New Discovery, our origin is in Asia not Africa

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Yall do know Asia and Africa was one continent at one pt rt?

And the thread can officially be closed......here.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It does seem they are taking liberties here. They found one jaw with teeth that appear to be more primitive than contemporary bones found in Africa. They have no idea how it got there. No evidence of other people living at the same time. And no evidence to support this migration from Asia to Africa. I'm not saying it's untrue. However, I do think it's a little silly to find one small piece of evidence and then claim it automatically debunks all the evidence to the contrary.
    this is a great non biased post

i agree 100%

but at the end of day, not only is africa the beginning of civilization and life on earth, but all this primate non sense doesnt even apply to africans anyway

fact is, these european taught and european minded "scholars" and "scientists" are desperate to take every drop of african orgin from every aspect of life. the hate for black people is just out right ridiculous at this point.
    i wouldnt even be suprised if new history books came out next school year saying the slave trade never existed

Sad but true
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall do know Asia and Africa was one continent at one pt rt?

pangea

pangea-continental-drift.gif
  • Alkindus
    Options
    OP is a Moroccan and an Arab which means his viewpoint I'm throwin out on GP as I hold Arabs with the same regard as I do europeans, destructive savages. Moroccan on the other side because of the role played by the Moors in the destruction of African civilizations working as avant gardes to euro interests.

The reason you aren't touched is because as a Moroccan the US still has a treaty in effect with Morocco, but don't think that if you decide to get ill they won't disappear your ass on some ghost ? .

lol I'm more African than you'll ever will be

lol @ cats talkin tough on the internet, whats the point of all this really? I can't tell if you're just trollin or being serious.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    OP is a Moroccan and an Arab which means his viewpoint I'm throwin out on GP as I hold Arabs with the same regard as I do europeans, destructive savages. Moroccan on the other side because of the role played by the Moors in the destruction of African civilizations working as avant gardes to euro interests.

The reason you aren't touched is because as a Moroccan the US still has a treaty in effect with Morocco, but don't think that if you decide to get ill they won't disappear your ass on some ghost ? .

lol @ cats talkin tough on the internet, whats the point of all this really? I can't tell if you're just trollin or being serious.

You're a transplant dun. I carry Africa in my genes while you carry camel ? stains on yours.

You've got no link to the ancestors, hence you'll never be african, just like a european can never be native american..
  • Alkindus
    Options
    It does seem they are taking liberties here. They found one jaw with teeth that appear to be more primitive than contemporary bones found in Africa. They have no idea how it got there. No evidence of other people living at the same time. And no evidence to support this migration from Asia to Africa. I'm not saying it's untrue. However, I do think it's a little silly to find one small piece of evidence and then claim it automatically debunks all the evidence to the contrary.
    this is a great non biased post

i agree 100%

but at the end of day, not only is africa the beginning of civilization and life on earth, but all this primate non sense doesnt even apply to africans anyway

fact is, these european taught and european minded "scholars" and "scientists" are desperate to take every drop of african orgin from every aspect of life. the hate for black people is just out right ridiculous at this point.
    i wouldnt even be suprised if new history books came out next school year saying the slave trade never existed

I beg to differ, yes there are many eurocentric/afrocentric whatever type of people out there and again I can understand where you post apartheid Americans are comin from(atleast I think I do) but this is getting ridiculous lol.

Let me put it like this, not all scientists are out to discredit others, many scientists who are into the origines of man, who studied the out of africa theory and made discoveries to support their studies with evidence where/are also of European descent.

This latest discovery was done by Americans/East Asians, I don't know how they look like nor do I care.

Now if you want to believe that ? sapiens,erectus,habilis and so on never existed that the our origines are not out of Africa go ahead, cause you don't believe ? Europeans discover and study right?

• Alkindus
    Options

You're a transplant dun. I carry Africa in my genes while you carry camel ? stains on yours.

You've got no link to the ancestors, hence you'll never be african, just like a european can never be native american..

lol you definatly trollin
  • Alkindus
    Options
    @kingblaze @loch121, dalyricalbandit

lol you cats realize you can walk from Amsterdam to Timbuktu, from Timbuktu to Beijing without crossing an ocean, you can literally walk. Europe/Africa/Asia are all connected. 'Asia' simply means 'East' , 'Africa' comes from an ancient Tunesian/Lybian dynasty, these words are all made up.

Saying Africa/Asia were once connected(which they obviously still are LMAO) is stating the obvious

I posted the pangea pic in this thread as well btw

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do racist whites or on the fence whites even bother to come on hip hop sites?

All the black rappers you like feel the same way we do in some variation.

If your racist or don't agree w/ our culture why come on here?

Eat a ? with this KKK BS.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol you cats realize you can walk from Amsterdam to Timbuktu, from Timbuktu to Beijing without crossing an ocean, you can literally walk. Europe/Africa/Asia are all connected. 'Asia' simply means 'East' , 'Africa' comes from an ancient Tunesian/Lybian dynasty, these words are all made up.

Saying Africa/Asia were once connected(which they obviously still are LMAO) is stating the obvious

What map you looked at?Africa and Asia are not connected anymore.
  • Amotekun
    Options

Trollin? Yea Ok.

