Thinking you're winning when you are really losing.................

Options
13»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -CB- wrote: »
    loI I said we were done an hour ago yet I was on ur mind and u rehashed the ? , and now u wna stop bcuz ur being e-mbarrassed? FOH.

Look, next time I feel like shittin on u just ? and turn the other cheek like u been doin pre revamp, dont let these reactions give u courage since u know im the most hated poster, posting and that any lame ass post directed at me will earn an ether.

At the end of the day they aint no Fantasia's on this site and everyone knows how to read, and for that reason I will always ether and son you via this internet forum, ? .

with all this u ll still be sleeping in a boiler room. Like ur father said this place isnt real. U live for this, i can tell by all the thoughs and effort u put in ur post lol u stalk posters across the internet when banned. Thats pathetic lol. Like I said stop trying to be something ure not, if u were as smart as u think you are u wouldnt be posting nor working/sleeping in a boiler room.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    gettin ? , ? around, gettin high cause #yolo and bein that old, flabby & sick washed up baby daddy/momma with no education at 30
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Goin out partying and drinkin all the time like it means something, but you flunkin out of college.

Didn't you say this happened to you in a recent thread? This leads me to believe that the following is also a recollection of your recent experiences.
    You're having sex, but the girl you on top of is fat as ? .

You're losing in life bruh.

It was years ago.

For both of them.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was years ago.

For both of them.

Heavy lauces do take a long time to recover from.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    flunking out school did take years. but nobody found out about the fat hoe, so I just washed away my sins and shame the following weekend with a bottle southern comfort and I was good after that.
  • Brody Brand New
    Brody Brand New Members Posts: 70
    Options
    That's why a ? always be like live like you on the bottom when you on top like my man Wayne said too much money ain't enough money
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maaaaaaan who took that ? off restriction!!?

#killyoself hahahaha
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some people who get famous, for the wrong reasons do not realize they are losing because they got fame. They never was popular as children, so they don't understsand it's a double edged sword to popularity. They think attention means they won.

I want the right type of attention. Getting my name known do not mean Iam a winner.