Rondo will be a Hall of Famer

Options
2»

Comments

• DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Rondo will have to do this for the rest of the series for the Celtics to even have a chance. They gotta win 3 in a row now.

who dat in ya sig
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ill give it time before i cosign
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No. He needs like 6 more years of getting better before he's HOF ready. His stats and accomplishments are just not up to par with the rest of the HOF PGs.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who quoted MAC Miller? I'm bout to smh if you mean what I think you mean.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No. He needs like 6 more years of getting better before he's HOF ready. His stats and accomplishments are just not up to par with the rest of the HOF PGs.
    of course not, hes 26

but he's on pace
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    funny how a ? can stand out on a team with three other big names...did yall ever think that ppl would rather make him make the shot and tightly guard the others that is almost guaranteed to make the shot.

? aint gonna guard rondo over pierce, allen or garnett.

thats like guarding BJ armstrong over jordan, pippen and rodman(yes,rebounding rodman)

if the ? is good without them then i will give him props. but lets not put him on a derrick rose, kobe, durant level just yet
  • irad4185
    irad4185 Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Options
    If they keep a roster similar to KG, Ray, and Pierce for another 3 years then no question. He's got a high bb-iQ and is a great athlete but he seems kinda like Jeremy Lin. He just always seemed one dimensional. If he can still be the Rondo we know and drop 20+ like he did last game he'll make the HOF easily.