These Reality Shows are getting out of hand.

Options
God-I_Am_Ether
God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
edited June 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
There is an attack on every culture in society.
The Real Mistresses of Atlanta.

WTF Happen to Atlanta?

n7IUE.png

http://vimeo.com/m/38052013

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Hold up.That white ? just said nobody wants a black ? .Somebody needs to whoop her ass 1st show for that

I would watch this for Malia but, why is Malia on here if she lives in Houston.She trying to talk all innocent.yeah right.

These mistress definitions are all off.A mistress is a chick ? a married man.

Rosee and Malia.Fap city fap fap city biiiiiitch

LMFAO props to Mary J for actually whooping that ass
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Hold up.That white ? just said nobody wants a black ? .Somebody needs to whoop her ass 1st show for that

I would watch this for Malia but, why is Malia on here if she lives in Houston.She trying to talk all innocent.yeah right.

These mistress definitions are all off.A mistress is a chick ? a married man.

Rosee and Malia.Fap city fap fap city biiiiiitch

LMFAO props to Mary J for actually whooping that ass

This is the ? that got me dying...LMAO @ some of these cumbuckets definitions of "mistress"! A) A mistress is a BOSS..Boss? Boss of what...how many of your man's dudes get to run a train on you??? This is just exploitation...nothing more.
  • apollo greed
    apollo greed Members Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Say what you want but I bet America will still watch this ? because we love to see this garbage and it will give whatever station that picks it up major ratings. Its sad really but hey whatever sells.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't watch that Real Wives ? , bad girls club or the game (yea I put that rubbish in this category) and won't watch this garbage. Any "highlights" of some bad ? I need to see will eventually be in Ill Pix, here or Donkey.. ill catch it somewhere on the innanetz without supporting it with any ratings.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show gonna make the panties wet of 99% of the Black female population.

This show looks ? putrid!
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    LET ME HELP YOU OUT WITH THAT LINK BRUH
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJOLDXRnXDg
    WHY IS A ? DUDE IN THE CAST?.............................OH, IT'S ATLANTA, NEVER MINNNNND!

LOL!!!!!!!! this is actually what all the other shows should have been called. 90% of them broads aint never had a stable relationship or marriage to them lame ass cheating ass dudes. 90% of them broads knew what they was getting into when they spread they legs for those rich and famous lame dudes.

? this show, you heard of the Hollywood exes?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MPLbNhAh7M
    LOL VH1 don't even give a ? no more they just out with it now lol. R kelly main ? /ex wife is thick as ? !!!!!!! and she in shape.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show looks awful
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black women are the main supporters of this fuccery and yet they are the main complainers of the images it potrays....well them bishes and ? like tommy billfigger