Toddler Singing Homophobic Song In Church Goes Viral

Options
Bully_Pulpit
Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://youtu.be/QwVWbWw_Yrk

These look like the same ppl that'll teach they kids to hang a ? up, not that im comparing the ? rights movement to the civil right movement. Even though I dont condone faggotry I still find this ? disgusting.

The lyrics to the song:
“The Bible’s right, somebody’s wrong.

The Bible’s right, somebody’s wrong.

Romans one, twenty six and twenty seven;

Ain’t no homos gonna make it to Heaven.”

Comments

• Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This church's Ku Klux ? meeting was shortly after.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Indoctrination of hatred at its finest.

That said, I can sort of understand why churches are up in arms about this. I recently found out that if ? marriage is made into law, churches can technically be subject to discrimination lawsuits if they don't allow ? to get married at their facilities. That's kinda ? up.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ this ?

we gotta do better...........
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even thought the Bible does condemn homosexuality, they definatley are going about it all wrong. Making a song like that makes these adults no better than the bully teasing the effiminate kid in elementary school.

They are suppose to be the ones who are trying to help these individuals turn away from that life style, not simply turn them away. And thats exactly what they are teaching these kids to do.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cosign this church's approach to educating the young.

Whole heartedly.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    something tells me this is the same church

1892029_o.gif
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This church's Ku Klux ? meeting was shortly after.
    Seems like it
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gif gets me everytime
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This kid will later be charged with with a hate crime in 10 years. This video will be used as evidence of his indoctrination (splchk)
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Some things will never change
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well....damn...lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every religious person believes this, they just don't have the ? to say it. I've met Christians that get upset with those one dudes who protest w signs, "? hates ? " "? burn in hell", and they're like "that's so mean!". I always tell them they believe it too, their bible teaches that and they need to grow ? for their ? and just say what the bible says too.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't like the ? lying. (According to the Christian religion)

• VIBE
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Ain't like the ? lying. (According to the Christian religion)

Co-sign, he's just telling you gods a homophobe.

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    damn while what homos do in private makes me ? and disgust the ? outta me...it messed up this church is force feeding this kid into believing what they do...
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dislike ? just like allot of other people but that's just because they ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Every religious person believes this, they just don't have the ? to say it. I've met Christians that get upset with those one dudes who protest w signs, "? hates ? " "? burn in hell", and they're like "that's so mean!". I always tell them they believe it too, their bible teaches that and they need to grow ? for their ? and just say what the bible says too.

Christ taught to basically hate the sin not the sinner. The Bible teaches that it's not our place to judge others. That's reserved for ? . Nowhere in the Bible does it say that ? hates ? or that homosexuality is an offense that leaves to an unavoidable trip to hell.

• VIBE
    Options
    Homosexuality is an abomination. ? destroyed S&G because it was full of homos.

This according to the teachings in church.

? doesn't hate homos? He destroyed two cities supposedly for that reason, sure they wouldn't "repent" and tried to ? some angels though.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo the comments yall wrote are ? hilarious
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

? doesn't hate homos? He destroyed two cities supposedly for that reason, sure they wouldn't "repent" and tried to ? some angels though.

Christians believe that we live under a new covenant as ushered in by the death and resurrection He died as a sacrifice for our sins. So the Old Testament belief that we're all sinners and worthy of death as a result of our sins really isn't central to Christian belief.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This only applies to the Jews, ? .

Christians believe that we live under a new covenant as ushered in by the death and resurrection He died as a sacrifice for our sins. So the Old Testament belief that we're all sinners and worthy of death as a result of our sins really isn't central to Christian belief.

Word to the new testament

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *? thread on the IC*

Look! Up in the sky is it Peter pan, puff the magic dragon? No! It's VIBE

[img]http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/112010/? -comic.jpg[/img]

Throwin on his rainbow cape and glitter mask for the pink mafia.

On topic: I stopped believing in the Bible once I found out about how the Catholic church completely fabricated the curse of Ham in order to justify murder of Africans

How those crook nose ? fabricated the story of Moses. it was actually a Khemetic pharoah named Ahmose father of the 18th dynasty who drove the hyksos out of the delta region of ancient Khemet. They claimed to be enslaved in 'egypt' building pyramids. How can that be when the pyramids were already completed by the 12th dynasty.

pictured Hyksos, non Black invaders image015.jpg

most importantly how most of the stories are lifted and plagiarized from Khemetic allegories and history.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    *? thread on the IC*

Look! Up in the sky is it Peter pan, puff the magic dragon? No! It's VIBE

[img]http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/112010/? -comic.jpg[/img]

Throwin on his rainbow cape and glitter mask for the pink mafia.

On topic: I stopped believing in the Bible once I found out about how the Catholic church completely fabricated the curse of Ham in order to justify murder of Africans

How those crook nose ? fabricated the story of Moses. it was actually a Khemetic pharoah named Ahmose father of the 18th dynasty who drove the hyksos out of the delta region of ancient Khemet. They claimed to be enslaved in 'egypt' building pyramids. How can that be when the pyramids were already completed by the 12th dynasty.

pictured Hyksos, non Black invaders image015.jpg

most importantly how most of the stories are lifted and plagiarized from Khemetic allegories and history.

Nothing is new under the sun. It's possible most of the Khemetic stories were adaptations of earlier stories brought from older groups like those in Cush. The wisdom that can be found in the Bible isn't suddenly invalidated because the the stories are retellings. It also isn't the Bible's fault that wicked people misrepresent it to justify their own foul actions.