Who does the white-man prefer now: ROSS or 50-CENT??

Options

Comments

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    antarticp wrote: »
    he didnt approve it ... but he did say that eminem could say whatever he wants around him .....

u know MM standz fa MASSAH MARSHALL & woodface is da modern day kunta kinte that will do anythang his cracka massah say werd 2 BIG STY

http://youtu.be/PsrxTOp5PmU

pretty dope track ;) side note: 50 signed to marshall before them tapes with eminem dropping the N bomb came out .... its one thing to stand next to the guy and dont know him @ all ... but its another thing to stand next to the guy after getting to know him especially if hes someone who helped you change your life .... IJS ;)

but i feel ya gee ... big sty def dropped some ether on this track ...

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    pretty dope track ;) side note: 50 signed to marshall before them tapes with eminem dropping the N bomb came out .... its one thing to stand next to the guy and dont know him @ all ... but its another thing to stand next to the guy after getting to know him especially if hes someone who helped you change your life .... IJS ;)

yeah i understand woodface didnt know his massah was racist back when he 1st sign;d 2 da shady plantation cuz no1 did BUT once feminem got xposed as a KLANSMEN that modern day kunta kinte shouldve been on camera beatin his cracka slave massahz azz on MTV & denoucnin feminem but no all woodface did was b a HOUSENIGGA & protect his slavemassah thatz another reason y dont ? wit woodface cuz hez a CRACKA PROTECTOR!
  • antarticp
    edited July 2012
    Options

yeah i understand woodface didnt know his massah was racist back when he 1st sign;d 2 da shady plantation cuz no1 did BUT once feminem got xposed as a KLANSMEN that modern day kunta kinte shouldve been on camera beatin his cracka slave massahz azz on MTV & denoucnin feminem but no all woodface did was b a HOUSENIGGA & protect his slavemassah thatz another reason y dont ? wit woodface cuz hez a CRACKA PROTECTOR!

i wonder if fif @least had a talk with em about them tapes ... i def feel he should have atleast approach em about it ... especially if thats your friend .....

side note was that howard stern interview before or after the eminem racist tape ??
  • GeE-757
    Options
    i wonder if fif @least had a talk with em about them tapes ... i def feel he should have atleast approach em about it ... especially if thats your friend .....

side note was that howard stern interview before or after the eminem racist tape ??

woodface did talk 2 his massah & he said he was gonna protect his massah like a good ? & i wanna say that howard stern interview was after da racist tapez cuz woodface is lyin sayin feminem is not racist & would neva say ? or ? but im not really sure but regardless woodface is a HOUSENIGGA!
  • antarticp
    edited July 2012
    Options

woodface did talk 2 his massah & he said he was gonna protect his massah like a good ? & i wanna say that howard stern interview was after da racist tapez cuz woodface is lyin sayin feminem is not racist & would neva say ? or ? but im not really sure but regardless woodface is a HOUSENIGGA!

no doubt man your entitled to your opinion ... we will have to agree to disagree ... funny ish is one of my goals is to get down with the #moneyteam .... if i make that happen i'm going to setup a meeting with you & fif so yall can squash the beef ... so we can get the entire east coast back in action and not to dominate but so we can bring all this ish together .... East + West + South + Mid-West = Future of Hip Hop ;)
  • Kbro21
    Kbro21 Members Posts: 2
    edited July 2012
    Options
    That is some racist ? right there. you sound like just another ignorant black dude. white boys along with black boys, bump who ever has the best ? . now if by saying white man you mean, suits? then that's awhole other thing. everybody knows the music industry like most things r run by the richest of folks, most being white....n those dudes dont play around with there money. And r of course going to push which ever artist is the hottest at the moment (ross). so they can make the most. ? thats AMERICA MUTHAFUKA. u dont like it go home.
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    no doubt man your entitled to your opinion ... we will have to agree to disagree ... funny ish is one of my goals is to get down with the #moneyteam .... if i make that happen i'm going to setup a meeting with you & fif so yall can squash the beef ... so we can get the entire east coast back in action and not to dominate but so we can bring all this ish together .... East + West + South + Mid-West = Future of Hip Hop ;)

