K.R.I.T> Eminem.............Soulful Music With feel Good Vibes>Rock Beats with Synthetic noise

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote:
    smh@ da bold....plz tell me ya white cuz if ya blk u really got self hate issuez cuz that cracka aint got no biznizz n hiphop

^^

This is what we call Hip Hop. Lol
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited June 2012
    Options
    This is what we call Hip Hop. Lol

c i dont xpect a white boy trap;d n a muttz body like ya self 2 understand that but us blkz know a racist cracka aint got no biznizz n BLK MUSIK! so krit is betta then feminem automatically imean like i said kritz beatz is betta & so is his rapz cuz i dont listen 2 cracka rapperz like ya cracka gaawd
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can somebody please up a soulful track from Marshall, do he even have one song with some soul in it??
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What makes eminem's beats sound so soulless though? I seriously wonder what he's doing that makes them sound like that. Is it the program he's using or are they just too rigid?

lol @ wonder twins up in here more than anyone else
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Why attack rock at the expense of Eminem... Rock is the most soul full music besides soul and they get their drum patterns from Africa too you idiot...

You hip hop fans amaze the ? out of me sometimes, hip hop probably has the least soul out of any genre other than straight electro pop and bubble gum.

Yall's lack of exposure is shocking to say the least

Who sank this thread? That was some ? ? , a ? must have done it, oh well I'm not gonna make it a major issue like a ? would, I can just make sure it doesn't happen again. "I'm talkin' to you".

On-topic you would have to be insane to say that Rock is the most Soulful music besides Soul unless you never heard or R&B, Jazz, Neo-Soul, Afro-Beat, Jazz, Gospel and about 25 other musical genres that Soul people create from their Soul.

HipHop artists will always use Soul samples and Soul artists in their music because HipHop was built on James Brown samples The Godfather of Soul and it's just a perfect mix to blend the genres.

R&B with all its synthesizers and autotune has so much more soul than rock lol right. All the rest u said actually including R&B are just derivatives of soul.

Regardless, it takes minimal "soul" too get on a track and start spittin when your not playing any instrument, or most of the time are not even drawing from real experiences.

The fact that the only way they can achieve "soul" is by sampling is telling enough.

Rock music was blues/soul, they just split it up for marketing purposes. There is a reason 60% of the top 100 songs are from the 50/60's.

Dont get me wrong hip hop is great music, but there is a reason the artists in this genre get accused more than any other of selling out...
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White ppl don't have Soul I thought that was evident. That's why a Room full of white ppl can be dancing at one time and EVERYBODY is off beat. How is that even possible?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mainstream rap sucks
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    your racist hate dosent stop em being one of the best ever.
  • NetsB
    NetsB Members Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    The Alchemist >>>>> Eminem
    Co-sign
    Dont forget Paul Wall>>>>>>>>Eminem
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Can somebody please up a soulful track from Marshall, do he even have one song with some soul in it??

I've noticed Em's stans have ignored and dodged this question.

• genocidecutter
    edited June 2012
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

I've noticed Em's stans have ignored and dodged this question.

You know what come to think of it even Insane Clown Posse have more deep and meaningful songs than Eminem does
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Em >>> Krit
    Common >>>>> both.
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He is soulful but, ? yourself if you thin he's nicer than Em
  • NetsB
    Options
    Other than maybe lyrics what does Em have on Krit
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited June 2012
    Options
    your racist hate dosent stop em being one of the best ever.

u r a white euro so i know ya gonna act like feminem is a INNOCENT victim of RACISM cuz he is ya kind but da REALITY is feminem is a white racist cracka who diss;d blk people da main creatorz of da culture he makez a livin n thatz y he has no biznizz n hiphop therr is nuttin racist about not wantin feminem n hiphop cuz hez a RACIST CRACKA....& we live n white emerica & feminem let us know his white cracka skin & blu eyez got him shittin on all da ? brown eyed rapperz n blk musik & he didnt have 2 graduate from lincoln high 2 know that...regardless of all that tho i would listen 2 kritz beatz & rapz ova da cracka...
    NetsB wrote: »
    Co-sign

AMEN!
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    Options
    I came in here to hate but you know what.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXX6oyVvibo

or......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AT7A9aJHDw

hmm....I think I may see what the threadstarter means strictly from a musical aspect. I won't knock Eminem for his lyrical content against an artist like K.R.I.T because K.R.I.T didn't come into the game as a battle rapping shock emcee, but as a producer there is something that's a little.....off.
  • Trockm
    Options

I can't believe we're talking about this. So (i.e.) "your" saying KRIT is one of the best to ever do it???? I'm just asking
  • Trockm
    Options
    Co-sign

I done heard it all.................................. wow
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    Insane Clown Posse>Eminem
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another everybody is better than Em thread how original......2 diff artist with 2 diff styles......KRIT got to get his weight up b4 u start comparing him to Em.......KRIT nice though
  • NetsB
    Options
    Trockm wrote: »

I can't believe we're talking about this. So (i.e.) "your" saying KRIT is one of the best to ever do it???? I'm just asking
    I do believe potentially Krit could go down as a great, but I never thought as Em to be one of the best to do it