What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

"You Don't Have NO Shoe Game!"

Little JJLittle JJ Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
I hollered at this girl that I've known from High School today. I use to be interested in her back in the day and I asked her why she never considered dating me in high school and she replied "You Don't Have NO Shoe Game!". Also many other girls have told me that the FIRST thing they look at on a man is his SHOES of all things -.- ......

This made me think, Why are Black girls so obsessed with a niggas "Shoe Game"?

Niggas go crazy for shoes when they come out and wake up earlier than they ever have before and stand in line for hours and pay hundreds of dollars just to impress females?

Can someone please explain to me why black women make shoes such a HUGE Deciding factor when it comes to niggas?
I Run ATLANTA!
ic50.jpg
I am one of Atlanta's TOP Club Promoters!
ceothachosen1

Replies

• Max.Max. Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed that too..bitches will fuck with u if you have a pair of 11s on..Bitches wont be seen with a nigga wearing heelys
    Valentinez A. KaiserSion
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My shoe game is crazy nice so never but fuck those whores...
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    fuck that. don't even worry about it. do you
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    first sign of a bird...black birds..smh
    rocket-2.gif
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cs MVP
  • Little JJLittle JJ Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Try wearing sneakers instead of high heels faggot

ALL I wear is Nikes bro
    I Run ATLANTA!
    ic50.jpg
  • Sage WonderSage Wonder project of the inner pride process Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have rode up on her in a car. Bitch wouldn't be thinking about shoes.

She checking for the tread depth of your tires. If you driving around with bald tires, she knows your broke.
    BodhiGot Em ShookLurker6Sion
    I just dont see the point of spending 100s of dollars on shoes...its not that serious
    I Run ATLANTA!
    ic50.jpg
    BelovedAfeni
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Everybody has a preference on style and comfort and spends what they like to spend. Don't let a woman who is obviously materialistic and superficial influence your thinking and have you running around following trends and spending more than you can afford (if you can't afford those shoes). When you meet the right woman that matches your personality, you wont be broke (again, if you can't afford 100 dollar shoes -- I know you in college. Save your money). Worry about your education first. In time, it will come.
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
    Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • glowyglowy Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    Dumbs bitches think a person's shoes is some sort of status symbol.
  • glowyglowy Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    MRDRO wrote: »
    NIGGA U CANT WALK OUT THE HOUSE LOOKIIN LIKE NO BUM! SHOES ALL WORN AND RAGGED.. THIS AINT JUST A BLACK WOMAN THANG, EVERY RACE OF WOMAN WANT A MAN THAT DRESSES NICE AND SHOES TO BE CLEAN..

SOME NIGGAS WAS JUST RAISED TO LOOK SPIFFY WHEN THEY WALK OUT THE HOUSE..

You can purchase shoes that aren't worn and ragged for much less that a $100+.
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have been white, she'd have given you a pass.
    deadeyeHyenaKilla
    NIGGA U CANT WALK OUT THE HOUSE LOOKIIN LIKE NO BUM! SHOES ALL WORN AND RAGGED.. THIS AINT JUST A BLACK WOMAN THANG, EVERY RACE OF WOMAN WANT A MAN THAT DRESSES NICE AND SHOES TO BE CLEAN..

White bitches dont give a fuck about shoe game..........there arent too many white boys with seriouss shoe game
    I Run ATLANTA!
    ic50.jpg
    glowy wrote: »

You can purchase shoes that aren't worn and ragged for much less that a $100+.

DID I SAY THAT YOU COULDNT? I JUST SAID WHEN U STEP OUT THE HOUSE, YOU SHOULD LOOK PRESENTABLE

-.- please get some sense
    I Run ATLANTA!
    ic50.jpg
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitch nigga look me in the eyes when you speak to me next time! *slaps the SHIT outta you*
    Now DRO there is a difference between looking clean and being covered head to toe in brand names.

... NEVER SAID THAT IT WASNT.. I JUST SAID NIGGAZ SHOULD LOOK PRESENTABLE, CRISP WHITE T'.. CAMO SHORTS, FRESH LIL ADIDAS AND YOU GOOD... YOU AINT GOT TO SPEAD BIG BREAD TO BE CLEAN

lol i dnt even wear adidas
    I Run ATLANTA!
    ic50.jpg
  • God-I_Am_EtherGod-I_Am_Ether Posts: 3,409
    Did she look like any of these chics?

TZSxO.png
    tumblr_lzynq9XMpk1qic5m8o1_500.jpg

sorta like this
    I Run ATLANTA!
    ic50.jpg