Taken 2............Official Trailer

Options
DaBull
DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!

Comments

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is about to be GOAT, should have named it "re-taken" tho IMO
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care if they've made up, I hope the wife/mother dies..
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? gonna be good. This time, the dudes come to America to try and ? him.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ? gonna be raw as hell
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just got the weirdest ? ....and it wasn't becuz of In you mom's room sig....THIS ? LOOKS GOAT...I was wondering how they were gonna make a sequel to this movie
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I was under the impression that this thread was titled TAKERS 2...I was about to call all you ? fuckas out of your name! Lol, but I'm with y'all on Taken 2...? gonna be dope!
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ill watch on blu ray. i do like the first one tho
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope trailer, looks like it could match the first one. Can't wait to see the finished product
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad they kidnapped her gold diggin ass hope they ? her ass
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First movie was garbage

I expect the same from the second one
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is too much.

So let me get this straight, you let your fam get kidnapped again and your some rough and tough Spy dude?

And you tell your wife the same catch phrase?

And they are letting the fam live and not killing them like how you killed 470 ppl in the 1st movie?

Action may be cool but Liam is old as dirt and this is a rehash of part 1
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf why does he have to ? more Albanians
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I liked the first one, but a sequel was just unnecessary. And dude may be raw, but he a simp for taking his Ex back. She treated him like ? in the first movie.

Props on them getting the Most Interesting Man in the World to be the villain though. lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    next its gonna be a taken 3

where they take his ass

and the chick an daughter gotta go get him
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is going to be so hard-body. The reason "Taken" was so good was the movie just grabs you and you are just shocked how badass Liam is. Good plot for this one, you knew they were going to come back for his ass, he bodied that whole organization and messed up a lot of money for people. I loved "Taken", I will be watching this one on the Big screen for sure.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is going to be so hard-body. The reason "Taken" was so good was the movie just grabs you and you are just shocked how badass Liam is. Good plot for this one, you knew they were going to come back for his ass, he bodied that whole organization and messed up a lot of money for people. I loved "Taken", I will be watching this one on the Big screen for sure.

That's the exact reason it won't be all that good. Everything that grabbed you and pulled you in on the first one, won't have that effect this time around because you've seen it all before.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better hope his daughter didn't lose her virginity, or they putting her right on the corner if they take her too.
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I was under the impression that this thread was titled TAKERS 2...I was about to call all you ? fuckas out of your name! Lol, but I'm with y'all on Taken 2...? gonna be dope!

im not gon front i thought it said Teken 2....i was like W.T.F.!?!?!?!

i gotta re-watch the 1st one i dont remember how it ended at all.
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's the exact reason it won't be all that good. Everything that grabbed you and pulled you in on the first one, won't have that effect this time around because you've seen it all before.

Every sequel is like that though, the point of a good sequel is to up the ante. They taking his wife now and him. This has nothing to do with the sex ring now. It's personal, the dudes he killed family is coming for him. As long as he's boding folks, that's what I'm paying to see. He's more believable as an action hero than people ever though he would be.

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I went into the 1st one not expecting ? and got a classic "man movie" , ? was dope as hell

Im most def gonna watch this cant wait
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope this one hits the net way before theaters like the 1st one
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody seen the other movie he was in the grey?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seansosa wrote: »
    anybody seen the other movie he was in the grey?

yea I liked that movie but everybody I ask about it dont like it