Your Wife Is My Brother!!! (One of my favorite Prank Calls)

13»

Comments

• (UNKNOWN)
    (UNKNOWN) Members Posts: 787
    KingJamal wrote: »
    (UNKNOWN) wrote: »
    Not to spoil y'all fun, but them prank calls are fake...funny but fake.

Where's ur proof?

Do you really think some corporate lawyers would let a radio personality risk a million dollar lawsuit for playing on the phone...say the guy that was told his wife was a man hung up the phone and killed his wife, that radio station and Steve would've been sued for everything....on the chicken call you can tell its fake, who go play on the phone with a ? that make chicken then give him your credit card number talkin about free chicken for rest of the day FOH.....I don't feel like looking it up but trust me that ? fake.

U didn't provide any proof lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUlp178QBuY

Lol..Ok its like tellin a kid Santa ain't real, have fun with it bruh.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where's ur proof?

Do you really think some corporate lawyers would let a radio personality risk a million dollar lawsuit for playing on the phone...say the guy that was told his wife was a man hung up the phone and killed his wife, that radio station and Steve would've been sued for everything....on the chicken call you can tell its fake, who go play on the phone with a ? that make chicken then give him your credit card number talkin about free chicken for rest of the day FOH.....I don't feel like looking it up but trust me that ? fake.

U didn't provide any proof lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUlp178QBuY

Lol..Ok its like tellin a kid Santa ain't real, have fun with it bruh.

Don't be mad cuz u don't have ANY kind of proof lol
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's definitely not fake.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭

Say word?How do you know?

I can believe that only because I would probably hang up
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where's ur proof?

Well this makes perfect Sense except if u listen to the call all the way through.....it was said.....that the wife set it up
  • KingJamal

Where's ur proof?

Well this makes perfect Sense except if u listen to the call all the way through.....it was said.....that the wife set it up

good point
  • KingJamal
    I had to listen to that chicken call again

WE GON GET FIRED MANE

LMAO