How far can I go with you?

Options
Dr.Chemix
Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in The Powder Room
Choked? Smacked? Hair pull? Spat on? This chick is talking to me on the phone, telling me how her ex would tell her to scoop a dude up from the club. She would bring him home, and her man would catch her, beat dude's ass and then beat her ass-then proceed to ? . Wild ? ...

What's your freaky kick?

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I'm pretty much down to try anything at least once

not into 3 somes/trains, being spit/? /? on, anything with an animal or being hit in the face. Not into ? chicks either or sharing my man with one.

I do like to be roughed up ... choking is my fav. Palm print bruises on my ass excite me the next dat. I'm cool with being called a ? /? /? during sex ...into toys, also whips and cuffy

I love sex in public places or random spots like pulling over during a road trip or the Men's dressing room at Macy's

I used to have issues with facials ... now not so much although I would rather swallow then have it all in my hair and eyes.

Latex is cool too
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I do my thing man what's up?.......,.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options

not into 3 somes/trains, being spit/? /? on, anything with an animal or being hit in the face. Not into ? chicks either or sharing my man with one.

I do like to be roughed up ... choking is my fav. Palm print bruises on my ass excite me the next dat. I'm cool with being called a ? /? /? during sex ...into toys, also whips and cuffy

I love sex in public places or random spots like pulling over during a road trip or the Men's dressing room at Macy's

I used to have issues with facials ... now not so much although I would rather swallow then have it all in my hair and eyes.

Latex is cool too

But its safe to say u would try em all once as ur opening sentence indicates, no?
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    no

lol

that's what I said pretty much down not all the way
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    I can't answer that being that I don't know you.

All males are not created equal and some have gotten way further than others...all depends on him.

? plz lol... if random faceless avatars can solicit u into giving up nudes, I can only imagine what standards and limitations u put on men in real life.
  • MsSouthern
    edited June 2012
    Options
    come on @ChasinBundles ... chill . You don't have to be like this

at least in here

Thanks in advance
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hit goat because Kat seem like a women who knows what she wants and aint afraid to take it...
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Ok Ms S, last one, I promise lol.. me and Kat are BFF's, trust me no harm done. She knows I like to ether her.

Back to u tho, ? , there u go again puttin words in my posts, I never said u were "tricked" I said u can easily be "solicited".

All I gotta do is make an alias with a magnum wrapper in my avi, few lil compliments here and there, and BAM, "scantily dressed pics" in my inbox in 1 single request lmao.

So why would I think a chick like u has any limits or morals offline in real life. Any ? ur with can make u drink his toilet water, I know ur kind.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Latex is cool too

Anything else you'd like to add?

peado-smile-o.gif
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I don't know you personally but my man however......well it would be much quicker to name things I wouldn't be down with......

He couldn't:

-Do anything involving human waste or blood
    -Have any 3rd+ party involved
    -Say NO
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same old stuff. What's good with u?
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ^Follow the thread premise... inquiring minds wanna know.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women dont deny a real ? anything.

Its how you demand it. Dont ask. Tell.
    Hell, dont tell. Just do.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    U good, Chi.. I dont mess with ? , chix, and I respect my fellow BK ? (shoutout to him) so I always gave that woman 10ft, u feel me?

BTW, thats prolly ur best avi ever, or at least I think it is:tu
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    cosign everything ms southern said, esp the ? talk, i don't mind facials tho. i love chains and restraints as well. i also have a slight ? 's streak i love pain, things like hot wax and stuff. really into dominance and submission (i'm a sub). i love costumes and role playing too

Wooww..let me ask you this you wouldnt mind a ? but you swallowing it also???
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2012
    Options
    cosign everything ms southern said, esp the ? talk, i don't mind facials tho. i love chains and restraints as well. i also have a slight ? 's streak i love pain, things like hot wax and stuff. really into dominance and submission (i'm a sub). i love costumes and role playing too

Serotonin released during sex causes you to feel pleasurable sensations from activities that in other circumstances many not feel as great ie. pulling hair, being thrown around etc. Wake up with bruises without even remembering hurting yourself b/c at the time, it felt anything but painful.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .Empress. wrote: »

Serotonin released during sex causes you to feel pleasurable sensations from activities that in other circumstances many not feel as great ie. pulling hair, being thrown around etc. Wake up with bruises without even remembering hurting yourself b/c at the time, it felt anything but painful.

@Empress

All posts by you should be goated....you stay on point.

(yeah, yeah...n/h or whatever they say around here but maybe not....lol)

• [Deleted User]
    edited June 2012
    Options
    @ SpecialK

Aww, thank you love.
    I enjoy reading your posts too! Great minds post alike, lol.
    Idk whether to give you a GOAT or an LOL ....decisions decisions.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Tee_214 wrote: »

yes, of course, and i mean if it ends up there, what am i gonna do, spit it out?

also, i learned the taste of it has a lot to do with what you eat, and since i cook all the time, that's never been an issue, fruit ftw lol

Lemme see if ur the ? sucking expert u claim to be... this one ? suckin ? I had put me on to this.

What fruit is best for u if u want great tasting ? ???
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Empress

Anytime!

Go on and hit that GOAT...lol
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited June 2012
    Options

yes, of course, and i mean if it ends up there, what am i gonna do, spit it out?

also, i learned the taste of it has a lot to do with what you eat, and since i cook all the time, that's never been an issue, fruit ftw lol

Lemme see if ur the ? sucking expert u claim to be... this one ? suckin ? I had put me on to this.

What fruit is best for u if u want great tasting ? ???

i don't know if there is just one, from my reading a lot of fruits work, pineapple, lemons, papayas, cranberry, melons, mangos, apples, and grapes all work well

also cinnamon, peppermint and cardamom (get a lot of this from chai tea) work pretty well. and drinking lots of water never hurts

lol u invest a lot of time into learning all things ? sucking related, dont u, I gave u a GOAT for that.. *daps*

But thats the correct answer, if u ever need proof of it, if ur ever in NYC i'll drink a box of Dole in front of u and then let u do ur thing, I promise u wont be disappointed.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

This is true!
    Vegetarians will taste different than meat eaters, from what I've heard vegetarians have a more pleasant taste. Cigarette smoking can also cause it taste differently.

While wheat is a hybrid which I'm not to keen on, try wheat grass, its great for men.

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whatever Ms. S said besides the latex.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dayum kai! sex with you sound delicious ma...I'm digging that. She said, "what I'm gonna do, spit it out?"

I clutched my heart
    146317_o.gif

Ms. Southern I see you too...treat you like a rag doll and you would love the ? downs