Morgan State University Student Charged in Dismemberment of Man Left Disturbing Online Trail

Options
fiat_money
fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
iY3dhdfYUutvT.jpg
Alexander Kinyua is charged in the killing of Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei- Kodie
(Harford County Sheriff's Office / May 30, 2012)

By Justin Fenton, The Baltimore Sun
12:02 a.m. EDT, May 31, 2012

Alexander Kinyua, a 21-year-old Morgan State University student, has been charged in the killing and dismemberment in Harford County of a 37-year-old man, and while not much was immediately known about the circumstances of the crime, Kinyua's online trail points to a troubled young man.

Just five days ago on a Kenyan website, a post from his parents showed that he had been arrested following what they described as a fight in his dormitory room:

"Our son, Alexander Kimanthi Kinyua, was arrested on Saturday, May 19th, for being involved in a fight in his dormitory room at Morgan State University. The charge against him is “1st Degree Assault and Excessive Endangerment of Life”. His bail has been set for US $220,000.00. In order to get him the best defense possible, we need to secure an attorney who will take his case and leave no stone unturned."

Court records on the state's Judiciary Case Search web site confirm the charges, and show Kinyua, who appears to have no prior record, was able to post bond on May 23rd and was released. Kinyua's address is listed in the 500 block of Terrapin Terrace in Joppa, the same listed as the address for the slaying victim, Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei- Kodie.

The connection between the two men was not known Wednesday night. Late Wednesday, a man who answered a phone at the number listed told The Sun's Kevin Rector that his parents, Antony and Beatrice Kinyua, were "resting," and that the family did not wish to speak to the media without an attorney present.

In the days prior to the arrest, he had posted several strange messages on his Facebook page, in all capital letters. In two of the posts, he uploaded "QR Codes," those bar code images that lead you to a web page when you hover a smart phone over them. They both led to the following message:

"PROJECT ? CODE COUNTERING THE DESTRUCTION OF THE HUMAN FAMILY SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF CREATION SUPPORT ? TEAM STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION ON SURVIVAL OF THE HUMAN FAMILY." "WHAT STRATEGY & METHODS TO COUNTER THE DESTRUCTION (CO-DE) OF THE BLACK FAMILY???" he asked in an accompanying message. "ALL IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS, COMMENTS, ETC. WILL BE APPRECIATED FOR PROJECT ? THE CODE."

In another, he wrote about campus shootings and "death cults":

"HEAR ME OUT HBCU'ERS: ARE YOU STRONG ENOUGH TO ENDURE RITUAL HBCU MASS HUMAN SACRIFICES AROUND THE COUNTRY AND STILL BE ABLE TO FUNCTION AS HUMAN BEINGS? IT'S BEEN ALL TOO TRAGIC WITH THE DUAL UNIVERSITY SHOOTINGS AT VIRGINIA TECH, AND OTHER PAST UNIVERSITY KILLINGS ACROSS THE COUNTRY. NOW FOR A TWIST: ETHNIC CLEANSING IS THE POLICY, STRATEGY AND TACTICS THAT WILL AFFECT YOU, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN THE COMING MONTHS. THIS IS THE BRUTAL BASIS, AN EVIL & TERRIFYING METHOD OF THIS DEATH CULTS."

The message ends up with a poll with no discernible connection to the statement. Another post was simply the image of the Predator from the films of the same name. His profile picture is an image of Richard Ansdell's 1861 painting, "The Hunted Slaves," showing two runaway slaves facing dogs that have been set on them.

Prior to that, Kinyua appeared to be a happy college student. Photo galleries tagged by Kinyua show him smiling and having fun in September 2011 at a campus student organization event, where he shows off a jacket for the National Society of Pershing Rifles, which according to its website is a fraternity for students in Reserve Office Training Corps programs.

Charging documents in the case are expected to be made public Thursday.

Hilarious ? .

Comments

• ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is going on .............?

this is the DMV too......where i live at....smh
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All that talk, and he took out another African, and only one.

Guess he was talking about Africans when he was speaking of ethnic cleansing.

