The Official Real World St. Thomas Thread: (Because last season was wack)

Options
123457»

Comments

• sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only people i'm cool with on this season are Toya and the redhead chick. All the dudes are lames or ? , and the blonde chick is ugly white trash.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Latoya smooth scoopin Marie's jumpoff indirectly shows that everything Swift said about her is true.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Smh at this ? tryin to play Swift callin the ? ? again.
  • sdotcarter111
    Options
    smh at brandon had that chick over there for hours alone and clapped no cheeks
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

The ? done killed his own sobriety for a chance to smash the ? .....

and he didnt.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »

I peeped that

The ? done killed his own sobriety for a chance to smash the ? .....

and he didnt.

Hol up, hol up, hol up, hol up, hol up, hol up, hol up, hol up

I was busy cleaning while Brandon was puttin in work with that chick but I was payin a lil attention. Are yall saying dude aint smash?

I don't understand, She was all over that ? ? and she slept over in his bed and...he aint...smash?

3050354749_8d2ce85f29_o.gif

• sdotcarter111
    edited August 2012
    Options
    AND shorty was ? . She was at the house with him, alone, and ? , and he got no ass. If I was a producer I would have kicked him off the show. That ? unacceptable b.

This whole season been wack. None of these cats have smashed any island ? whatsoever. I aint even think it was possible to have a whole season without any male cast member getting it in. These lames have redefined what it is to be a lame.

Swift - lame, cornball ? with negative swag. brought hoes back to the house and tried to front on them for the cameras when he KNOW he would normally be shuckin and jivin for them white heffas, who wouldnt have come back if there were no cameras anyway. rocks shirts and ties on the daily for no reason. rocked a leather jacket in 90 degree heat on the first day. brags about qualities he dont have on the regular.

Brandon - simping, caping ass ? who is only entertaining when he's blackout ? but wont even do that no more. how you go on the real world and do AA? ? wait

Trey - ? with too many ? tendencies

Rob - bitchmade simp caping for a 4/10 truckstop waitress

Marie - makes the hoes from jersey shore look tolerable. face like ol boy from The Mask, attitude of a ? who need to get two-pieced daily just to keep her mouth swollen shut

Toya - some questionable actions (lyin about giving it up to Swift), but cool for the most part

Redhead ? - nice, cool chick who could be fun when not around Trey

Hurry up with the challenge, that ? look like its gonna be craaaaaaaack
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? DAMN this show was a sleeper. I only watched this ? because y'all hyped up the last show I missed. I thought this ? was gonna be a continuation. SMH head at them not bringing a ? load people back to that island. SMH at a island full of ? and we barley see any black people. I've seen waaay more white folks than black folks. The simp level od the ? makes me wanna ? . That's a perfect example of nice guys turning bad lol.

I'll pick latoya little country ass up and blow her ? out!! real talk. She the only reason why I watch the show. That blond white girl look hurt before she put on makeup lol.
    That's what all females do when they get they feelings hurt. They go at our manhood or say we got a little ? . Because that's pretty much the only things that hurts us men. It used to be money but we don't care about that ? anymore.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brandon is a chump. No different than most dudes

There is no way im ? up my principles for some chick.. Funny thing was she was saying he was his own man and grown,yet.. he let himself be influenced by her very own words.. Weakminded..

and Rob is a chump he should get welcome tattoed on his forehead because she had has been walkin all over dude.. then the first glimmer of light he wants to skip through a field of daisies.. with the chick.....

Shes ugly.
    She drinks to much.

and is a ? .

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like I missed a lot yesterday...lol
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    No you didn't, that ? was lame as hell. Damn you for getting me all hype to watch this ? again!! It was nothing but feelings and couples, men acting more female than the actual females. They are boring as a ? !!!!!!

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    No you didn't, that ? was lame as hell. Damn you for getting me all hype to watch this ? again!! It was nothing but feelings and couples, men acting more female than the actual females. They are boring as a ? !!!!!!

lol... Bruh I RW was back when last week show went off...smh
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't watched another episode since black dude stepped on the sting ray, rock, or whatever the hell it was. I JUST WONDERED IF THE BLACK FOLKS WHERE EVER GOING TO SMASH EACH OTHER. But out of the two or three episodes I watched (before I could no longer take the boredom,) Black dude a ? ....and Toya just looked like she had that "quick to lie on her ? " swag.