The Official Real World St. Thomas Thread: (Because last season was wack)

Comments

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... Killem with kindness I guess...
    That's why you treat hoes like hoes...
    Robb listening to that girl like her word is gospel and then she plays him...smh
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I knew the moment the preview started with Marie saying "Latoya has been my homegirl since Day 1" it was gonna get ugly lmfao
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swift impressed me with his real niggadom tonight.

That blonde broad need to get checked but she got a 6'3 superhero throwing his cape on at all times smh Dude need to get his nuts back. He looking worse than the tatted dude outshea with his simpish ways

Hopefully Toya check that ?
  • ocelot
    I knew Toya was a ? first episode... With all the high and mighty ? ... She just need the right person to bring it out of her... The white guy next week is that person... Just like that Johanna (forgot name)chick that swore she loved her boyfriend but at the end of the season stole Jasmine dude... It was the Cancun season
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    @ocelot I don't think Toya a ? , I do think Swift smashed ol girl though...I just wanna see if he catches feelings next week when she messes with the white boy.

And the tall dude is such a disappointment. i thought he was cool when I first watched the season and I come back after not watching a couple episodes and all he's doing is metaphorically holding this average blonde ? 's handbag through the mall. ? 's disgusting

and lol @ how lame the tatted cat is. While Swift was being hard on that hoe he brought back this ? gon give her his shirt smh He didn't even try to take one for the team with her fugly friend. He was just sitting in a corner saying nothing
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ocelot

You need to change that title bruh. Last season >>>>>>>>>>> this season. This season has got to be the W.O.A.T. How do you be lame when you staying in a fly ass crib in the islands?????? They don't even have a stand out star ? damn!! Even the other lame seasons had at least two stand ot cast members.

We will never get another greg, super saiyan 4 joey, heather b, puck, david, cyrus, treshelle, tek, ruthie, tamy roman, etc etc.

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rule number 1, don't ever ? with a roommate, especially when you just move in the house. These ? be so stupid, they've got to know these hoes be territorial and will ? block the ? out of you.

Tek from Hawaii was the smartest ? about his ? , he did all his dirt out the house.
  • ocelot
    edited August 2012
    @ocelot

You need to change that title bruh. Last season >>>>>>>>>>> this season. This season has got to be the W.O.A.T. How do you be lame when you staying in a fly ass crib in the islands?????? They don't even have a stand out star ? damn!! Even the other lame seasons had at least two stand ot cast members.

We will never get another greg, super saiyan 4 joey, heather b, puck, david, cyrus, treshelle, tek, ruthie, tamy roman, etc etc.

who were the stand out stars of last season?... All i remember was ? topic, ? topic, why dont you want to be my friend, ? topic, ? topic... ? was wack b
  • ocelot
    Toya on Twitter...

LaToya Jackson@LaToyaJMTV
    That was the FIRST ONLY and LAST time he bagged a ***** during the 3 months we was there. And then he turned around found out she was 17,

LMAO s/o to @MTV or making you look cool Swift. you didn't do **** with them skeezas but gave them a tour of the house!!!

Oh and poured they thirsty *** a cup of kool- aid that yo broke *** ain't buy, and disturbed my GOOD rest.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn she goin in on Swift.... I watched my first episode Wednesday... My question is why do they go at Swift like they do but the 2 white guys with the drinking problems get a pass? And why do they joke so much about Swift being ? ? And why does he get sensitive as hell when they joke about it?

Also from what I see Marie is a ? and hates black guys....
  • usmarin3
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Damn she goin in on Swift.... I watched my first episode Wednesday... My question is why do they go at Swift like they do but the 2 white guys with the drinking problems get a pass? And why do they joke so much about Swift being ? ? And why does he get sensitive as hell when they joke about it?

Also from what I see Marie is a ? and hates black guys....

