit - lil bit yea but mainly (and the average person don't/wont supposed to know this) Trukfit swagga jacked my people brand, Entree lifestyle, the Brooklyn skater brand lol

just went to their website(entree), they got a shirt that has the same logo as Wayne's Trukfit(the truck) lol