lol@ u...but nah im straight i dont wanna make peace wit a HOUSENIGGA i dont ? wit cracka protectorz like woodface woodface is da main reason y ny hiphop is so ? ;d up he help;d destory ? when he was runnin around bein a hater actin like he ran ? when he was just really da white manz pet baboon thatz y woodface slavemassah feminem is still a PLATINUM artist & woodface is struggle 2 keep up wit ROSS NOW....
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    MTV came 2 the bet awards to talk to ross , the white man loves rick ross and help sending young black in into a life sty;e that will have them in jail, so the can become free salve labour
  • GeE-757
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    MTV came 2 the bet awards to talk to ross , the white man loves rick ross and help sending young black in into a life sty;e that will have them in jail, so the can become free salve labour

u live n canada ? !
  • jayblackhat001
    jayblackhat001 Members Posts: 2
    Options
    umm how many peeps still copin em cds and listening to his sirius show?black n white?n how many blacks work 4 em and how many rappers been on em radio show since dat ? ...thousands!so y u pickin on fif?n dont em work for dre anyhow?so utimately 50 really works for dre maan!if u got a chance get crazy rich like 50 u guna pass it down? cmon dawg jus b honest u hate fif n leave it at dat! em apologized 4 dat ? and da whole hip hop let it slide!bros b gunnin down each otha down on da street 4 sum mcnuggets or no reason at all.i dont c u protestin ova dat! let dude feed his fam n stop hatin so hard bro.wat he do bang yo chik?
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    umm how many peeps still copin em cds and listening to his sirius show?black n white?n how many blacks work 4 em and how many rappers been on em radio show since dat ? ...thousands!so y u pickin on fif?n dont em work for dre anyhow?so utimately 50 really works for dre maan!if u got a chance get crazy rich like 50 u guna pass it down? cmon dawg jus b honest u hate fif n leave it at dat! em apologized 4 dat ? and da whole hip hop let it slide!bros b gunnin down each otha down on da street 4 sum mcnuggets or no reason at all.i dont c u protestin ova dat! let dude feed his fam n stop hatin so hard bro.wat he do bang yo chik?

lol@ da BOLD...WHO LIED 2 U??? ALL BLK INDUSTRY RAPPERZ AINT LET THAT ? SLIDE & ? THESE BLK INDUSTRY RAPPERZ THAT SUCK THAT CRACKAZ ? LIKE KOWARDz cuz DA STREETZ aint 4give him thatz da problem wit hiphop rite now therr is no REVOLUTIONARY rapperz now cuz if TUPAC was alive best believe that cracka would b outta hiphop once benzino drop;d that BOMB wit them RACIST TAPEZ! & yeah da cracka said a LIE/XCUSE/APOLOGY but thatz just it feminem was LYIN on YELLOW BRICK ROAD sayin he was a TEEN n highskool & had a BLK GF when he made them racist tapez cuz he was actually 21....& thatz da problem i have wit HOUSENIGGAZ like WOODFACE cuz that baboon got on his HAWAII 5-0 IM TELLIN CSI ? when a BLK MAN liKE RICK ROSS lied about bein a TEEN CO but when da baboonz WHITE CRACKA SLAVEMASSAH FEMINEM getz xposed as a KLANSMEn all this muuunkee do is go on HOWARD STERN & LIE & say feminem neva said ? OR ? & da cracka can call him anythang he wantz thatz y i will alwayz b againt that HOUSENIGGA! again i dont know who lied 2 u but all of us blkz aint houseniggaz & muuunkeez & we aint 4give that cracka fa bein racist especially when he tried 2 diss LAURYN HILL ova a RUMOR of her bein RACIST 2wardz WHItez back n 99..

