When Will Bane Break The Batman's Back?

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
When do y'all think the Bat will be broken? Towards beginning, the middle, or the end of the movie?

Comments

• FroHawke
    FroHawke Members Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The beginning, it looks as though Gordon Levitt plays his replacement of some sort until he comes back from wherever he is....and Bane breaking his back earlier will provide shock value for the audience at an early stage.

Who knows though, Nolan is unpredictable
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He won't..... IMO
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont know,but they ? up releasing the movie during Spider-man's time frame.The sales will not exceed expectations.Spider-Man will destroy every thing for the rest of the summer.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mad Jack you trippin if the movie is good it will still make big bread you must don't know about summer movie audiences
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Dont know,but they ? up releasing the movie during Spider-man's time frame.The sales will not exceed expectations.Spider-Man will destroy every thing for the rest of the summer.

You've lost your ? mind...if any thing Spiderman should have been pushed back. LMAO at a spiderman reboot destroying the final chapter in a landmark trilogy.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    BK Product wrote: »
    He won't..... IMO

• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmfao.
  • nevahome
    nevahome Members Posts: 2
    Options
    round bout an hour into the movie. jgl is robin, commissioner gordon flips out and becomes azrael. gordon almoss gets killed by bane but stops bane with robin's help when the broken bat (curses unto the caped crusader, ff him ? ff him) is gone. before leavin he administers the oath and makes robin.
    bats goes to london, china, india watever and lies in pits, spas, international crotches n such u figure before comin back to see bane. i wud want bats soul to roise but that neva happens mite.

de shay de shay bashera bashera
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    if they do it at the end it'll be too open for another movie & nolan is set on this being the last one so i don't think that'll happen. if it even happens at all it'll have to happen either in the beginning (unlikely) or the middle.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MadJack I gave you a troll because you must not have seen Dark Knight or ur just trolling... No way Spiderman does better numbers
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options

spiderman/Marvel better thank Batman/DC and send them a check cause after checking batman out folks might give spiderman a view
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

spiderman/Marvel better thank Batman/DC and send them a check cause after checking batman out folks might give spiderman a view

Mad Jack is such a ? idiot lol
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The anticipation for Dark Knight Rises has been building since the end of Dark Knight. Nolan only added to the antcipation by putting out Inception and it being such a great and suspenseful movie. The fact that this will be the last in the trilogy and rumors of Batman possibly dying will have theaters packed for months. Hel, they're preselling movie tickets! ? dont open for another three weeks!
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    The anticipation for Dark Knight Rises has been building since the end of Dark Knight. Nolan only added to the antcipation by putting out Inception and it being such a great and suspenseful movie. The fact that this will be the last in the trilogy and rumors of Batman possibly dying will have theaters packed for months. Hel, they're preselling movie tickets! ? dont open for another three weeks!

i bought my ? 3 weeks ago. i'm too hyped.

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Marvel kno' DKR will dominate any film they put out around that time...Spider-Man bein' released early is good PR...? will go see it to hold them off 'til the big show...
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bane better break his back and Nolan better do a good job with the Bane Character....Sick of the way Bane's been portrayed in both live and animation. Not even impressed with the costume they got Tom Hardy wearing. Looking like a reject from Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome....

In the end I know it will be a good movie, but I got a good feeling I'm not gonna be impressed with Bane.
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait a min....So Gordon Levitt's playing John Paul Valley??
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not even impressed with the costume they got Tom Hardy wearing.

I'm the last one that goes for costume changes, but I'm feeling the Bane suit. I'm especially feeling the "Bane winter coat," I want one of those for the upcoming season.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Wait a min....So Gordon Levitt's playing John Paul Valley??
    nah he's john blake. somebody made up for the movie.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    bane.jpg
    ? looks dapper
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

naw ? they ? up cast horse faced Anne Hathaway as catwoman. other that that im watch. and spider man aint gonna do Batman numbers. PPl been ready for this Batman moive more than this spiderman moive.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Not gonna lie, ? looks ass to me. Bane is white w/o his luchador ? , Batman is still Bale who almost ? up the first film imo(where Ledger as Joker was the ? ), Hathaway is catwoman, and the storyline hasn't presented itself as even remotely good. I see another batman begins tbh.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    ? 's gonna be over 3 hours. In the first hour/hour and half, Bat's gonna get ? up and get his back broken by Bane on roids.

Mobster's son/cop John Blake will come in as Azrael, mysterious vigilant ? a few ? , good and bad, Catwomen will whoop a few ? , Bane will create more anarchy.

Bat's will train harder, ? Talia Al Ghul and have a kid name Damian. See all the ? going on with the Lazarus pit, Cat wants to stop Bane but the ? a beast so she'll team up with Bat's.

Nolan Brother's will put a twist at the end, fake Bat's death, that little kid that was talking to Blake might be ? Grayson.