Comments

• Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    @death187sin has fell victim.

Story LOL...

Where the ? you think the term lunch ? came from. I the Blazini post a pic making fun of that ? some time ago.

? how I miss that....LOL
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how was this orchestrated
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »

Story LOL...
    tFMr1.png

SMH......damn......LOL, that's ? up
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

Another classic IC moment.....
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

Another classic IC moment.....

Right...I see I missed some ? in my absence

• Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAO, you learn something new everyday......
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    Options
    having lunch with a coworker and lying about is cheating in my eyes had she been honest it wouldnt have been a big deal or given a heads up but she didnt she lied so she definitely knew she was in the wrong. Thats why when I have s/o i randomly drop by they job while they on lunch? to stop the lunch ? in his tracks
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Options
    terbear wrote: »
    having lunch with a coworker and lying about is cheating in my eyes had she been honest it wouldnt have been a big deal or given a heads up but she didnt she lied so she definitely knew she was in the wrong. Thats why when I have s/o i randomly drop by they job while they on lunch? to stop the lunch ? in his tracks

You a good one (supposedly)....have you or co workers even been the "work wife" aka lunch woman
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao Fiat_Money hit the nail on the head
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Options
    Never had one.

I see married co-workers out at lunch one on one with the opposite sex all the time. I just do an eyebrow raise in my head and keep it moving...one chick even it calls dude her 'work husband'.

maybe lunch is where she likes to flirt kinda like you on the IC, as long as shes not giving whats "his" it should be ok right?

Big difference in flirting with screennames and connecting with a real person on a daily basis...that's kinda dangerous imo.
    An extremely big difference
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Story LOL...
    tFMr1.png

Wow, his interrogation skills are on point LOL.
  • terbear
    Options

You a good one (supposedly)....have you or co workers even been the "work wife" aka lunch woman
    yeah 1 time i was lunch ? once, i dont care for it thou cause getting text at midnight from heated s/o's is no bueno. yes i tried to ? but i had no game back then so i didnt get to even though i truly believe she wanted to. i just took my homeboys sister out to dinner and drinks and she got a boyfriend dude called and she lied and said a group of people was with us SMFH i started laughing so hard. I'm a dinner ? more than a lunch ?

• eternalmoney
    eternalmoney Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Story LOL...
    tFMr1.png

The funniest ? about this whole story was him trying to convince us that his girl really got 8 people in a 3 series BMW. If anything it was just her and the lunch ? .

• Mr.Audigier216
    Options

yeah 1 time i was lunch ? once, i dont care for it thou cause getting text at midnight from heated s/o's is no bueno. yes i tried to ? but i had no game back then so i didnt get to even though i truly believe she wanted to. i just took my homeboys sister out to dinner and drinks and she got a boyfriend dude called and she lied and said a group of people was with us SMFH i started laughing so hard. I'm a dinner ? more than a lunch ?

You still a lunch ? , u just didn't ? n was putting in overtime
  • eternalmoney
    eternalmoney Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

real talk, The lunch ? ain't always ? . He laughing at her jokes, telling her she look nice, listening to her problems and doing everything right the other dude ain't doing. The lunch ? just has to be patient and it will wear her down eventually. She'll start talking to you freely, showing her body in front of you and then she calling you after work.

• terbear
    Options

yup, no overtime whats so ever i told you no game back then i was a nerd, if i recall she wanted me to build her a computer from scratch which i did for her.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    son on twitter yesterday was HURT. His girl had a ? eatin lunch with her. he was ready to surprise her too.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Options

real talk, The lunch ? ain't always ? . He laughing at her jokes, telling her she look nice, listening to her problems and doing everything right the other dude ain't doing. The lunch ? just has to be patient and it will wear her down eventually. She'll start talking to you freely, showing her body in front of you and then she calling you after work.

True.......
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    son on twitter yesterday was HURT. His girl had a ? eatin lunch with her. he was ready to surprise her too.

this hahahaha ? went in about that ? for days

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn lol completely forgot about the orchestration ?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so who gon admit that the lunch ? snagged they chick one time too?

we keep it honest on this board

at least one ? posting done fell victim :(
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Orchestrators
    We orchestrate any stealing of ? ' ? ,
    and we're damn good too.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought yall was talking bout the one gump ? in the office that wants to get the ladies lunch for them and ? b/c they don't feel like going out. or he goes to starbucks for the ladies in the office.