http://youtu.be/BsF3xAyj5Lw

http://youtu.be/PsrxTOp5PmU

http://youtu.be/nP_2yE0AAlI

http://youtu.be/YGdzP4yQcsw

• jayblackhat001
    jayblackhat001 Members Posts: 2
    Options
    k kool i ur point but wat bout dre he signed em n got mad rich off em n fif.i think they sent 50 to do their ? work cause i didnt hear ? from dre during all dat fiasco.dre steady getn paid off dat whiteboi 2 n hes da boss!!!
  • wolfman91
    wolfman91 Members Posts: 111 ✭✭
    Options
    I am white and right now Ross and Nas are the best to me, The also call me the ATL White Boy
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    k kool i ur point but wat bout dre he signed em n got mad rich off em n fif.i think they sent 50 to do their ? work cause i didnt hear ? from dre during all dat fiasco.dre steady getn paid off dat whiteboi 2 n hes da boss!!!

? ? AZZ DRE fa puttin da cracka on he is da biggest HOUSENIGGA n hiphop & WOODFACE is #2 & yeah ? dre is gettin paid off da cracka but he still has a slavemassah he takez orderz from JIMMY so dre aint da baawse i know this might b long but REV PHIL is preachin CHUUUCH!

rev phil goes n on how da EUROMATH/SHADY/GGGAY-UNIT mpire has ? ;d up hiphop @ 7:10
    http://youtu.be/5NS9VJY4NO0
    wolfman91 wrote: »
    I am white and right now Ross and Nas are the best to me, The also call me the ATL White Boy

well as long as u aint makin racist tapez & shittin on blk folk u kool wit me...

• Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO @ this thread... let's see, a roided out sociopath with ? tendencies that raps about killing his own kind, disrespecting women and promoting a lifestyle that'll have you dead or in jail, or a fat self loathing diabetes patient that raps about killing his own kind, disrespecting women and promoting a lifestyle that'll have you dead or in jail... how can one choose?
  • wolfman91
    wolfman91 Members Posts: 111 ✭✭
    Options

"well as long as u aint makin racist tapez & shittin on blk folk u kool wit me..."

No man, everyone of my friends in atl are black. I don't hate on anyone bro

• GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    No man, everyone of my friends in atl are black. I don't hate on anyone bro

kool...like i said as long as u aint out herr hangin wit blkz smilin n our face & then shittin on us behind our backz like a FEMINEM u is good!
  • Avenged Sevenfold
    Avenged Sevenfold Members Posts: 199 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm white so I can only speak on my behalf. I don't care much for either. but if i had to listen to either i would pick early 50 cent over ross any day of the week. Where I live the last time ross had a single that was being played a lot was when he released Push It to the limit or whatever it is called. I was 16 when that was going on so it's been a long ass while since ross has been getting airplay down here. Sadly it's all about CM
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    LMAO @ this thread... let's see, a roided out sociopath with ? tendencies that raps about killing his own kind, disrespecting women and promoting a lifestyle that'll have you dead or in jail, or a fat self loathing diabetes patient that raps about killing his own kind, disrespecting women and promoting a lifestyle that'll have you dead or in jail... how can one choose?

Easy choice, pick the guy that isn't signed to a white rapper, more money for our community.
  • Lab Baby
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

Easy choice, pick the guy that isn't signed to a white rapper, more money for our community.

Chiiiiiiill... mad of my favorite rappers are signed to Def Jux, ran by El-P
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white people make no money off sir rozay

fact
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn, well at least EL-P treats his artists like men, Emenim and Jimmy Iovine treat 50-Cent like a ? .

Who does the Black man prefer now: Ross or 50-Cent?? <
    That's the real Question
  • Lab Baby
    Options

Damn, well at least EL-P treats his artists like men, Emenim and Jimmy Iovine treat 50-Cent like a ? .

Who does the Black man prefer now: Ross or 50-Cent?? <
    That's the real Question

I will answer that with an emphatic... 2 CHAUUUUUUINNNNNZZZ!!!