ladies how long can you be in a relationship b4 you start to think about marriage?

13»

Comments

• Ms. Sweeetface
    Ms. Sweeetface Members Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    @The Prodigalson What's G&S?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @The Prodigalson What's G&S?

Yeah you new. grown and sexy. Stop by drop a picture for the thread. Kind of mandatory.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn @ 14 years..
    But if she stuck around this long whats the point?

I mean yall practically married without a ring and a certificate...
    Save your money bro and keep it way it is
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    A long time.
    No set # of days, months or years. Fabric and quality of the relationship speaks louder than duration of time we've been together.
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i never really thought about getting married at all until he proposed
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    t
    @blak *shaq face* so we gon act like people that been together over 10 years don't break up?

i'm talkin bout him & their kid. idgaf about her (all due respect to t/s)

shorty marriage isn't going to help the bolded tho

realistically she can divorce him and get child support

or just break up with him and get child support

so basing it off of finances alone.............it's more economical to just stay bf/gf from the man's perspective

guarantee if she stayed for 14yrs, it's obviously for a reason

t/s would be dumb to legally lock himself into a situation that doesn't provide him an extra benefit

as long as he isn't living in a community property state, he's good

nvm you right
  • VoluptiousVirgo6
    VoluptiousVirgo6 Members Posts: 55
    I agree...It Depends On What You and Your Partner Want...That's Where People Mess Up In My Opinion. A Relationship Is Between 2 People. When You Start Running It By How Others Run Theirs, You Are Bound To Fail
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I personally need to know as much as I possibly can about the person before I think about marriage. I need to know who I'm dealing with, especially when certain situations pop up, how she reacts and deals with it.
  • (UNKNOWN)
    (UNKNOWN) Members Posts: 787
    @blak *shaq face* so we gon act like people that been together over 10 years don't break up?

i'm talkin bout him & their kid. idgaf about her (all due respect to t/s)

shorty marriage isn't going to help the bolded tho

realistically she can divorce him and get child support

or just break up with him and get child support

so basing it off of finances alone.............it's more economical to just stay bf/gf from the man's perspective

guarantee if she stayed for 14yrs, it's obviously for a reason

t/s would be dumb to legally lock himself into a situation that doesn't provide him an extra benefit

as long as he isn't living in a community property state, he's good

@the bold what you think made her stay for 14yrs? I want to see do we have the same reason.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All im going to say is, if yall been together less than 2 years and a chick is already talking about marriage its time for you to exit stage left.

Marry that chick when you want to, the strongest relationships i have seen are from people that were together 6+ years before jumping the broom. There should be no rush to get married, ever.

Although, females have this thing where they feel marriage brings another tier to the relationship and if they aren't at that tier they are less important. If you are dealing with a chick like this cut your losses early.

<~~~4 years in the game btw...