Sage Wonder - Nerd, Dork, Geek or Dweeb?

Options

Comments

• Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    So you're going to leave out the ? you were sending me? So let me get this straight. I said something to you last night. You take a whole 24 hours to dedicate a thread to me, based off that one comment. Damn bruh, I must of crushed your feelings. You lose sleep last night? You plot this whole time of what you were going to say to me? Was you sitting at your desktop looking like
    4ff96112_cowboy-crying.gif

I posted a pic of an attractive woman, with a bonus of me in it to prove its not some ? . Shouldn't you be deleting your account right now?
    Go ahead, drop that REAL LIFE BAD ? ur smashing and i'll delete my brand new account!
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Lol @ "laughing stock". The only reason people are gunning is because I hurt one too many feelings. I didn't realize the IC was this soft.

That's false. Ur not cut from the CB, Tommy, Blank cloth of "hurting" posters feelings, I've read enough of ur posts to know that ur not that etherous. People are gunning for u bcuz u are a cocky for no reason poster, people hate cocky posters, but if ur gna be one of those types u gta back it up (see me for ex -- shameless plug).

And it doesnt help that u, and many people of ur kind are single handedly responible for a lot of us posters failing mid term and final exams, maybe if u werent so hellbent on covering up ur answer sheet like a lil ? , we wouldnt have this subconscious disdain that we all seem to have for u... just saying.
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Blank_Sinatra Members Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't let a male named Sage raise his voice at you like this cuzzy.
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    That's funny because I don't even bother reading you or blank's posts most of the time. You guys take a long time to say nothing. Idk about Tommy so I can't really say.
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    lol sage even my hoes would kno yo cracka ass out

Post a pic or ? . I'm still waiting.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read the first post and I laughed...white folks will form together like voltron...

lol @ sage wonder years

called that dude milhouse
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Plz, the ? posted a pic with his best friend's prom date.. FOH.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ sage questioning my hood credit

all his posts are invalid. I know some eses who would pocket check that ? . He aint no real latin ? , he one of those zimmerman latinos. Vatos dont wear pinkish target flannels and glasses breh
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    Lol, Forgot I hurt Carlton's feelings too. Don't come in my thread thinking you hard now, bruh
    prince-bel-air-dancing-06.gif
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    & I am getting offended. No George Zimmerman here.

l.jpg

This is a throwback graduation pic before we rode out.
  • Kushington
    Options
    Its over for you ? lmao.
    I'll smack the ? outta yo ? ass while 50 other latinos watch and laugh

foh ? . You a lame breh.
    You aint never been in a fight in your life ? ? , you aint done nuthin ? , the internets cant save you.

you look like the type ? get punched in the face, pick up your glasses and run away
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    CainMarko wrote: »
    You won with your ex but she lost though lol.
    real tizzalk
    So you're going to leave out the ? you were sending me? So let me get this straight. I said something to you last night. You take a whole 24 hours to dedicate a thread to me, based off that one comment. Damn bruh, I must of crushed your feelings. You lose sleep last night? You plot this whole time of what you were going to say to me? Was you sitting at your desktop looking like

I posted a pic of an attractive woman, with a bonus of me in it to prove its not some ? . Shouldn't you be deleting your account right now?
    Go ahead, drop that REAL LIFE BAD ? ur smashing and i'll delete my brand new account!
    im all for this roastin ? ...that why i put myself out there...but that Dear member TITANGRAPH
    for me was out of pocket considering what YOU look like are.

A nerd.

if it came from a respectable member and was MUCH shorter i woulda just ate it n laughed...but it came from
    YOU ? ... so u got dealt wit. u know better now tho...

ur welcome :)

• Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    lol @ u being subjected to uploading pics and inquiring video embedding info all bcuz some random avatars called u names. U are truly a ? . ? urself.

• Sage Wonder
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    Its over for you ? lmao.
    I'll smack the ? outta yo ? ass while 50 other latinos watch and laugh

foh ? . You a lame breh.
    You aint never been in a fight in your life ? ? , you aint done nuthin ? , the internets cant save you.

you look like the type ? get punched in the face, pick up your glasses and run away

Lmao @ you harboring hatred from what, a month ago? Which proves my point. Only reason people gunning right now is because I hurt one too many feelings. Oops.
    oh-u-mad-meme-generator-oh-you-mad-cause-im-styling-on-you-945338.jpg?1312396199.jpg
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    CainMarko wrote: »
    You won with your ex but she lost though lol.
    real tizzalk

im all for this roastin ? ...that why i put myself out there...but that Dear member TITANGRAPH
    for me was out of pocket considering what YOU look like are.

A nerd.

if it came from a respectable member and was MUCH shorter i woulda just ate it n laughed...but it came from
    YOU ? ... so u got dealt wit. u know better now tho...

ur welcome :)

What Titangraph? The new one I just put up? That was about Chi, stupid. I made it blatantly obvious. Go blam yourself.
    lol @ u being subjected to uploading pics and inquiring video embedding info all bcuz some random avatars called u names. U are truly a ? . ? urself.

You noticed how ? had a minimal amount of words to say after I did though right? Sometimes you have to influence them. Seems like to me I swayed the outcome of this thread.

" *Powerful Poster ? * "
  • Kushington
    Options
    Lol @ this lame talkin bout school, school aint in this convo ? , yo ? ass is the topic

you a ? ? . Walkin atm. Robbery victim. You scared of the hood, you cannot fight or defend yourself.

Dayum i did not know you were such a ? , i wouldnt even have validated your comments with a response.

lmaooooo, i cant get over how lame this ? is....you a ? breh
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited June 2012
    Options
    If u hurt feelings ur reaction stats would be in the negative like my last 3 accts were (this the 1st time im in the positive, I must be fallin off), u would be banned, the way i've been banned 100x..

u havent hurt ? but urself, everytime u bump ur knee turning a corner, trip on a curb, or whatever it is u goofs do day to day to cause urselves self inflicted pain.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    i dont care who u were talkin to...bottom line is...? when u look like a reject from
    superbad.jpg
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    Aight mr. "They say I act white cuz I don't fit the monolithic perspective".

I'm not for the E-thugging, but right now I'ma tell you I would body you. All I need is a swift jab.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Superbad top 5 comedy
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    What the Denzel gif? I had a sense of humor about it. Why would I say RIP Sage Wonder if I took it to heart? Alzheimers must be kicking in for you bruh..
  • Kushington
    Options
    Lmao. You cannot fight breh.
    We already established that, you a total ? .
    I'll knock your ? ass out easily, then use some big words

you the type ? ask me for a dollar....i'd throw it on the ground and laugh as you pick it up
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao this ? forced Sage to dig in the crates for that pic... she not ugly though ? done posted worse....
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Sleeping Walking in Japan is one ? ass ? , gave that ? a wack a month ago and he been giving every reply i make on any thread a wack ever since, weak ass ? suicidal tendencies ? emotional ?

sending ? pm's talkin bout i can put you in IC jail for doing the same like i give a ? bout an IC jail i got a life ? ?