Lil Wayne Banned from OKC Arena?

Options

Comments

• Bustamove
    Bustamove Members Posts: 133
    Options
    Is Wayne dumb or something? Wasn't he banned from the Staples Center last series over this same love triangle matter?

And now he's mad that he's isnt allowed into the arena of that same team that requested he not be allowed into ANOTHER team's arena? Ya, ok... makes sense.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bustamove wrote: »
    Is Wayne dumb or something? Wasn't he banned from the Staples Center last series over this same love triangle matter?

And now he's mad that he's isnt allowed into the arena of that same team that requested he not be allowed into ANOTHER team's arena? Ya, ok... makes sense.

what triangle
  • Bustamove
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    Bustamove wrote: »

what triangle

Harden-Trina-Wayne
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Staples center didnt ban wayne....it was la game in okc that he got banned
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Trina still sluggin!
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Damn trina stiil got ass tho
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? James Harden and anybody that love Em.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Damn trina stiil got ass tho

148f.jpg

that frog packing!
  • Bustamove
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    Staples center didnt ban wayne....it was la game in okc that he got banned

Harden asked the Lakers to ban him @ Staples. And there's no report whether he was there or not.

If Wayne had to be banned from OKC's court in that series, then he wouldn't be trying to go there now.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn trina ass is phat
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good,wayne is a band wagon hopping ass ? just like his daddy.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    probably because he didn't have tickets or wasn't accompanied by a grown up
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There a pic which i dont feel like getting that says a rep for the arena said they were completely sold out when contacted by lil waynes people.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    remembers when i was contacted by a Thunder rep
    Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 12:37 PM
    To: Fan Advocate
    Subject: the Kevin Ollie Appreciation Thread

Dear Thunder,

You probably don't know who Kevin Ollie is, but he's a player on your team. I'm hoping you can get word to him that he may not get the proper recognition in real life, but he DOES achieve fame on the internet. I am reaching out on behalf of the fan club for Mr. Ollie. Yes you read that right.

Would Ollie be willing to do some sort of online interview with us once the season is over? or we could be like a sideline reporter and we could get some credentials and interview him right from the bench!!! LOL sorry I know thats just a dream of mine.

Anyway, please send my regards to Ollie and request some time to spend about 15 seconds to discuss his career with us.

I know he's a devout Christian, and role model in the various communities he's lived in, a strong family man so I totally get it if he passes on the interview. But can you please pass this info along to him. And please let him know he is appreciated via a thread by the largest Kevin Ollie contingency on the globe. WHO KNEW, RIGHT??

If nothing else, let him know this lank exists, and he can find solace in the fact that people do root for the underdog.

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?20559-Kevin-Ollie-appreciation-thread

Our leader Radaman has really done a great job with this.

Thanks again and look foward to hearing from Kev,

sincerely,

KOAT

Hi Matt,

Thanks for contacting the OKC Thunder. I wanted to let you know I’m forwarding your email to our Basketball Operations staff, who work with all our players on a day-to-day basis. Because our players receive numerous messages throughout the year, I don’t want to mismanage your expectations as I cannot guarantee they will respond. Thanks again for your support of our players and organization!

GO THUNDER!

Jon Hocker
    Fan Advocate

OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER

Two Leadership Square
    211 N. Robinson Avenue, Suite 300
    Oklahoma City, OK 73102

Direct: 405.208.4601
    Fax: 405.208.4775
    fans@thunder-nba.com

THUNDER.NBA.COM

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    damn so ? could get banned if they hit up some ? girl in the past
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    so yall just gonna go head and believe this ? with no valid sources....

im speaking on the harden situation btw
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'Lil Wayne is a 'Lil wrong when he says he was denied entry into tonight's playoff game between the Oklahoma City Thunder and the San Antonio Spurs -- fact is

Read More>>> http://m.tmz.com/article_head.ftl?id=http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/31/lil-wayne-oklahoma-city-thunder-basketball-spurs-playoffs/
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt got me ova here lmao

If nothing else, let him know this lank exists, and he can find solace in the fact that people do root for the underdog. Hilarity has ensued.
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    daaamnnn. that ass sooo ? fat.

Church
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Harden shares that girl.

Why couldnt harden just ? with some big ? ? from oklahoma?

they exist? lol
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    remembers when i was contacted by a Thunder rep

Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 12:37 PM
    To: Fan Advocate
    Subject: the Kevin Ollie Appreciation Thread

Dear Thunder,

You probably don't know who Kevin Ollie is, but he's a player on your team. I'm hoping you can get word to him that he may not get the proper recognition in real life, but he DOES achieve fame on the internet. I am reaching out on behalf of the fan club for Mr. Ollie. Yes you read that right.

Would Ollie be willing to do some sort of online interview with us once the season is over? or we could be like a sideline reporter and we could get some credentials and interview him right from the bench!!! LOL sorry I know thats just a dream of mine.

Anyway, please send my regards to Ollie and request some time to spend about 15 seconds to discuss his career with us.

I know he's a devout Christian, and role model in the various communities he's lived in, a strong family man so I totally get it if he passes on the interview. But can you please pass this info along to him. And please let him know he is appreciated via a thread by the largest Kevin Ollie contingency on the globe. WHO KNEW, RIGHT??

If nothing else, let him know this lank exists, and he can find solace in the fact that people do root for the underdog.

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?20559-Kevin-Ollie-appreciation-thread

Our leader Radaman has really done a great job with this.

Thanks again and look foward to hearing from Kev,

sincerely,

KOAT

Hi Matt,

Thanks for contacting the OKC Thunder. I wanted to let you know I’m forwarding your email to our Basketball Operations staff, who work with all our players on a day-to-day basis. Because our players receive numerous messages throughout the year, I don’t want to mismanage your expectations as I cannot guarantee they will respond. Thanks again for your support of our players and organization!

GO THUNDER!

Jon Hocker
    Fan Advocate

OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER

Two Leadership Square
    211 N. Robinson Avenue, Suite 300
    Oklahoma City, OK 73102

Direct: 405.208.4601
    Fax: 405.208.4775
    fans@thunder-nba.com

THUNDER.NBA.COM

bolded is hilarious

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How old is Harden? Trina may have a fat ass, but she ain't exactly a spring chicken anymore. There have to chicks with fat ? that are still young and spry out there. Why are these dudes simping chicks that are past their primes? At least go after the new big things.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Harden shares that girl.

Why couldnt harden just ? with some big ? ? from oklahoma?

they exist? lol

You must haven't been to oklahoma before.

Its big ? ? 's in every state,city,country etc.....thing is harden is a fool for even being involved with a well known ? ...? got her sitting courtside n ? hell he thankin.
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This nicca really wants to wife her like dat she must got a snapper
    132585020988d65bfeba.jpg

lil-wayne-trina.jpg
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I throw ounces in freezer bags
    To make my pockets fat like Trina ass