Prayers Nearly Answered... Retro-ing The Air Force 180

water ur seeds
water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Fashion Forward
I know Im A little late lol But they should Be dropping soon

Minus the Pump though

Nike-Air-Force-180-High-to-Return-in-2012.jpg

But what excites Me more, could they Be building up to bring these back? Hope so!

nike-air-command-force-neon-9.jpg

Comments

• inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    nice, depends on how they look i may pick up a pair.

I like what nike is doing with the retroing though, only thing is the air bubbles gave most of the shoes their distinctive look. check the griffeys, them new ? look horrible.

but when i saw these i nearly lost it, had to cop immediately. they dont look as fly as the og's (same air bubble ? ) but ive wanted a pair for awhile now.

Nike-Air-Max-Shake-Evolve-BlackDark-Grey-Varsity-Red-Now-Available-1-600x400.jpg
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    inthacut wrote: »
    nice, depends on how they look i may pick up a pair.

I like what nike is doing with the retroing though, only thing is the air bubbles gave most of the shoes their distinctive look. check the griffeys, them new ? look horrible.

but when i saw these i nearly lost it, had to cop immediately. they dont look as fly as the og's (same air bubble ? ) but ive wanted a pair for awhile now.

Nike-Air-Max-Shake-Evolve-BlackDark-Grey-Varsity-Red-Now-Available-1-600x400.jpg

they are super dope! im gonna have to cop them at some point if their still around...

i liked the first griffeys from few years ago, i fckn missed out on them though