‘White Nationalism’ group registers to lobby in Washington

Soloman_The_Wise
Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in The Social Lounge

By Kevin Bogardus - 06/18/12 11:18 AM ET

A “white nationalism” group has registered to lobby in Washington, according to lobbying disclosure records.

The group, Crusaders For Yahweh-? Nations LLC, said on a form filed Thursday that it would lobby on “any activities that adversly afect [sic] the White Race.”

The group describes itself as “pro-white Christian identity [and] white nationalism.”

The registration is the second to be filed recently by a group associated with racial politics. The American ? Party in April registered to lobby on “political rights and ballot access laws,” according to disclosure records.

Paul Mullet, senior pastor for the group, told The Hill that the Crusaders for Yahweh plans to be more politically active, and entering the lobbying field is part of that effort.

“Because we need to have Christianity brought back to American society,” Mullet said. “For one, the white race is being targeted as a hate group. Everywhere we turn, we are being depicted as a bunch of inbreds. … It is time we take a stand.”

Mullet denied his group stands for white supremacy.

"No, I'm white nationalist. I'm pro-white," Mullet said.

Mullet said the group has 37 chapters across the country and plans to run candidates for local political offices.

Mullet said he has not met with any lawmakers or congressional staff yet, though he wishes to do so.

“If somebody wants to talk to someone who is pro-white, they are labeled a racist. That's not true,” Mullet said. “I will meet with these people.”

Mullet’s group has already filed a second quarter report for 2012. The group indicated they hadn’t lobbied during the quarter and spent less than $5,000, according to records.

Scary direction ? is going in if they are admitted as Lobbyists. But then Lobbyists are part of the problem with Government so it is not a surprise this story...

Comments