You know the history of Arabs and Moors in Africa, and can deny not one bit of what I posted.

sayin it's trollin is like callin someone a hater for callin out wack ? . You wack son.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad been told us the original man was the asiatic black man study ya lessons get up on ya 120s
    i think he also told us some nonsense about spaceships, so we might not want to rely on him for all our science
  • Amotekun
    Options
    ^^^so u believe Mankind just started how to learn to fly in 1903AD?

they were making Airplane designs in Egypt and similar things somewhere else in PURE GOLD in a Latin country as well. There's alot of mind gagging ? u don't hear about

boggling..sure

gagging..n/h

Yea I saw the kemetic designs for a 'airplane' ? was dope.

I think people fail to grasp the amount of knowledge lost to us because of
    the burning of ancient texts during the dark ages of the roman catholic empire.

The world is a reflection of this slow rediscovery of ancient knowledge. If the world
    still possessed the texts that were lost to us, I'm sure we'd be in an age of interstellar
    travel about now.

We're talking about 45,000 years of scientific study as opposed to the world we live in now which is based on 500 years of scientific study, no contest.
  • Alkindus
    Options

What map you looked at?Africa and Asia are not connected anymore.

Lol are you serious? ever heard of the Sinai?
  • Alkindus
    Options

Trollin? Yea Ok.

You know the history of Arabs and Moors in Africa, and can deny not one bit of what I posted.

sayin it's trollin is like callin someone a hater for callin out wack ? . You wack son.

lol oke I'll play along,

You and the European's in America have 2 things in common; you are not native to the land you currently live on and you don't know ? about the land you originally come from.

The whole european/native american allusion doesn't make any sense, moroccans/berbers been living in Africa since the beginning of time, matter a fact the word 'Africa' is based on a ancient berber tunesian/lybian dynasty.

From which nation in Africa are you from? Where do your parents come from? what languege do you speak? If you are American chances are you came from Ghana/certain parts of West Africa. You figured out that Africa is this huge continent with hundreds of different cultures/people right? You probably are like what? 16?
  • whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options

they were making Airplane designs in Egypt and similar things somewhere else in PURE GOLD in a Latin country as well. There's alot of mind gagging ? u don't hear about

boggling..sure

gagging..n/h

Yea I saw the kemetic designs for a 'airplane' ? was dope.

I think people fail to grasp the amount of knowledge lost to us because of
    the burning of ancient texts during the dark ages of the roman catholic empire.

The world is a reflection of this slow rediscovery of ancient knowledge. If the world
    still possessed the texts that were lost to us, I'm sure we'd be in an age of interstellar
    travel about now.

We're talking about 45,000 years of scientific study as opposed to the world we live in now which is based on 500 years of scientific study, no contest.

So after 45,000 years of study they were writing stuff ... on paper. Please remember you are reading while I may be on the other side of the world from you. Also it is visible to 60% of the worlds population. You sure about that no contest thing? :)

• janklow
    Options
    no, i count some of the pre-1903 glider flights as mankind flying. i don't believe nonsense that's made up about motherships, though
    You and the European's in America have 2 things in common; you are not native to the land you currently live on and you don't know ? about the land you originally come from.
    i don't know, i'm pretty sure many of these "Europeans" were in fact born in America
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elijah Muhammed told us this 50 years ago.
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blind deaf nd dumb is how they raised ya
    to them its africa, to us its asia

"mathematics, Mastered my 120s I'm Asiatic"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fWoINftahw
  • moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They always try to take Mother Africa out of the equation. It's where we're all from. Deal with it.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Something else I just thought of. They have recently found that people from all continents except Africa have traces of Neanderthal in their genes. Neanderthals existed in Europe and Asia. This would make sense if the human race started in Africa because it would mean that the mixing with Neanderthals happened after mankind migrated out of Africa. It doesn't make sense the other way around though.
  • janklow
    Options
    moedays wrote: »
    They always try to take Mother Africa out of the equation. It's where we're all from. Deal with it.
    who is "they?" the scientific field, which agrees mankind started in Africa?

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Squall wrote: »
    I still think ? created us.

Only the stupid ones
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @sawedoff

This thread might not be thought provoking to you, it might be to someone else, it's about the a new discovery in the origins of man.

It's a simple matter really

analyze your own posts, you were bringing a lot of ignorance in this thread, talking about the possibility of Africans and Asians trading/beefing with eachother not comprehending that the ancestors/apes in question were primitive beings, we were animals 30 million years ago bro.

You might not have learned anything about the 'moors' at primary/highschool but where I'm from we learned about all their dynasties,empires,wars and so on. It's Moroccan history lol. I know that African history gets ignored/whitewashed in America but we don't ignore our heritage in the African nations, nobody is teaching the American worldview over there. I can understand how many Americans have to learn about African history through selfstudy instead of it gettin teached at primary/highschool and therfor the info regarding the diverse rich heritage might come as revelations but really, where I'm from it's nothing but general knowlegde, primary/highschool ? ....

Cosign this

On a side note i told a prof that the earliest hunan remains were found in china due to relying on this theead title I misinterpreted. Now im gonna look like a ? when i show it to her :/