What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Chris Brown - I Don't Like (Drake Diss)

Replies

• A.J. TrillzynskiA.J. Trillzynski the IC's Patrick BatemanPosts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • alibabaalibaba Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Even Wayne gettin tired of Drake
    illedoutpurpngoldCashmoneyDux
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh I wish dat fof thread of the reaction drake gave when Wayne joined him on stage after he got outta jail was still there... dat shyt brings tears 2 yo eyes...
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah fuck all that on some real man shit sometime women deserve to get they ass beat. Stop acting like a bitch no one knows what went on in that lambo...
    -Shive-
    thulsadoomrunningwolf1980gns
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    Nah fuck all that on some real man shit sometime women deserve to get they ass beat. Stop acting like a bitch no one knows what went on in that lambo...

exactly...

Chris knew the real ri-ri.
    We dont.
    tho we are getting a glimpse of her now with her antics and ratchet ass behavior...

the more this woman acts out, the more it becomes evident that she was the aggressor in that altercation(until breezy pulled that lambo over at least).

All this has proved is that hoe niggas will be hoe niggas that think they Jewish Godfathers and that Chris can really
    take a blow to the dome and keep coming.

im will to bet ri-ri a finger jabber...

we laugh at hoes like her getting done in on wshh daily, but because that bitch rhianna it means something different? fuck all that.

if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    runningwolf1980R.D.KNiGHTSgns
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    so am i the only nigga to notice. That this is Drizzy's, second alleged beef. Within a 6 months time span, over a girl???
    #$a7ut3.............................................Jay-Z-Barclays-Center.jpg?t=1349731037.............................................$a7ut3#
    runningwolf1980
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

exactly...

We dont.
    tho we are getting a glimpse of her now with her antics and ratchet ass behavior...

the more this woman acts out, the more it becomes evident that she was the aggressor in that altercation(until breezy pulled that lambo over at least).

All this has proved is that hoe niggas will be hoe niggas that think they Jewish Godfathers and that Chris can really

we laugh at hoes like her getting done in on wshh daily, but because that bitch rhianna it means something different? fuck all that.

i been saying this shit since the get go....we dont know what she said or did to piss him off.....no one ever speaks on shit about the shit she threw thru his tv in VA. she pissed him off before an he slammed his car do so hard he broke the glass...but again ppl blame him.....

only until now ppl see she may have been the problem yet the still blame chris
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

thulsadoom
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    so am i the only nigga to notice. That this is Drizzy's, second alleged beef within a 6 months time span, over a girl???

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/455221/the-kinda-ngga-yall-cosigning-drake-the-enemy/p1
    i called this shit before the upgrade...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Bawse D.Lox
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tee_214 wrote: »
    Nigga say they'll give chris brown and drake 9 million to box..why the fuck these scary niggas still making diss tracks, get in the ring and handle that.

cuz its alot more at stake if u loss... niggas would clown da FUCK outta chris brown if he lost 2 drake.... and on da flip drake would not be able 2 live down ( on the internet anyway) if he lost 2 chris brown... maliah den etherd dis nigga 3 times and is getting rich off dis nigga.. not 2 mention he etherd himself on most of his biggest singles.... not 2 mention he put out him as a kid dancing at a barmitsfa... if he loss 2 chris brown drake would stand 4

drake
    really
    always
    kisses
    ether

if wayne and ross are still accepted after having EPIC fails in the game ... i dont see chris brown and drake taking an L in a fight hurting them ... of course itll be the talk for the minute ... but we will eventually be onto the next hot topic and done forgot all about it ... shit chris brown bounce back from domestic violence situation ... IJS ;)

these days L's help lol if you think about it lol the more Ls your take the more successfull you will be that is as long as you dont throw in the towel ... ;)

• Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    aneed123 wrote: »
    niggas trip me out when its someone they dont like.... fuck who involved them nigga fighting over a hoe. Hoes are for everybody and everybody in teh industry hitting that. Chris lost cuz he still got emotions for her and took bottle shots to the dome for it. Drake is pie of course but he said what he said to dude.

wasn't Chris trying to peace it up in person, like a real nigga should???

chris and meek saw each other, the same night & place where the fight happened. They chopped it up like men, "lets fuck all this bickering lets make moves". They made peaced and moved on, Like Men.

But Drake............ @ThulsaDoom called it months back. so i doubt it's over Rhianna.

Drizzy is still a dope artist tho.
    #$a7ut3.............................................Jay-Z-Barclays-Center.jpg?t=1349731037.............................................$a7ut3#
    thulsadoom
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    niggas trip me out when its someone they dont like.... fuck who involved them nigga fighting over a hoe. Hoes are for everybody and everybody in teh industry hitting that. Chris lost cuz he still got emotions for her and took bottle shots to the dome for it. Drake is pie of course but he said what he said to dude.

chris and meek saw each other, the same night & place where the fight happened. They chopped it up like men, "lets fuck all this bickering lets make moves". They made peaced and moved on, Like Men.