Swift makes it easy for them to pick on him, he carries himself like a arrogant lame and he lets them get to him. The easiest way to get on people who pop ? is to remain cool, calm, and collective, they feed off the response.
  • ocelot
    @usmarine knows...
    If ? clown on you ,you clown back or you act like it doesn't effect you... What you don't do is act like a ? for the world to see and to take it out on the only black female you have with you... You're supposed to work together not let them split you two apart... Swift could've avoided all the Ls he has received... But hes earned every last one of them...
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Swift is a lame ? .
    Rob is a tall, bitchmade lame as well. This ? is getting played by a hoe that is average at best, and she is annoying as hell.
    Marie's one of those hoes that needs to get ? slapped,smh@ her putting the battery in Rob's back. The ? is a drunken hook-up at best, but acts like she runs ? , smh.
    This entire cast is a bunch of lame ? .
  • usmarin3
    That Marie chick is digusting to look at, ain't none of those girls above a 7 at best. Marie just gives me that vibe like she would call a black person a ? behind their back, she also look like the type that would change her ? in a restaurant bathroom.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    That Marie chick is digusting to look at, ain't none of those girls above a 7 at best. Marie just gives me that vibe like she would call a black person a ? behind their back, she also look like the type that would change her ? in a restaurant bathroom.

Lmao, yea the hoe does look ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have yet to tune in ? looks too lame
  • ocelot
    Have yet to tune in ? looks too lame

it is... but last episode was 4/5
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Looks whack as ? .. and i really want to get back into this but.. i cant.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Marie looks like she got bad ass breath
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No season was as bad as new orleans or DC...
  • PILL_COSBY
    ocelot wrote: »
    @ocelot

who were the stand out stars of last season?... All i remember was ? topic, ? topic, why dont you want to be my friend, ? topic, ? topic... ? was wack b
    Leroy, because he was trill and we aint had a trill ? like that since hella seasons ago. That crazy ass punk rocker who kept on breaking ? , made that broad cheat on her dude, treated her like ? , and then got kicked out. She still wanted to give him the ? even though he was ? other broads. That nerd went the ? off on that one broad lol!!! The ? dude who constantly kept on over using "no ? ' and then his ex girl exposed his ass. That was the funniest ? on the show and dude kept lying about it. This ? said "well, I needed the money and they offered money if we just got naked and masturbated sometimes..............................and sometimes we had sex but I'm not ? !!!" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NO ? AT THAT ? . Then after that the bible thumping goodie too shoe who said being ? was a sin that was dating him. Snapped and started dyking out with the other broad lol. That ? leroy started to hang out with the nerd the rest of the season lol.
    No season was as bad as new orleans or DC...
    new orleans was pretty good compared to the other sleepers that is. They had that raging ? with the big fake ? and the broad shoulders. The other broads kept on making her cry because they didn't like ? ? . That linebacker built broad started throwing beads and ? at the anti ? protesters was the funniest ? lol. DC was aight but I can't remember why it was aight though. This season by far is the lamest in history. This ? is like a giant mushy soap opera. You know it's bad when the best episode is when a ? steps on a sea urchant(however you spell that ? ). The broads is lame and are below average except for tonya. But she lame, I can tell she hasn't unleashed her inner freak yet though. She's a obvious closet freak, she needs to bussit wide open soon. I missed this last episode because I thought it was gonna be lame but from what I heard it was finally a good episode.

• ocelot
    San Diego was last season bruh... Las Vegas was the season before that...

San Diego was so wack you didn't even know its existence...smh
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Nvnd delete free post
  • PILL_COSBY
    ocelot wrote: »
    San Diego was last season bruh... Las Vegas was the season before that...

San Diego was so wack you didn't even know its existence...smh
    DAMN!!!!!!!

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marie is a ? ..was wondering if dude had an epiphany at the end of the episode.. she looks terrible.. and swift is a new ? .. with female tendencies ole lil diddy ass ? .. hes mad annoying.