‘NBA 2K13′ cover features Blake Griffin, Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose

Comments

• MUDDYWATERZ
    MUDDYWATERZ Members Posts: 252 ✭✭
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    Dam my nicca sent me a email saying this was the cover man should known that nicca full of ?
    2728665_20120610111132.jpg

That cover looks kinda nice tho ,stilll

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    eh its iight but realy they need to get the gameplay back to 2k11 that was fun 2k12 shot clock cheese revis namdi an grime defenders everywhere, computers don't miss threes,and centers able to stop fastbreaks woat
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you play on HOF cpu don't miss ? and they get all the boards I chose the heat one time and I finished the game with 6 rebounds total ? be terrible
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOF is cheating ass CPU mode where centers rip point guards
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea theres a lot they need to change up especially with the ? ass network....
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You really gotta understand the game to beat the cpu on hof. as well as always play as center to grab those rebounds. If not the opponent center will snatch it out of your guys hand.

but some teams are impossible to beat.
    See magic.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real Talk playing the Lakers on CPU HOF is some cheating ass ? Kobe drops like 40 on me everytime Im talking about he rarely miss. 2K11 was the GOAT 2K12 tried to do to much. Bring back the Euro step button please.
  • MUDDYWATERZ
    Real Talk playing the Lakers on CPU HOF is some cheating ass ? Kobe drops like 40 on me everytime Im talking about he rarely miss. 2K11 was the GOAT 2K12 tried to do to much. Bring back the Euro step button please.

cosign
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had a 2K game since 2K8 I think, lol. I've heard good things about '11 though so I want to get back into it. I'll probably purchase this one.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOF is cheating ass CPU mode where centers rip point guards

played as LA. and Gordon Hayward blocked Bynum. and the entire game Kobe could NOT beat Hayward off the dribble.

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    euro step is on 2k 12
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    euro step is on 2k 12

euro step on 2k12 is wack because you gotta use the shot stick to do it.
    Shot stick was good for some ? like the spin jumper, and the iso motions, but ? using a shot stick for a euro step.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Euro step Button>>>>>>> wack ass euro step with the stick.
  • blu197
    I prefer having euro step on shot stick ? not everybody can do it so it gives me the advantage most times
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what controls yall use cause it always been with the stick
  • blu197
    I think they confusin hopstep with eurostep
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img]http://sphotos.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/391321_10151892085480305_1754432817_n.jpg[/img]

To celebrate the rise of the NBA’s new dynasty, we’re excited to announce the NBA 2K13 Dynasty Edition! Along with a copy of NBA 2K13, the Dynasty Edition includes the all-new NBA 2K13 All-Star add-on downloadable content presented by Sprite, an exclusive NBA 2K13 full-sized basketball from Spalding and Art of Basketball, exclusive 2K Sports Ink’d earbuds from Skullcandy, and an NBA 2K13 basketball textured controller skin from Skinit.

The NBA 2K13 Dynasty Edition will be available on October 2, 2012 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Reserve your copy here: http://2kgam.es/BuyNBA2K13
  • MUDDYWATERZ
    Whats the "All-Star add-on downloadable content presented by Sprite" about ?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just lost to the wizards with an injured john wall. ? my life
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seriously wonder why they never put bron on the cover yet?

MUST have something to do with contracts or some ? ... ? is nuts...

dude has been the most popular player in the league for 9 years and no cover? almost like some type of sick joke
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012

lmafo, don't tell me u played the game for a whole year with out euro-stepping????

all u gotta do is left trigger and shot stick while driving thru the paint.

woah316 wrote: »

dude has been the most popular player in the league for 9 years and no cover? almost like some type of sick joke

SMH @ your ? really wondering.
    common sense would tell u, that may be Lebron don't wanna be on the cover.
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

lmafo, don't tell me u played the game for a whole year with out euro-stepping????

all u gotta do is left trigger and shot stick while driving thru the paint.

SMH @ your ? really wondering.
    common sense would tell u, that may be Lebron don't wanna be on the cover.

Lol @ doesnt want to be on the cover... You ? idiot. No body decides if they want to be on a cover or not, unless it's jordan who has some exclusive contract, as I mentioned...

Nobody can say, "2k put me on the cover without my permission?! Im suin!"... they are part of the NBA, and if the NBA has the license with 2k , 2k can do whatever the hell they want... Unless, again, someone has some type of contract like jordan, where I think he wasn't part of the players association or something, I don't know.

Let me know when your ignorant ass need another lesson.

You're welcome.
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats the "All-Star add-on downloadable content presented by Sprite" about ?

Man I hope they aint pulling some Madden ? . Take a feature away then bring it back later or as DLC and say its new. Because I remember the Sprint Allstar weekend mode (Dunk Contest, etc) always being their
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blake Griffin tho? Uhhh ok
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

Owns the right to his name and image a la Michael Jordan. Remember how he was never in NBA Jam, Live, etc. officially until like 2004? The companies had to negotiate a side fee to use his likeness. He didn't come up off it until then.