And what is going on with dudes hair? nh.
  • jsnowpro
    jsnowpro Confirm Email Posts: 157
    Options
    "HEAR ME OUT HBCU'ERS: ARE YOU STRONG ENOUGH TO ENDURE RITUAL HBCU MASS HUMAN SACRIFICES AROUND THE COUNTRY AND STILL BE ABLE TO FUNCTION AS HUMAN BEINGS? IT'S BEEN ALL TOO TRAGIC WITH THE DUAL UNIVERSITY SHOOTINGS AT VIRGINIA TECH, AND OTHER PAST UNIVERSITY KILLINGS ACROSS THE COUNTRY. NOW FOR A TWIST: ETHNIC CLEANSING IS THE POLICY, STRATEGY AND TACTICS THAT WILL AFFECT YOU, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN THE COMING MONTHS. THIS IS THE BRUTAL BASIS, AN EVIL & TERRIFYING METHOD OF THIS DEATH CULTS."

^ i don't get it??
  • fiat_money
    Options
    jsnowpro wrote: »

^ i don't get it??
    I think what he's trying to say is that he's crazy.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    see
    all caps makes u look craaazy
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You Morgan State ? are crazy.
  • fiat_money
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Additional info:
    (CBS) JOPPATOWNE, Md. - Authorities arrested a Morgan State University student on Wednesday after allegedly finding human body parts inside his house and a nearby dumpster, CBS Baltimore reports. Police say the suspect, Alexander Kinyua, admitted to eating portions of the body parts, which they believe belong to a man who lived in the same home and who has been missing since Friday.

Police executed a search warrant on Wednesday morning. Monica Worrell, a sheriff's spokeswoman, said the body parts found in the home had yet to be identified by the chief medical examiner, but authorities believe they belong to Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie, 37, who vanished Friday, reports CBS Baltimore.

According to the station, police said Kinyua's brother went down to the laundry room of the house and saw two metal tins, which he saw contained a head and two hands. When the brother confronted Kinyua about it, Kinyua said they were animal remains..

The brother then got his dad, who went downstairs but the items were reportedly gone.

During their search, police reportedly retrieved the head and hands. When they interviewed the suspect, he told them he cut up the victim with a knife and cannibalized the heart and portions of the brain, reports CBS Baltimore.

Police told the station that they discovered more evidence blocks away, including body parts inside a dumpster on church property.

Hartford County Sheriff's Office said Kinyua is charged with first-degree murder and is being held without bail.

LOL @ The ? thinking his brother would not be able to tell a human head and human hands from those of a non-human.
  • ATTS
    Options
    Additional details
    His father is a professor here at Morgan. He is also a student. Just last week he beat another student almost to death with a baseball bat.
    He was charge with first degree assault. His bail was $220,000.00.
  • BoldChild
    Options
    More cannibals, and I was just wondering if this ? ate some of the victim.

And it look like that ? painted his head with Elmer's glue, and then sprinkled some barber shop clippings on top.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some 28 days later type ? is starting to pop off
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he was a poster here
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAOoOOOO @ elmers glue and barber shop clippings. That ? is really bothering you eh?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude looks 21 goin on 40
  • fiat_money
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    Additional details
    His father is a professor here at Morgan. He is also a student. Just last week he beat another student almost to death with a baseball bat.
    LOL. That ? is a physics teacher.

I didn't take his class though, so it's cool.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was a Bear... s/o to my Morgan homies...
  • ATTS
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Additional details

this ? just feels close to home...so wierd....
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Additional details

Oh really? So this is local to you? Are you then a part of this acclaimed "death cult?" I knew there was something off about you..
  • Britt_J
    Britt_J Members Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ugh...I went to Morgan for 1 semester when I realized it wasn't for me..
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    Britt_J wrote: »

y?
    I miss my Morgan days... went for 4 years...no degree...lol
  • ATTS
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »

y?

smh...what the ? did u do there?
  • BoldChild
    Options
    Seems there is a lot of smart black people at Morgan State.

I think.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options

y?

long story... in short: I started off great (full scholarship)... life got crazy, had to drop out... I have 2 degrees from another school now though...
  • ATTS
    Options

y?

long story... in short: I started off great (full scholarship)... life got crazy, had to drop out... I have 2 degrees from another school now though...

thats wassup....... @stopitfive ......congrats
  • Britt_J
    Britt_J Members Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @stopitfive..it was too much gang activity lol and I wasn't staying focused, completey blowing my parents money!

So I ended up at a community college and eventually joined the air guard
  • fiat_money
    Options
    Additional details

Oh really? So this is local to you? Are you then a part of this acclaimed "death cult?" I knew there was something off about you..
    Nah, cults are wack.