Charlie come in here and keep roasting Boy Chest

Options

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Du, I understood why you had decided to close the thread.

I will no longer allow myself to stoop down to Boy Best level due to his lack of education, income, social status, parenting, love life, and his "internet persona"

I for one do not even speak with individuals in "real" life who are on Best Boy level.

Like, I have stated before, you are an uneducated black male, who had a child out of wedlock, that does not even have a 401k nor an IRA, and you do not even have the lowest HMO except pregnancy medi-cal for your ? head of a baby momma. Also, I would not even give you the benefit of the doubt that you even have life insurance, or an high school diploma/G.E.D.

Plus, you're not even man enough to put a ring on her finger because you already know deep down inside that, you are not worth anything nor is she.

So, why would I even subject myself to people like you?

This conversation that you like to keep going on with me, I will no longer entertain because I see the misery in you.

If you had a piece of my happiness in my life, you would trade your left arm for it. However, as someone with a psychology degree, I can see the hurt, pain, and misery in your life every time you post on the IC. You are escaping from that inner demon you have inside and I feel sorry for you.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du, I understood why you had decided to close the thread.

I will no longer allow myself to stoop down to Boy Best level due to his lack of education, income, social status, parenting, love life, and his "internet persona"

I for one do not even speak with individuals in "real" life who are on Best Boy level.

Like, I have stated before, you are an uneducated black male, who had a child out of wedlock, that does not even have a 401k nor an IRA, and you do not even have the lowest HMO except pregnancy medi-cal for your ? head of a baby momma. Also, I would not even give you the benefit of the doubt that you even have life insurance, or an high school diploma/G.E.D.

Plus, you're not even man enough to put a ring on her finger because you already know deep down inside that, you are not worth anything nor is she.

So, why would I even subject myself to people like you?

This conversation that you like to keep going on with me, I will no longer entertain because I see the misery in you.

If you had a piece of my happiness in my life, you would trade your left arm for it. However, as someone with a psychology degree, I can see the hurt, pain, and misery in your life every time you post on the IC. You are escaping from that inner demon you have inside and I feel sorry for you.

you hurt my feelings Charlie

I need some free counseling

:(
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK that comeback was kind of snobbish and uppity and totally uncalled for...
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snobbish and uppity is a great persona for Charlie.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK that comeback was kind of snobbish and uppity and totally uncalled for...

gotta co-sign this

you'll think she was a speech writer for Mitt Romany

• Purr
    Options
    Dro, why are you caping for another man? That's ? . You mad cause your only accomplishment in life is being uniquely ugly.
  • Purr
    Options
    Dro, people like you, is the reason why I'm getting another degree in education. Because a child should not be an imbecile like you as an adult.

How about you entertain yourself with my baby can read and actually learn how to spell properly.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlie starting to sound like another female from this site whose name I shall not mention for fear of a response titangraph.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Options
    Seedz shut up.

• Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anyone have a link to that thread?
  • Purr
    Options
    Major, who hurt you?

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? if you say that name 2 more times she will appear.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    having a degree >>> not having one... #facts
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ? if you say that name 2 more times she will appear.

Already here loser, and you read and respond to every titangraph I write ? on that dead end road you call your life.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyway, how you been Charlie? :)
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ba da ba ba ba
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y charlie go at boy chest in that thread tho? alot of posters actually took shots at her child but she picked on boy chest who actually didnt know...y aint charlie go at fiat?
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »
    y charlie go at boy chest in that thread tho? alot of posters actually took shots at her child but she picked on boy chest who actually didnt know...y aint charlie go at fiat?

Fear of response...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You gotta be in a certain weight class to go against fiat tho.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Anyway, how you been Charlie? :)

What happen to you on twitter Kimi?
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fiat is mostly non-confrontational. He just throws in his ethers and watch the mayhem ensue. It would have been futile.