Euro 2012 ~ Civilization or Barbarism ~ The neanderthal is running scared

Options
bambu
bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Comments

• bambu
    Options
    Look at these heathens.....

I don't really care for soccer, but I think that South Africa and Brazil host international events. I hope that they reciprocate the greetings to the Poland and Ukraine national teams.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/14/sports/soccer/euro-2012-russia-fined-and-could-be-docked-points-for-fans-outbursts.html?pagewanted=all
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heathens that's what they are, children of the barbaric raw ? flesh eating neanderthals. Civilize human beings who fear the most high will not act that way. But you can tell who received the spirit of Yah in their lungs and who didnt, scripture do not lie.
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    Look at these heathens.....

I don't really care for soccer, but I think that South Africa and Brazil host international events. I hope that they reciprocate the greetings to the Poland and Ukraine national teams.

Unemployed young men will always find someone to blame, there's not much difference between countries really.
    Dudes just got a ? life, there's nothing more to it. If South Africa can host a major sporting event, then so can Poland and Ukraine.
  • bambu
    Options
    ^^^.... So are you suggesting that the racism in the Euro 2012 is a result of high unemployment???

There is no excuse for this behavior....
    image.jpg
    "A steward removes a banana from the field during a Group C game between Italy and Croatia"

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/euro-2012/euro-2012-russia-spain-fined-racist-fan-chants-aimed-theodor-gebre-selassie-mario-balotelli-article-1.1104102

The Europeans have shown their hand on the world stage my brothers......

• maestro_lungs
    maestro_lungs Members Posts: 255
    Options
    I've Only watch Less Than Half of This ? & I'm in Shock & Disgusted...Wow!
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why dont those ? go back to africa and make a change in the motherland
  • bambu
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »

Nah... We can just conquer Europe....again

balotelli1_custom.jpg?t=1341603822&s=2

The Euro 2012 soccer championship ended last weekend with Spain's defeat of Italy. But many sportswriters singled out the second-place team as the tournament's unexpected surprise.

The star of Team Italy is the Sicilian-born son of Ghanaian immigrants, raised by an Italian adoptive family — and now Mario Balotelli is changing the notion itself of what constitutes Italian-ness.

After Balotelli scored two spectacular goals in the semifinal match against Germany in Warsaw, Italians all over the world exploded in joy, and a new national hero was born.

As the triumphant striker approached the stands, he gave this championship its iconic photo off the pitch — the 6-foot-2-inch black Italian Mario hugging his petite white Italian mother, Sylvia.

Balotelli is Italian-born and speaks with a broad northern accent. Yet, until only days before Italy's victory over Germany, he had been the brunt of racist epithets on and off the playing field: Soccer fans in Turin had chanted "There's no such thing as a black Italian," and he was often greeted with monkey imitations and bananas thrown at him.

Immigrants make up nearly 7 percent of Italy's population. But many native-born Italians do not welcome them, and this suspicion toward foreigners is reflected in one the West's most restrictive citizenship laws.

Even children born in Italy are not guaranteed citizenship. Balotelli himself was not allowed to become a citizen until he turned 18. There are more than half a million children like him, born and raised in Italy and speaking Italian as a first language. But they're not citizens because their parents are foreign.

balotelli2.jpg?t=1341603743&s=2

Italy is also the most rapidly aging society in the West: Its very low birth rate has started to rise only thanks to immigrants.

The future of Italy could depend on those President Giorgio Napolitano has called "the new Italians." He has urged a change in legislation that would recognize children born here as Italian citizens.

And many New Italians now hope the soccer player's success on the playing field will finally lead to a "Balotelli citizenship law."
    http://www.npr.org/2012/07/07/156306806/super-mario-challenges-the-idea-of-whos-an-italian
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »

Nah... We can just conquer Europe....again

balotelli1_custom.jpg?t=1341603822&s=2

The Euro 2012 soccer championship ended last weekend with Spain's defeat of Italy. But many sportswriters singled out the second-place team as the tournament's unexpected surprise.

The star of Team Italy is the Sicilian-born son of Ghanaian immigrants, raised by an Italian adoptive family — and now Mario Balotelli is changing the notion itself of what constitutes Italian-ness.

After Balotelli scored two spectacular goals in the semifinal match against Germany in Warsaw, Italians all over the world exploded in joy, and a new national hero was born.

As the triumphant striker approached the stands, he gave this championship its iconic photo off the pitch — the 6-foot-2-inch black Italian Mario hugging his petite white Italian mother, Sylvia.

