How do you feel about it?

Comments

• Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that ? was etherous
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Better question is what happened though and how did it get so stale so quick? Where did it all go wrong?
  • TheIraq
    Good drop though
  • TheIraq
    Btw CM Punk named names and didn't drop subliminals in the promo... Was the Brock name drop forecasting?
  • TheIraq
    I just heard it all the way... CM Punk was too real scripted or not... Chi Town stand up
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crazy thing is I was barely following wrestling anymore and just happened to watch two weeks in a row, this brought me back in.
  • TheIraq
    I'm a CM Punk fan but the way he used to get whooped on by John Morrison for the ECW title in 07 just ? my head up
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    CM Punk is a typical wrestling hipster/nerd/"purist"'s favorite. He tried so hard to not be mainstream only to end up becoming mainstream, ironically. Still love him tho, don't get me wrong. I wouldnt mind seeing him hold the belt to Wrestlemania next year, but he will most likely lose it at MITB or Summerslam.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Btw way thats a top 5 promo of all time.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CM Punk bout to ? things up again. Look for a huge Punk Super Heel turn. Summer of Punk 2. U heard it first IC. CM Punk is the devil and he fooled all the mindless people. History is repeating itself ROH style. ? bout to be epic soon in the WWE. I'm predicting this happen on July 23. Don't believe me? Check his twitter, theme song lyrics, and past RoH history. CM Punk is a ? genius. Punk, Heyman, and Lesnar bout to take ? over.
  • mrbootleg
    mrbootleg Members Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    TheIraq wrote: »
    I'm a CM Punk fan but the way he used to get whooped on by John Morrison for the ECW title in 07 just ? my head up

he also lost to chavo a bunch too.

Ziggler is very over with the crowd and his peers considering he hardly ever wins

Daniel Bryan had to be squashed at wrestlemania and now he is more over then ever before.

Punk is holding the title until Cena wins it back

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now all the Attitude Era fans are loving the heels. Punk went mainstream and I've been waiting for him to diss those ? ass kids and women who now cheer him when they were booing him after this promo.

If @silverfoxx is right, Punk goes heel, then gotdayum it's gonna get good. I like Punk, but being a face is not a good look. He's stale as ? .

I think July 23rd is about to be some good ? . Some epic wins, returns, turns and other crazy ? .
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Right now all the Attitude Era fans are loving the heels. Punk went mainstream and I've been waiting for him to diss those ? ass kids and women who now cheer him when they were booing him after this promo.

If @silverfoxx is right, Punk goes heel, then gotdayum it's gonna get good. I like Punk, but being a face is not a good look. He's stale as ? .

I think July 23rd is about to be some good ? . Some epic wins, returns, turns and other crazy ? .

? is setting up perfect if you think about it though.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    I honestly dont think a Punk heel turn makes sense IMO. He could've stayed a tweener to be honest. He could stay that way and just pop ? to everybody, Cena included too. Punk turning heel means Cena stays the top ? face of the company... ? THAT.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    all i got to say is we are ? punk has held that title for close to a yr which only means Johnny boy will soon be on top of the mountain very soon for a while