But Drake............ @ThulsaDoom called it months back. so i doubt it's over Rhianna.

most likely drake is just feeling himself man ... the kid hasnt lost @ all since entering the game ... he was hot on the mixtape circuit and now hes hot in the mainstream ... all that success def put a crazy ego into his system ... and shit drake already had money so he prob feels like hes ready for war or anything for that fact .....
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so am i the only nigga to notice. That this is Drizzy's, second alleged beef. Within a 6 months time span, over a girl???
    bitch stay mad a drake for fucking the ex girl, what type of man gets mad at another man for fucking a girl they used to fuck ?
    blackbloc wrote: »
    bitch stay mad a drake for fucking the ex girl, what type of man gets mad at another man for fucking a girl they used to fuck ?

i dont think it's the fact that drake was fucking ri, buy the fact that drake was sneak dissin in twitter and his raps about it.

then when he finally gets confronted on it, has one of his big ass bouncers bottle chris and still couldn't knock him out in the process...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it was alright but dam Drake as a real mc you gotta say something. You don't have to give him a fair one but dam homie you can't let a r&b nigga diss you like that in your lane.
  • PiffyHazePiffyHaze Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    this is what hiphop has come too? smh

pralims wrote: »

exactly...

We dont.

i been saying this shit since the get go....we dont know what she said or did to piss him off.....no one ever speaks on shit about the shit she threw thru his tv in VA. she pissed him off before an he slammed his car do so hard he broke the glass...but again ppl blame him.....

only until now ppl see she may have been the problem yet the still blame chris

exactly, they see this shit now, and they like oh chris corrupted her.

niggas got selective memory like a muhfukka, soon as she hit 18 she shifted her image and started getting loose with it. she was on stage dry humping with the pussycat dolls in 08.

good girl gon bad had the bitch looking like lee-lu from the 5th element and shit...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    CashmoneyDux
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

Out of all the accounts given, that pretty much summed it up. Except Meek and Chris didn't actually chop anything up until after tha fact (presumably because both have prior offenses and were trying to keep heat off of one another - basically calling a truce). Also most of the accounts given point the finger at Drake, not Chris (although tha bitch ass media, especially TMZ, have been spinning it as the Chris Brown-Drake fight). One notable ally for Chris was Tony Parker (dude said himself that he was there with Chris, although not sittin with his party, and took some punches as well), as well as a few other chicks who also backed up that Drake was tha initiator. I think it all boils down to ego and Drake being tired of being called a bitch (and being egged on), thus causing a scene and getting a totally opposite effect (STILL looking like a straight BITCH). But anyone following these 3 before that club shyt happened knows that Meek and Drake were baiting CB with tweets and shyt (also Drake coming to tha aid of another nigga - TALKIN SHYT BEHIND ANOTHER NIGGA - about some shyt that was clearly an A & B conversation and none of his concern... BITCHMADE)...

Anyway, as far as the song, tha shyt was hilarious and factual (thus CB gets points for me). I've been checking out other blogs (most with a biased hatred for Breezy) so dude ain't gettin' his just due for what tha track is, for whatever different reasons. Too lazy to list em atm

@ThulsaDoom http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/455221/the-kinda-ngga-yall-cosigning-drake-the-enemy/p1 <-- I read all that this morning, GOAT thread TBH bruh
    thulsadoom
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chris gets points from me also....at least he coming at him...

drake can spit...i give him that and chris aint known for lyrics like drake but chris is like fukk it ...im not a bitch with mine. even if he cant win the lyric battle at least he threw the first shot
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • It's crazy how it got this far but whatever I mean they are both talented at the end of the day
  • awwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwww Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The praise for Drake's lyrical ability in this thread...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's crazy how it got this far but whatever I mean they are both talented at the end of the day

This track has to do with an actual event so part of me ain't surprised at all that it ended up on wax (being taken that far), tha part that is surprising is that it was tha R&B singer (who's bn pretty decent at rhyming since 09 in my book) took it there.

I'm a grown ass man so I wouldn't dare call myself #teambreezy or #ovoxo/#ymcmb (FAGS) or any #team*insert celebrity here*, but I'm rollin with Breezy on this one. I'm tired of tha cartoon character, and while I may have grown up on anime and whatnot, I can differenciate REAL LIFE unlike thes fuckin 90's babies riding Drake's sacks.

Talented yes, even I won't deny that Drake can spit (when he wants to), but beyond that FUCK EM
    IM TRIPPING OFF NIGGAS STILL HATING ON CHRIS EVEN AFTER FINDING OUT HE BIT THE BITCH WHILE DRIVING, NIGGAS NEED TO THINK... HOW THE FUCK DID HER ARM/HAND WIND UP NEAR HIS MOUTH WHILE HE DRIVING???

biting has and will always be a defensive tactic.
    even tyson used it in defense...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    ^Bruh my boy was in an argument with his girl on the expressway while he was driving. She tried to grab the wheel on some angry insane shit. He had to mush her face. I can easily see biting her arm as a natural reaction. She trying to kill them both, self defense.
    Chief Keef does NOT like fake shoes.
    gnsthulsadoom
    Damn right.^
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    gns