Polo custom fit yes or no

pennyda1
pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Fashion Forward
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12561278&sProdEvar=Recently Viewed

I'm 6'3 this shirt is kinda small but it's clean as hell I wanna wear it Vegas next month what y'all think

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no.. too short..
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    if your a stocky dude with muscles to show off (n/h) rock it, chicks be all over you... wear it tucked in for a smart causal look
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i own both and i like it but i also like the regular ones two...so id say both
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    if your a stocky dude with muscles to show off (n/h) rock it, chicks be all over you... wear it tucked in for a smart causal look

I agree Im a short stocky dude and them polo shirts have a ? lookin good.
  • CapitalB
    the ? 6'3" though..
    that shirt go stop at his belly button! hahahaha
  • water ur seeds
    edited June 2012

I agree Im a short stocky dude and them polo shirts have a ? lookin good.

lol im 6'2 and bulked up quite abit, so now im rocking smaller fitting t's, i gone from xl to l haha gucci and fitted designer t's got chicks getting wet haha

BossBoo wrote: »
    the ? 6'3" though..
    that shirt go stop at his belly button! hahahaha

in that case i would give it a miss, looking like you wearing a 'crop top' your ? getting levals gonna take a hit lol

• CapitalB
    lol.. exactly.. im 6ft (wit shoes) and that ? stop right at my damn waistline.. and thats a 2x..
    in all honesty if u tryin to get that look jus wear a size down in the classic fit.. cause thats all the custom fit is with a shorter sleeve..
  • water ur seeds
    edited June 2012
    lol.. exactly.. im 6ft (wit shoes) and that ? stop right at my damn waistline.. and thats a 2x..
    in all honesty if u tryin to get that look jus wear a size down in the classic fit.. cause thats all the custom fit is with a shorter sleeve..

lol yeah thats what i do, i just wear a fitted look, thats why i dropped down from an xl to a l these days, designer stuff comes up abit small anyways...
  • CapitalB

lol yeah thats what i do, i just wear a fitted look, thats why i dropped down from an xl to a l these days, designer stuff comes up abit small anyways...

thats cause u european ? are so damn tiny! hahaha
    wait.. aint u from europe right?? lol
  • water ur seeds

thats cause u european ? are so damn tiny! hahaha
    wait.. aint u from europe right?? lol

? you im 6'2, i aint tiny! haha yeah im british... on the real though american sizes do come up bigger than european sizes... not sure about gucci, lv and polo etc, as i get all that stuff from the uk as its all from europe... but as far as sports clothes and hip hop stuff ive ever bought from america, its come up slightly bigger
  • CapitalB
    hahahaha yeh.. all the designer ? comes smaller.. but its a better cut.. when im jus out ill wear graphic or polo ts.. but when its time to hit a club or a night on the town i throw on the european joints! lol
  • CapitalB
    and jus cause u 6'2" dont mean u aint tiny as ? ! dont yall eat smaller portions over there!!? lol

my ? 'll starve to death over there. lol
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Custom fit and size up.
  • pennyda1
    the shirt clean tho..... the big horses always come too small...so I cant pull it off
  • water ur seeds
    edited June 2012
    hahahaha yeh.. all the designer ? comes smaller.. but its a better cut.. when im jus out ill wear graphic or polo ts.. but when its time to hit a club or a night on the town i throw on the european joints! lol
    and jus cause u 6'2" dont mean u aint tiny as ? ! dont yall eat smaller portions over there!!? lol

my ? 'll starve to death over there. lol

lol we got normal size portions, you big mahfuckas just eat for 2! haha on the real though i cant get into your country with my record, but when fam have gone over there they cant believe how big your sizes are, they share their meals cah they so big lmao

im not to keen on them big ass horses, i prefer the oldskool polos with the small horse
  • Miltown Marauder
    MRDRO wrote: »
    ADVISE..

DONT BUY IT ONLINE.. GO TO MACYS OR DILLARDS AND GET IT...

TRY IT ON IN STORE.. AND MATTER OF FACT, I THINK THAT SHIRT IS ONSALE AT THOSE STORE I MENTIONED

co-sign especially if you don't know your size.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do custom fit all day but I'm slim and short.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Your talking the polos or the custom fit shirts?
  • pennyda1
    MRDRO wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    I do custom fit all day but I'm slim and short.

THEM SHYTS IS TOO SMALL FOR MY ARMS..

its hella small for my arms to but the big pony collection is clean... i gotta try one...i think im gonna tuck the shirt in
  • Miltown Marauder
    For the love of ? , don't buy the big pony version.
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    I only order mine online because I'm a big ass ? , 6'3 245lbs

Only dilliards carry big and tall I believe and they be taxing, ? I went to a polo outlet and they didn't have my size
  • pennyda1
    im 6'3 190...lol and the shirt was hella tight
  • SecondChanceBro
    SecondChanceBro Members Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No FTW them custom joints be super tight.