The Official Newsroom Season 1 Thread!

Options
123457»

Comments

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and Jack McCoy going to ? Barbarella's world up with that spying ? ....
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ dude going up to the wrong person in the library..will is a cold calculated person..good how they broke down nancy grace show
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    damn this season has been getting better & better. i thought i would be tired of the will & mack back & forth storyline, but sorkin is playin it right.

this episode was amazing.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody think about how phones having non-removeable batteries might be a plot by the NSA to make sure they can always spy on you? Conspiracy theory I know, but the iPhone is immensely popular and now Droid phones are moving to the same standard. Duh duh duuuuh!
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another good episode. Man I wish the presidential debates really went that way.

Guess I'm not gonna see Olivia Munn bent over naked before the season is over. :(
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Yo I'm two episodes back trying to get settled in my new city. My lady said the shows been amazing last two episodes.
  • dc's teflondon
    Options
    another good episode..the show basically pokes fun at a lot of people in this country in an intellectually way..daniels character be coming with some dumb and dumber moments..thought IT guy was about to ? sloane..her character basically wants respect and to be taken seriously given that she is a female in the male dominated world of finance
  • rage
    Options
    Good episode...but really could do without some of the over the top shtickyness of the comedy. Why the ? would Will come out of his office trying to put one pant leg into the other

• S.jR.
    Options
    As corny as it was, I liked it just as it seemed like an ode to dumb and dumber. Or at least a reminder but at the same time Will has a sense of humor.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    finally got caught up. show gets better and better with each ep. can be lil corny and preachy @ times, but serves a purpose. im glad its on tv.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That maggie chick is annoying.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Y'all put spoilers on the finale discussion please.
  • rage
    edited August 2012
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »

She ethered the ? out of Sex in the City though...

I can't take Mack anymore just way to over the top. I have no idea what Sorkin is thinking with that ? . The format was typical West Wing Sorkin again...which isnt a bad thing. Jack McCoy ? on these ? though...

Sorkin has officially taken the gloves off on the Tea Party/Ultra-Conservatives...HE WENT ALL THE WAY IN!!
  • dc's teflondon
    Options
    they went at leeona on some gangster ? and i would still ? jane fonda old ass..sorkin basically saying all the people in the news industry want to do the right thing and report the facts and real opinions; but can't because they have to make nice with the politicians and powers that be who put money in their pockets
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »

She ethered the ? out of Sex in the City though...

I can't take Mack anymore just way to over the top. I have no idea what Sorkin is thinking with that ? . The format was typical West Wing Sorkin again...which isnt a bad thing. Jack McCoy ? on these ? though...

Sorkin has officially taken the gloves off on the Tea Party/Ultra-Conservatives...HE WENT ALL THE WAY IN!!

Even funnier considering the fact that Sex And the City was a HBO show.
  • S.jR.
    edited August 2012
    Options

Co-muthfuckin sign!

This season ending was like a really good movie ending and just wanting more.

HBO got another great one I'll be waiting for from now on.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i liked the finale. good tv. lookin 4ward to season 2
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    gotdayum @ calling the tea party/extreme conservatives the american taliban

can't wait for season 2
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Good look fellas! Helluva season one...I look forward to having a good season 2 thread! Im creating it too lol! This is my new favorite show! Look forward to watching and chopping it up with y'all!
  • rage
    Options
    Ill Will is going to go NUCLEAR on the republicans and Faux News...they gave him WAAAAYYY to much material. Trump/Rove/Rush are going to get BODIED!