Chris Brown - I Don't Like (Drake Diss)

Comments

• blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭

the lengths some people go to diss drake, chris brown only beats women , he not putting his hands on no male
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all this ? ? made and stupid.... all over ? who neither own. Real talk tho once im hit with a bottle aint no diss songs and such cuz its past all that... Chris need to fight dude or just hush cuz all the clowning in the world aint gonna erase that twit pic of his chin or his bouncer head lookin like hamburger meat.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    This situation aint going away for now, them ? should think about taking that milli from that cracca offering to pay to watch em fight.

oh btw #teambreezy over here cuzz.....nh

its up to 9milli now
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackbloc wrote: »
    Chris Brown >> Canada Dry

canada dry is the top of top ? ale, no DL r&b singer is better then that drink, and far as artist go chris brown dont even write his ? so i cant say he better then drake , bar for bar drake will eat this women beater

Chris do write his ? .

@ canada dry being the top ? ale

seagram >>>>>>>>>canada dry
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Lol @ some of y'all

Chris incriminating himself. Drake wants no part of that. Ain't Breezy still on probation?

yea cuz Breezy is goin back 2 jail, for a diss record. what type of ? ass ? are u?

Dumb ? always calling educated men names. Poor cave man thinking of yours. Hip hop police do exist. Tony Parker wants 20 mil. White girls are suing. When ? goes down you're supposed to shut the ? up. Men don't air ? out in public. "They throwin bottles......" dry snitchin at its finest.

its well known bottles was thrown... he aint say who... and im pretty sure if tony parker gone sue his lawyers aint finna play that clip 2 incriminate chris brown or drake.. its too vague.. also dats still not sayin how dat song violates his probation..

When you on probation you not supposed to ? a flea.

Its known bottles was thrown, but chris pointing fingers. Don't gotta say names when you're pointing. Like 50 said "Wanna know who did it? Listen to my music."

u rite on probation u not supoosta DO ? ... but u can SAY what the ? u want...

Yea, just like how Boosie was sayin what he wanted on wax & the DA used his words against him

and he still got off on dat ? ... point?

He got off cuz the trigger man played ? . Boosie lyrics was evidence against himself. Drake playin it smart n not sayin anything. Chris twitpicn pics n droppin songs. I ? wit Breezy, but he needs to shut the ? up
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    seriously ....how would ? feel if they fought and drake dropped chris like three times and chris was running during the fight and holding?

there is always the possibility of an upset.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naw...In this situation Chris Brown is Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Drake is Gatti

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    shot the fair one
  • blackbloc

canada dry is the top of top ? ale, no DL r&b singer is better then that drink, and far as artist go chris brown dont even write his ? so i cant say he better then drake , bar for bar drake will eat this women beater

Chris do write his ? .

@ canada dry being the top ? ale

seagram >>>>>>>>>canada dry

lol seagram is Canadian and the dont sell that wack ? in Toronto, you must have no taste buds if you think that ? is better then Canada dry , and Chris dont want that crew love agian , he had plenty of opportunity in w.i.p to put hands on drake he know he don want bottle service again
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

bruh...chris dont wanna "rap beef" he wants to "fight him"...aint you hear?

lol chris all talk the fact that this stated as a physical thing and chris took it to wax shows his ? made ? status is in full effect. if it starts on wax keep it on wax, if it starts off wax keep it off wax . chris just trying to get promo cause he hasn't seen a plat plaque since he beat a women and knows his album bout to flop

u cant be serious... smh..
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • blackbloc

lol chris all talk the fact that this stated as a physical thing and chris took it to wax shows his ? made ? status is in full effect. if it starts on wax keep it on wax, if it starts off wax keep it off wax . chris just trying to get promo cause he hasn't seen a plat plaque since he beat a women and knows his album bout to flop

about what , the fact that his last two lps flopped and only had successful singles ala flo rida or the part him him being ? made ?
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? , C Breezy roasted that Canadian cream-puff but I don't see the point in the diss since ? ass Drake never respond to ? taking shots at him...
  • blackbloc
    Yamoley wrote: »
    ? , C Breezy roasted that Canadian cream-puff but I don't see the point in the diss since ? ass Drake never respond to ? taking shots at him...
    chris brown chin begs to differ , lol
  • damobb2deep
    aneed123 wrote: »
    all this ? ? made and stupid.... all over ? who neither own. Real talk tho once im hit with a bottle aint no diss songs and such cuz its past all that... Chris need to fight dude or just hush cuz all the clowning in the world aint gonna erase that twit pic of his chin or his bouncer head lookin like hamburger meat.

when was da last time u heard 2 celebs fight? ? 03? ( 50 n ja) dat ? is RARE u hear more about celebs n gunplay den celebs n fightin... and u KNO chris or drake aint bout DAT life...

( edit i do remember they had a rumor lil flip n t.i fought in like 05-06)
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RnB Beef = LAME......with that said Chris went in on a few lines but this beef is so wack. They both were corny for fighting over Rhianna and having body guards fight for them.
  • damobb2deep

drake aint do it tho.... so why does dat matter?
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭

Drake's ? ass ain't throw ? , I bet my last dollar he ducked for cover and scurried out that club like the ? he is
  • damobb2deep

about what , the fact that his last two lps flopped and only had successful singles ala flo rida or the part him him being ? made ?

his last lp did not flop tho... ( da one b4 that was rushed)... and ? dont expect 2 go platnum plus no more.. dis aint 03... u either trollin or a stan... but 4 drake? smh...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    drake prob was hidin behind a female.... smart move but a ? one
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    Matt Kemp somewhere laughing at these 2 dumb ?
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

his last lp did not flop tho... ( da one b4 that was rushed)... and ? dont expect 2 go platnum plus no more.. dis aint 03... u either trollin or a stan... but 4 drake? smh...

his last album went plat tho.
  • damobb2deep

his last album went plat tho.

who? chris brown or drake?
  • moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do what you feel Chris Brown. Destroy that non-responding, scared ass half a ? .