Morgan State University Student Charged in Dismemberment of Man Left Disturbing Online Trail

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh... white people...
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Britt_J wrote: »
    @stopitfive..it was too much gang activity lol and I wasn't staying focused, completey blowing my parents money!

So I ended up at a community college and eventually joined the air guard

gang activity? gtfoh... I never ran into that issue... on campus...
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Britt_J wrote: »
    @stopitfive..it was too much gang activity lol and I wasn't staying focused, completey blowing my parents money!

So I ended up at a community college and eventually joined the air guard

gang activity? gtfoh... I never ran into that issue... on campus...
    Yeh, a ? in one of my EE classes got shot up over some gang ? on Hillen a few years back.

Speaking of Electrical Engineers, this ? was also one.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    let me find out the fiat_money is a fellow Bear...
  • Britt_J
    Britt_J Members Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @stopitfive..swear to ? ! Lol, they stomped this ? out and whipped his ass for false flagging

And we had ppl just walking up chillin on campus like it was all good and tensions started to rise...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surprised Dro didn't write this ? in jail, and complained about him using ALL CAPS. Lol
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    gang culture is so ? lame... I feel sorry for y'all that ? has gotten to that point...
    don't get it twisted I have stories about Morgan, but none that involve "gangs"...
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black colleges and their relationships with the surrounding community smh...
  • fiat_money
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Pics from his facebook(nh):
    fSMWp.jpg
    K5Uqo.jpg
    hLHPw.jpg
    fIEZ9.jpg
    gFBZl.jpg
    bLEGa.jpg
    rmTl7.jpg
    teAWd.jpg
    D3wax.jpg
    N9gQe.jpg
  • fiat_money
    edited June 2012
    Options
    LOL @ This ? :
    WPlSB.png
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    let me find out the fiat_money is a fellow Bear...

no ? .
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Pics from his facebook(nh):
    fSMWp.jpg
    K5Uqo.jpg
    hLHPw.jpg
    fIEZ9.jpg
    gFBZl.jpg
    bLEGa.jpg
    rmTl7.jpg
    teAWd.jpg
    D3wax.jpg
    N9gQe.jpg

alot of symbolism in those pics, this was a calculated dude
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

alot of symbolism in those pics, this was a calculated disturbed dude

Fixed. Premeditated psychosis.
  • mdcu16
    mdcu16 Members Posts: 297
    Options
    Glad I'm not in the DMV area anymore
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ the angle with his head all at the bottom of the pics.

? is that a cane with a dragon head handle?

I see he likes predatory animals that eat flesh.

"Stop eating people bro"
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A chick stabbed her roomate in the neck there last yr
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

alot of symbolism in those pics, this was a calculated disturbed dude

Fixed. Premeditated psychosis.

disturbed indeed, calculated for sure.. this ? wasnt taking bathroom pics lol
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ him lookin like a lurker in all his pics
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn not a good look for my homestate, dis ? look like a pshyco in his pics too man give him a straightjacket nd padded room eatin brains nd hearts aint wats crackin I kno life as a college student aint easy financially but buy sumthin off da dollar menu or sumthin man
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reminds me of the guy who set fire to the dorm I was in my freshman year.

Story last updated at 10:45 a.m. on Wednesday, February 5, 2003

Student arrested in Bethune-Cookman dorm fire

The Associated Press

� �
    DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - A student told police he torched a Bethune-Cookman College dormitory because "? told me to set the fire," authorities said. Two students and a firefighter were injured in the blaze.

Langston Imani DuBois Deary, 18, was charged with arson to an occupied building after the Tuesday morning fire at LeFevre Hall that caused about $250,000 in damage, officials said.

One of the two students that suffered smoke inhalation was admitted to Halifax Medical Center for treatment. A Daytona Beach firefighter was treated for heat exhaustion at the scene, fire investigators said.

Deary, who lives near Atlanta, told police and fire investigators that he lit a pile of clothes on fire in his room about 6 a.m., according to police reports.

Police said Deary told them, "I felt like I was ? , I could do anything," and that he had smoked a large amount of marijuana before starting the fire.

Deary was being held Wednesday at Volusia County Jail on $20,000 bond. He refused to cooperate at his initial hearing Tuesday and had to be carried to and from the courtroom by deputies. No lawyer information for him was immediately available.

The dorm was built in 1966 and did not have sprinklers because they weren't required by fire codes back then. The hall was equipped with fire extinguishers, and smoke and fire alarms.

The absence of fire sprinklers was blamed in part for three deaths in a fire at Seton Hall University in New Jersey in January 2000.

"We're very lucky, very fortunate, very blessed to be able to not have any fatalities or injuries," school spokeswoman Camesha Whittaker said.

The college relocated the dorm's 158 male students to other rooms on campus.

http://jacksonville.com/apnews/stories/020503/D7P0EQRG0.html

http://www.accessnorthgeorgia.com/detail.php?n=183776&c=2

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2003-02-05/news/0302050308_1_whittaker-fire-sprinklers-fire-alarms

• The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    s-ALEXANDER-KINYUA-large.jpg

In yet another horrifying incident of human flesh-eating this week, a student in Maryland allegedly admitted to devouring his roommate's brain and heart.

Alexander Kinyua, a 21-year-old Morgan State University student, admitted to murdering his roommate Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie, who was reported missing last Friday, cops told the Baltimore Sun.

Kinyua's father called police late Tuesday night when Kinyua's brother reportedly found human remains -- a head and two hands -- in a metal tin in the basement. The brother and father left the room for a short time, but when they came back, the body parts had been moved and Kinyua was washing out the tin, the paper reported.

Officers searched the house and arrested Kinyua. The man allegedly confessed a shocking revelation: not only had he killed Agyei-Kodie by cutting him up with a knife and then dismembered him, he ingested parts of the victim's brain and all of his heart. He then allegedly dropped most of the remains in a Dumpster behind a church in Joppatowne.

It's yet unclear what Kinyua's motive may have been, but he was charged with first-degree murder on Wednesday. In another incident on May 20, he was charged with first-degree assault when he allegedly beat a fellow student randomly with a baseball bat and then fled into the woods.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hear about this on the news..? is disgustingly scary as ? out here....
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? is wrong with this ? ?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dam i wonder if morgan still got mice in the cafe. the college and bmore were some ? but boy the hoes were top

I never heard of any gang ? when i was at Morgan but northwood wasn't the safest place. My folks got killed 2nd day of school one semester.