the wisdom of genesis 1:29 - FOOD OF THE GODS

Options
2»

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    "After my departure there will arise the ignorant and the crafty, and many things will they ascribe unto me that I never spake, and many things which I did speak they will withhold, but the day will come when the clouds shall be rolled away, and the Sun of Righteousness shall shine forth with healings in it's wings." Jesus, The Essence Gospel of Peace

"All who desire to be my disciple LET NO FLESH MEAT ENTER YOUR MOUTHS" (Lection 38, Gospel of the Holy Twelve)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb6dWrace38&feature=related
  • beenwize
    Options

"Judas had brought the lamb, but Jesus had forbidden that it be killed. And Iscariot said unto him, 'Master, behold the unleaven bread, the mingled wine and the oil and the herbs, but where is the lamb that Moses commanded?

"Verily I say unto you, for this end have I come into the world, that I may put away all blood offerings and the eating of the flesh of the beast and the birds that are slain by men"

Jesus The Last Supper, Lection 75
    The Gospel of the Holy 12
  • beenwize
    Options
    So judahxulu are you eating roasted sheep brains and flesh for Passover?

Exodus 12:3-10
    3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house:

4 And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbour next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb.

5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats:

6 And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall ? it in the evening.

7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.

8 And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.

9 Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

10 And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire.

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »

3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house:

4 And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbour next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb.

5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats:

6 And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall ? it in the evening.

7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.

8 And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.

9 Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

10 And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire.

no i observe the greater law written in the thread title....? stop trolling
  • beenwize
    edited August 2012
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »

I'm asking a valid question since you say you follow the Old Testament laws.. You want to claim that your scripture teaches for humans to be vegetarian yet during Passover they are instructed to eat lamb flesh.

• judahxulu
    Options

I'm asking a valid question since you say you follow the Old Testament laws.. You want to claim that your scripture teaches for humans to be vegetarian yet during Passover they are instructed to eat lamb flesh.

Everything after Eden is imperfect. You dont understand the nature of the law. Its all simlitudes and metaphors embedded within the symbolism and a specific cultural context to each symbol. you reading it wrong.
  • judahxulu
    Options
    jer 7:22-23 For I did not speak to your fathers, or command them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices. "But this is what I commanded them, saying, 'Obey My voice, and I will be your Elohim, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you

• beenwize
    Options

Everything after Eden is imperfect. You dont understand the nature of the law. Its all simlitudes and metaphors embedded within the symbolism and a specific cultural context to each symbol. you reading it wrong.

So are you saying that your ? is imperfect after eden? He is the one instructing the ppl to roast and eat lamb flesh.
  • judahxulu
    Options

So are you saying that your ? is imperfect after eden? He is the one instructing the ppl to roast and eat lamb flesh.

Thats Moses via Aaron who was already shown to have been pliable to the peoples desire to be like the nations around them. The first law was destroyed. Luchot haeedot. You need to re-read objectively. its hard to have this conversation when its obvious u just cherry picking ? to go with your whole gnostic role as opposed to actually have done a thorough analysis on what you choose to speak on. Obedience is better than sacrifice.
  • beenwize
    Options

Thats Moses via Aaron who was already shown to have been pliable to the peoples desire to be like the nations around them. The first law was destroyed. Luchot haeedot. You need to re-read objectively. its hard to have this conversation when its obvious u just cherry picking ? to go with your whole gnostic role as opposed to actually have done a thorough analysis on what you choose to speak on. Obedience is better than sacrifice.

it's not my problem that the Bible shows many of the same things spoken in the Gnostic scriptures about their being one true ? and a false ? .