What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Favorite MMG Member

Replies

• Wale - The More About Nothing Wale not the No Hands Wale lol
  • Meek go hard on some songs but Definitely Wale has to be the Best
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wale - The More About Nothing Wale not the No Hands Wale lol

Doesn't count since he wasn't with MMG during either of those projects
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is the "new" Wale?...How is the shit he talked on "Dig Dug" different from the shit he talked on "Chillin" or the shit he talkin now on tracks like "Fuck Em"..."More About Nothing" Wale and "No Hands" Wale are the same nigga...He literally hasn't changed at all...
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
    IceBergTaylorDOPEdweebz
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gunplay the best on the member album
    King Of The South = Gold Medalist @ the Special Olympics
  • idoitforhiphop10idoitforhiphop10 Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wale-wale from Mixtape About Nothin to More About Nothing was one of the top rappers out imo. I liked Ambition too, but I think if he varied his content more, it would've been a great album. I would say Wale is the best member of MMG imo, just of his past work alone.

Meek Mill- He's my second fav member. I heard about Meek before but didn't really listen to him until I heard DC1 and it was one of the best mixtapes that came out last year. I went back and listened to his old tapes and liked how he progressed. Although Meek is tough, I do think he's a lil overhyped.

Stalley- Stalley's prolly the most descriptive and vivid out of all the members. When I listen to him, I can picture everything that he's sayin. His flow is unorthadox, but it can work for him at times. He's my third fav member.

Rick Ross- I'm not really the biggest fan of Ross, but he can have his moments at times. Im not really into all the repetitve trap beats he raps over. I like the smooth lust production he raps over like Ashes To Ashes, All the Money In The World, Super High, etc...

Other than them, I don't listen to nobody else in MMG.
    Fav Rappers No order:

Schoolboy Q
    Joey Bada$$
    J. Cole
    Ab-Soul
    Lupe Fiasco
    Kendrick Lamar
    Chance The Rapper
    Big K.R.I.T.
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Who is the "new" Wale?...How is the shit he talked on "Dig Dug" different from the shit he talked on "Chillin" or the shit he talkin now on tracks like "Fuck Em"..."More About Nothing" Wale and "No Hands" Wale are the same nigga...He literally hasn't changed at all...

28ivma8.png
    edited July 2012
    @hip-hopisalive hop up off my nuts nigga, I spoke tha truth hoe
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    Funny that u mentioned Gibbs, dude went in on Ross over Summer Jam. Can't really say I have a fave cuz a lot of them niggas character is questionable. Ross is entertaining to say tha least (because anything else I have to say about dude would pretty much be slander), Wale is cool (sometimes), Stalley's tha only one tha hasn't truly been embroyled in some bullshyt.

Off topic but CTE >>>> MMG (... well at least Jeezy and Gibbs)

fuk that dirt bag freddie fibbz he is a BUM a fukin CTE VIDEO XTRA hez da SPIDER BROKE of da GGGGGGGAY-UNIT n CTE fuk that bitch thatz y MMG didnt even respond 2 fibbz cuz hez a NOBODy a copz son & his own baawse JEEZY took a shit n his mouf when he jump;d on da RACK CITY remix wit MEEK & WALE....FUK FREDDIE FIBBZ! & MMG is shittin on cte n da STREETZ cuz jeezy was LYIN when he said it was gonna b a CTE WORLD SUMMER TAKEOVA MMG stole another summer from them again lol
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    the bitch that says "Maybach Music" on the tracks...

goat how could i 4get about jessica lol...

ross needz 2 put herr n a mmg video like i said b4 she earn;d a check lol
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Funny that u mentioned Gibbs, dude went in on Ross over Summer Jam. Can't really say I have a fave cuz a lot of them niggas character is questionable. Ross is entertaining to say tha least (because anything else I have to say about dude would pretty much be slander), Wale is cool (sometimes), Stalley's tha only one tha hasn't truly been embroyled in some bullshyt.

fuk that dirt bag freddie fibbz he is a BUM a fukin CTE VIDEO XTRA hez da SPIDER BROKE of da GGGGGGGAY-UNIT n CTE fuk that bitch thatz y MMG didnt even respond 2 fibbz cuz hez a NOBODy a copz son & his own baawse JEEZY took a shit n his mouf when he jump;d on da RACK CITY remix wit MEEK & WALE....FUK FREDDIE FIBBZ! & MMG is shittin on cte n da STREETZ cuz jeezy was LYIN when he said it was gonna b a CTE WORLD SUMMER TAKEOVA MMG stole another summer from them again lol