Balotelli is Italian-born and speaks with a broad northern accent. Yet, until only days before Italy's victory over Germany, he had been the brunt of racist epithets on and off the playing field: Soccer fans in Turin had chanted "There's no such thing as a black Italian," and he was often greeted with monkey imitations and bananas thrown at him.

Immigrants make up nearly 7 percent of Italy's population. But many native-born Italians do not welcome them, and this suspicion toward foreigners is reflected in one the West's most restrictive citizenship laws.

Even children born in Italy are not guaranteed citizenship. Balotelli himself was not allowed to become a citizen until he turned 18. There are more than half a million children like him, born and raised in Italy and speaking Italian as a first language. But they're not citizens because their parents are foreign.

balotelli2.jpg?t=1341603743&s=2

Italy is also the most rapidly aging society in the West: Its very low birth rate has started to rise only thanks to immigrants.

The future of Italy could depend on those President Giorgio Napolitano has called "the new Italians." He has urged a change in legislation that would recognize children born here as Italian citizens.

And many New Italians now hope the soccer player's success on the playing field will finally lead to a "Balotelli citizenship law."
    http://www.npr.org/2012/07/07/156306806/super-mario-challenges-the-idea-of-whos-an-italian

In America they would be citizens (aka anchor babies). Maybe Italy needs there own 'Dream Act' ?

• bambu
    Options
    I say Italy needs all the help she can get....

If the population of Ghanaian immigrants is half as successful as their ancestors that "immigrated" to America....

I would say that Italia has a bright future....
  • bambu
    Options
    Heathen cleared of racial abuse....

fs_1751395706.jpg

LONDON (Reuters) - Former England captain John Terry was found not guilty of racially abusing fellow player Anton Ferdinand on Friday after a five day case which cast a spotlight on racism in football and could have had a huge impact on his career.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    ? do u know what a heathen is? Well Bible believers will definitely classify your ass as one since u don't believe in the Bible ? .
  • bambu
    edited July 2012
    Options
    DUMB ? ....

"O.E. hæðen "not Christian or Jewish," also as a noun, "heathen man" (especially of the Danes), merged with O.N. heiðinn (adj.) "heathen, pagan." Perhaps lit. "pertaining to one inhabiting uncultivated land," from heath + -en (2). But historically assumed to be from Goth. haiþno "gentile, heathen woman," used by Ulfilas in the first translation of the Bible into a Germanic language (cf. Mark vii:26, for "Greek"); if so it could be a derivative of Goth. haiþi "dwelling on the heath," but this sense is not recorded. It may have been chosen on model of L. paganus, with its root sense of "rural" (see pagan), or for resemblance to Gk. ethne (see gentile), or it may be a literal borrowing of that Greek word, perhaps via Armenian hethanos [Sophus Bugge]. Like other basic words for exclusively Christian ideas (e.g. church) it likely would have come first into Gothic and then spread to other Germanic languages."

I use it in reference to Europeans and stupid ? like you......

But I think you are white tho' you wacking Marcus Garvey and no signing white folks getting away with hate crimes
  • bambu
    Options
    I say Italy needs all the help she can get....

If the population of Ghanaian immigrants is half as successful as their ancestors that "immigrated" to America....

I would say that Italia has a bright future....

http://youtu.be/W4emZZK1hfk

My ? ^^^^
  • bambu
    edited July 2012
    Options
    vf_2262469b.jpg

Political football: Libero's cartoon showed Mario Balotelli kicking the head of Angela Merkel (the Chancellor of Germany)

Balotelli-cartoon_2259839b.jpg

Drawing attention: a cartoon image appearing in the Italian sports newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport depicts Italian striker Mario Balotelli as King Kong

morgenpost_2262477a.jpg

Hamburger Morgenpost's front page has a single word "albtraum" – "nightmare"

http://youtu.be/W4emZZK1hfk

• bambu
    Options
    Olympics 2012: Swiss soccer player booted for offensive tweet

106944-650-366.jpg

LONDON—A Swiss soccer player was expelled from the Olympics on Monday for his threatening and racist message on Twitter about South Koreans. The comments by Michel Morganella came hours after Switzerland lost to South Korea.

Morganella "discriminated against, insulted and violated the dignity of the South Korea football team as well as the South Korean people,"

http://aol.sportingnews.com/olympics/story/2012-07-30/olympics-2012-racism-tweet-michel-morganella-soccer-results-swiss