Big Poppa Pump on Twitter going in on Brooke Hogan

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
LOL this dudes a nut case.

Big Poppa Pump
@ScottSteiner
After brooke hogan tweeted that she could make more money on her back than i did in my wrestling career

Which i accepted and i will get into later,a high ranking official from TNA (who i respect)called me and

Without going into the whole conversation he ask me to stop tweeting and since im trying to

Save TNA from the same fate as WCW,and this official also has TNA's best interest in mind i agreed

Until bitchoff opened his mouth spewing his ? as usual,but first since i missed brookes debut,I know

The camera adds 10 lbs but ? how big is her head,did everybody notice when they were advertising her

For the show they had a picture of her that looked totally differerent of her when she walked out,how many

Gallons of paint did it take to airbrush that big head...and this is why i accepted her challenge that she

Could make more money on her back,even though guys have fetishes and sometime guys are just bored

But she has too many physical variables and abnormalities to be competitive or make money as a ?

Keep in mind she could have issued the challenge that she could make more money singing but she chose

Prostitution bcuz even she knows her singing sucks...her dad took her to a few music studios in nashville

Comments

• VIBE
    Options
    Waiting on his ? to continue tweeting, he ain't done lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    son been going of for awhile on hulk and bischoff
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How much do he need to get off his chest, this been going on for months now
  • VIBE
    Options
    He's bitter as ? .
  • VIBE
    Options
    VIBE wrote:
    LOL this dudes a nut case.

Big Poppa Pump
    @ScottSteiner
    After brooke hogan tweeted that she could make more money on her back than i did in my wrestling career

Which i accepted and i will get into later,a high ranking official from TNA (who i respect)called me and

Without going into the whole conversation he ask me to stop tweeting and since im trying to

Save TNA from the same fate as WCW,and this official also has TNA's best interest in mind i agreed

Until bitchoff opened his mouth spewing his ? as usual,but first since i missed brookes debut,I know

The camera adds 10 lbs but ? how big is her head,did everybody notice when they were advertising her

For the show they had a picture of her that looked totally differerent of her when she walked out,how many

Gallons of paint did it take to airbrush that big head...and this is why i accepted her challenge that she

Could make more money on her back,even though guys have fetishes and sometime guys are just bored

But she has too many physical variables and abnormalities to be competitive or make money as a ?

Keep in mind she could have issued the challenge that she could make more money singing but she chose

Prostitution bcuz even she knows her singing sucks...her dad took her to a few music studios in nashville

in a last ditch effort and of course they got laughed out of the studio...same results cant sing cant dance and shes an amazon
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Twitter roid rage
  • VIBE
    Options
    More from Scott:

Alot of responses to her debut was that she was a amazon..she has fat knees,cankles and did i mention she has a big head

Spinkled with a lil transvestite dust

So with the horrible ratings and reviews of his daughter what does hogan do;re-tweets a sexual tweet bcuz

*dude is still tweeting, Road Dogg had something to say..

Brian G.James
    @WWERoadDogg
    @ScottSteiner Scotty! That's his kid man! Behave yourself! #OUDK

• Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TNA already sicked their lawyers on Scotty for him running his mouth, then got quiet for a couple weeks, but I guess he just can't contain himself. TNA is just too ? up of an organization to not talk the truth about, especially since he's been on the inside.

He's calling out everything you and I see what is wrong, the decision making, the hirings, the on-air product, and he's not wrong. At this point, Scotty is on the outside looking in, as a fan, and his voice is much louder than the IWC's, so it holds weight. But TNA just doesn't want him solidifying anything that we don't already know. He's trying to bring to their attention, in his sick/funny way, that what you're doing is wrong, and they want to learn from their experiences by telling him to shut up. But it'll be too late if they decide to listen down the line and they'll sink.

You can only bait a rabid dog through a gate for so long before that dog figures out how to jump the gate and bite your ass.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    More from Scott:

Alot of responses to her debut was that she was a amazon..she has fat knees,cankles and did i mention she has a big head

Spinkled with a lil transvestite dust

So with the horrible ratings and reviews of his daughter what does hogan do;re-tweets a sexual tweet bcuz

*dude is still tweeting, Road Dogg had something to say..

Brian G.James
    @WWERoadDogg
    @ScottSteiner Scotty! That's his kid man! Behave yourself! #OUDK

*DEAD*
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Brooke Tessmacher will now be called miss tessmacher bcuz hogan wants it that way.....really"

He just tweeted this minutes agi
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    this ? is hilarious
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before I read this I was gonna bash Stenier lol but damn homie goin hard at Brooke... Whats the beef with Hogan and Steiner?
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's great because he speaks his mind and is a legend.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always thought Brooke Hogan was pretty
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the only thing Scott got right is that she got a big ass head

she has body, no doubt, and it's a shame they're using her as an authority figure just because of who her pops be.

Scott just finding reasons to snap on her and the company, because he knows they wrong for bringing her in. What he's saying about her is no different than what he's saying about Garrett Bischoff. They got their position because of who their fathers are.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    ill smash brooke after afew shots of liquor...

straight rip my shirt of hulkamania style and get to work
  • VIBE
    Options
    After Brooke he went in on Bishoff, said "and you wonder why ur son is a ? ....bcuz u are"
  • mrbootleg
    mrbootleg Members Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    Options
    TNA has gotten worse since hogan came in. Im sure Samoa Joe would retweet everything Steiner is saying if he could
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    smh @ Hogan trying to have a Triple H & Steph Mcmahon relationship with his daughter
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brooke Hogan ain't necessarily ugly, problem with her is that she favor her dad alot plus her mother has manly characteristics herself, so she just ends up looking kinda odd, but not outright ugly.

That being said there ain't not one ? on this forum or alive that wouldn't smash if given the chance.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id stink that ? up

Hulk stay winning brother
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    I'll drop a leg drop pn her
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hulk smash Brooke..

get it?