Israel to evict 10s of thousands of Africans

2»

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    But your statement would be equal to republican Christians kicking out everybody else because they aren't blood/religiously related.

Well no, because 1) this isn't a country founded by and for republican christians, despite what some conservatives might think, 2) they're not "kicking everybody else out"; treating illegal immigrants like ? is something literally every country in the world is guilty of.
    I don't see how you can cosign that. They look out for their own and no one else

Yeah, exactly, they look out for they own and tell errybody else - INCLUDING THE U.S! - to kick rocks if they don't like it. That's ? ' REAL. If ? can admire Tamerlane and Pappy Mason and Qqaadaffffi, then I can respect Israel's gangsta. Doesn't mean I *condone* the brutality.....but I understand it. I've BEEN saying that if Black Nationalism ever gets it ? together, Israel should be our model. Would YOU wanna spend a whole lot of time feeling sorry for the rednecks you forcibly displaced? Nations are built on foundations of human bones, always.
    Then why don't you make a story on Syria ? .

Well for one thing, the SL is a wack place to discuss geopolitics. ? can't point out Syria on a map, but won't hesitate to claim the U.S has already invaded it lol
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Well for one thing, the SL is a wack place to discuss geopolitics. ? can't point out Syria on a map, but won't hesitate to claim the U.S has already invaded it lol
    the internet is a land of contradiction and disappointment

• bootsy_jenkins
    bootsy_jenkins Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Read up on "Operation Moses" and "Operation Solomon". Israel has on multiple occasions, launched complex covert military operations to evacuate actual Black African Jews from famine conditions in Sudan. They take care of they own, b. In fact, they got universal health care in Israel (tell that to a conservative some time LOL) so sheeeeit, they take care of they own better than America do.

If you aren't a Jewish person then it's "? you."

Which is why I don't give a ? about Israel.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read up on "Operation Moses" and "Operation Solomon". Israel has on multiple occasions, launched complex covert military operations to evacuate actual Black African Jews from famine conditions in Sudan. They take care of they own, b. In fact, they got universal health care in Israel (tell that to a conservative some time LOL) so sheeeeit, they take care of they own better than America do.

If you aren't a Jewish person then it's "? you."

Which is why I don't give a ? about Israel.

Pretty much.....Israel only cares about the European Jews, the NGO reports speak for itself