Riiiiiiiiight... And ur defending tha (most lying ass) nigga (ever) that wouldn't perform unless CTE left the venue. FOH! Btw, what does being a cop's son have to do with anything? So was Killer Mike, that don't make either any less a beast on tha mic. God, MMG and YM have some of tha most retarded fans on tha face of tha Earth
    Riiiiiiiiight... And ur defending tha (most lying ass) nigga (ever) that wouldn't perform unless CTE left the venue. FOH! Btw, what does being a cop's son have to do with anything? So was Killer Mike, that don't make either any less a beast on tha mic. God, MMG and YM have some of tha most retarded fans on tha face of tha Earth

plz ya supportin 2 SELL OUTZ JEEZY & FIBBZ cuz they got on a trak wit a racist cracka FEMINEM & that cracka FEMINEM is da most lyin cracka eva if u say otherwize & ya blk u r a HOUSENIGGA....& JEEZY is on da RACK CITY remix wit WALE & MEEK MILL da beef cant b that serious & i brought up that copz son shit cuz fibbz aint GANGSTA! yall Coon Tom Entertainment clownz is da most retard;d fanz on da face of da earth supportin GARBAGE like this...

351a7it.jpg

^ & THAT CRACKA B SAYIN NIGGA FUK CTE!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stalley, Wale then Meek

Where tha fuck did Em come into tha equation!? U failed to mention ur wack ass idol bn beggin Em for a feature for years ctfu. Aww and yea I'm black and I fuck with Shady's music, so I'm a house nigger now!? Nigga ur "logic" is beyond hilarious
    edited July 2012
    Where tha fuck did Em come into tha equation!? U failed to mention ur wack ass idol bn beggin Em for a feature for years ctfu. Aww and yea I'm black and I fuck with Shady's music, so I'm a house nigger now!? Nigga ur "logic" is beyond hilarious

huh?? jeezy tried 2 use da cracka fa a BUZZ fa tm103 cuz tm103 wasnt buzzin but def jam heard that wack shit & told jeezy 2 GTFOH!....rozay was only sayin that shit about fem 2 piss da baboon off thatz y he allow;d gay azz dre 2 come 2 his birthday party & dre gave ross a 100k watch fa bullyin da muuunkee....& YES u r a HOUSENIGGa cuz ya sittin herr worryin about a BLK MAN LYIN ABOUT A TEEN JOB n hiphop when da highest sellin artist n hiphop is a LYIN RACIST KLANSMEN & thatz far mo worse then ross lyin about bein a teen co like i said if u say otherwize u r a HOUSENIGGA!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

homer_bushes.gif
    Ctfu, u retarded fuck please point out where I said ANYTHING about dude bn a C.O. Dont worry, I'll wait. Insecure stans kill me
    ^ i said wat i said cuz wat u post;d fool...
    Riiiiiiiiight... And ur defending tha (most lying ass) nigga (ever)

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

homer_bushes.gif
    ^ i said wat i said cuz wat u post;d fool...
    Riiiiiiiiight... And ur defending tha (most lying ass) nigga (ever)

Again, point out where I said anything about him bn a C.O. That's not tha only lie he told by tha way. Take ur L my nigga
    Again, point out where I said anything about him bn a C.O. That's not tha only lie he told by tha way. Take ur L my nigga

[email protected] U...wtfeva u take ya L fa supportin a RACIST CRACKA like FEMINEm u need 2 wake up that cracka is fukin up rap not ross!

PHIL IS TALKIN 2 [email protected] 6:50

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

homer_bushes.gif
    Nigga who gives a flying fuck about Em!? He has zip to do with tha topic at hand. By all means, keep supporting tha biggest coon in tha game.
    edited July 2012
    Nigga who gives a flying fuck about Em!? He has zip to do with tha topic at hand. By all means, keep supporting tha biggest coon in tha game.

nah ya azz is n herr OFF TOPIK sayin sell outz like jeezy & fibbz who did a trak wit a racist cracka is betta then MMG & that is BS!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

homer_bushes.gif

nah ya azz is n herr OFF TOPIK sayin sell outz like jeezy & fibbz who did a trak wit a racist cracka is betta then MMG & that is BS!

CTfu, aight troll dude.
    CTfu, aight troll dude.

nah da only troll n herr is U sayin this STUPID SHIT!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

homer_bushes.gif
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teedra Moses got a great voice.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
    DarthRozay
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ross
    Stalley
    Gunplay/Meek tied
    Wale
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,663 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    Rick Ross. Wale is garbage and Meek is over rated. Stalley dope as hell tho.

LOLOL @ Gunplay and Omarion, nigga please LOL
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    704Hustla