New Orleans Saints vs Atlanta Falcons

Options

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The best rivalry THAT NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT.

THAT NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT. THAT NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT.

Not that everybody knows about.

good day

? dont read

• bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    The biggest (i.e. oldest & most intense fan-wise) rivalry in the NFL is easily Packers vs Bears

The best (i.e. most competitive) one right now is probably Ravens vs Steelers

Cowboys vs anyone in NFC East are pretty decent rivalries. I'd call Cowboys/Deadskins a great rivalry if the Redskins were any good. It's more of a bullying than a rivalry.

I dunno about that. Cowboys are usually the better team, but I feel like the Redskins do beat them often enough.

Edit: nevermind...Cowboys ? them up
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    ? both these teams... carolina gonna win yall division anyways

this year?

you don't really believe that do you?

no, not really. just talkin ? ha

honestly, its the falcons time.. its been there time for the last couple years. matt ryan out there on that tony romo ? .. is he capable of leading his team to that next level?
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? both these teams... carolina gonna win yall division anyways

this year?

you don't really believe that do you?

no, not really. just talkin ? ha

honestly, its the falcons time.. its been there time for the last couple years. matt ryan out there on that tony romo ? .. is he capable of leading his team to that next level?

and here we go
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steelers/ravens, packers/bears>>>>>>
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    lol its a decent rivalry tho. i wouldnt say that nobody knows about, more like nobody cares about.. but its still an iight rivalry

Word

I know about it as does every NFL fan outside the division we just don't care.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's about to be Carolina - New Orleans.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    Options
    The biggest (i.e. oldest & most intense fan-wise) rivalry in the NFL is easily Packers vs Bears

Cowboys vs anyone in NFC East are pretty decent rivalries. I'd call Cowboys/Deadskins a great rivalry if the Redskins were any good. It's more of a bullying than a rivalry.

I dunno about that. Cowboys are usually the better team, but I feel like the Redskins do beat them often enough.

No they dont and its still top 3 rivalry. This Saints/Falcons ? is brand new
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They have over 80 games played, its not that new.
  • Stew
    Options

? was irrelevant till Brees and you know it.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ the aint's/Falcons rivalry being "new".

/thread
  • Stew
    Options

/thread

Yea cause yall had some classics huh lol
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saints and Falcons always had their lil rivalry but nobody gave a ? until recently when both teams became good.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it was relevant for the saints because thats just when ? really started to change

5xq4uo.jpg
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Gotta question the sports knowledge of anybody that thinks the aints/Falcons rivalry is "brand new". Period.

Real football heads know all rivalries. Regardless of whether ESPN talks about them all day.

• greenwood1921
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

it was relevant for the saints because thats just when ? really started to change

5xq4uo.jpg

Ahhhhh, the 90s. 10 straight wins agains the Aint's. Saw Prime Time play in the dome. Went to a Super Bowl.
    I can dig it. (even though the last 12 years have been the best overall span in Falcons history winning percentage wise.)

• Stew
    Options
    Gotta question the sports knowledge of anybody that thinks the aints/Falcons rivalry is "brand new". Period.

Real football heads know all rivalries. Regardless of whether ESPN talks about them all day.

/thread

Yea cause yall had some classics huh lol
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Actually, there were plenty of classic games between the aint's and Falcons. Every one is usually close, in front of packed domes, and a couple of fights here and there.

But like I said, that's for real fans of the game to know about.

Saying the rivalry is "brand new" is like a ? saying The Lakers drafted Shaq and Kareem... Which is something you expect a female casual fan to say.

*shrugs*
  • Stew
    edited July 2012
    Options
    That was wack b. U know damn well this rivalry aint touchin the classics. My mans had it right from the jump
    matt- wrote: »
    lol. no offense but i don't think people care that much about that outside of the division
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    "Caring" about it and "knowing" about it are two different things. Lotta rivalries I don't "care" about. But please believe my football IQ is high enough to not call it "brand new".

For example, I know the ? ass skins have a rivalry with the Eagles. But unless there's nothing else better on, I give no ? about it. Same for Chiefs/Chargers, Chiefs/Broncos, Bears/Lions, Lions/Packers, Dolphins/Jets, etc, etc.
  • Stew
    Options
    I wouldnt consider Skins/Eagles a great rivalry. Them ? havnt won ? . Wait
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Now I'm starting to wonder if you even know what "rivalry" means...
  • Stew
    Options
    Of course I do but best rivalry in sports? Naaaaah not even close. Neither is Skins/Eagles, Skins/Giants
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Nobody in this thread called it the "best rivalry in sports". Not even the threadstarter.