• GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    aone415 wrote: »
    Hopefully she will not got to jail because she plead guilty and isn't fighting them

Feds don't play that sympathy ? bruh... she gonna have to do some time

Not sympathy but, most of the time not paying taxes doesn't end in jail time unless you fight it, are famous, or both.

How many times have you heard of regular ppl doing time over taxes

They use famous ppl as an example

Regular people don't owe 3 million in back taxes... plus she admitted that she WILLINGLY didn't pay taxes, bascially telling the FEDS "? YOU". Like I said she lives around the corner from me and I see her from time to time... she's been on some Zombie ? for a minute. Rohan Marley really ? her up

Rohan and some religious guru dude she been messing with for a couple yrs

I see that dude all the time (another dred) pushin her whips thru town... SMH she was raised not to be an idiot
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully she will not got to jail because she plead guilty and isn't fighting them

Feds don't play that sympathy ? bruh... she gonna have to do some time

Not sympathy but, most of the time not paying taxes doesn't end in jail time unless you fight it, are famous, or both.

How many times have you heard of regular ppl doing time over taxes

They use famous ppl as an example

Regular people don't owe 3 million in back taxes... plus she admitted that she WILLINGLY didn't pay taxes, bascially telling the FEDS "? YOU". Like I said she lives around the corner from me and I see her from time to time... she's been on some Zombie ? for a minute. Rohan Marley really ? her up

Rohan and some religious guru dude she been messing with for a couple yrs

I see that dude all the time (another dred) pushin her whips thru town... SMH she was raised not to be an idiot

Just a regular woman
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH at the fact that Pras is winning more than Lauryn
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    SMH at the fact that Pras is winning more than Lauryn
    crazy Pras is kinda the only one from the Fugees winning at the moment Lauryn has this and Clef getting talks about by Jimmy henchmen about ? money
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. She a warrior (very misunderstood)
    2. Give to caesar whats caesar
    3. Damn... another L
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what the ? happened to L-Boogie? ? 's a shame
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    "Pay ya taxes, you ? is hustlin' backwards"
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • alphajjc
    alphajjc Members Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Nas come on and save your woman's ass!!!

Lauryn is waiting for you. Hurry up ? instead of going around defending Gwen Paltrow
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Taxes are illegal..The I.R.S isn't even a USA entity..Its apart of the british parliament..the queen and her blue eyed army control that branch..Its a ashame,while we over here worried about record sales,these cracka mutants playing mafia with our lives..Hold ya head L boogie..I don't like how Nas gotta play the TOM BUT i OVERSTAND the sickness behind their actions..You can't become a famous entertainer and not become a target.Snipes knew this but he ain't got the juice to go against bankers of the illuminati..Its sad but true..until we have true unity,we will continue to be slaves
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Taxes are illegal..The I.R.S isn't even a USA entity..Its apart of the british parliament..the queen and her blue eyed army control that branch..Its a ashame,while we over here worried about record sales,these cracka mutants playing mafia with our lives..Hold ya head L boogie..I don't like how Nas gotta play the TOM BUT i OVERSTAND the sickness behind their actions..You can't become a famous entertainer and not become a target.Snipes knew this but he ain't got the juice to go against bankers of the illuminati..Its sad but true..until we have true unity,we will continue to be slaves

Try telling that to them though
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

how long will the old ? last before she croaks?

I.R.S don't play.
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Whoever her lawyer is should be fired. Why would you willing admit to not paying taxes?, you say it was an accounting mistake. SMH. For some reason I don't think she's getting time, I think the guilty plea was for a lesser sentence. Plus I don't think she has any priors. But Lauryn really is in her own world. Also I agree that Taxes are some B.S., but I'm tired of hearing about these stars getting into tax trouble. NaS, L-Boogie, Wesley I mean it seems they don't have handle on their own finances. I don't agree with Taxes but I know not to play with the IRS.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoever her lawyer is should be fired. Why would you willing admit to not paying taxes?, you say it was an accounting mistake. SMH. For some reason I don't think she's getting time, I think the guilty plea was for a lesser sentence. Plus I don't think she has any priors. But Lauryn really is in her own world. Also I agree that Taxes are some B.S., but I'm tired of hearing about these stars getting into tax trouble. NaS, L-Boogie, Wesley I mean it seems they don't have handle on their own finances. I don't agree with Taxes but I know not to play with the IRS.

Snipes was actually planning to fight the I.R.S. in court..Once he started showing people how to avoid the the pitfalls of paying taxes and gaining sovereignty away from the US government..Thats when the uncle sam mafia came at his throat..Snipes is not a ? he just played his cards wrong..? happens..It takes ? to go against this government..These goverment demons will ? you..they are not to be ? with..however they are slowly losing their powers
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012
    Options
    i rememba a poster on herr sayin lauryn can drop a album rite now & go platinum well dammit itz time cuz she needz that platinum money lol.....