Eminem confirms Slaughterhouse release date

TimeToParty
TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in The Reason
August 28th that album dropping paul rosenberg was on the call and said it

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/eminem-calls-into-shade-45-with-dj-whoo-kid-talks-new-album-most

Comments

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    SLAUGUST 28TH!!
    slaughterhouse-welcome-to-our-house-cover.jpg
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I didn't think Em knew who this group was for a while there
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    since they on a major now they trying to get sales, so how much do they gotta sell for this not to flop like yelawolf shady project and if this flops doesn't 50 cent not getting a release date have to do more with aftermath/shady not knowing ? about rap anymore or him ?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's wusup.leggo

Hoping for a classic to shut ? up
  • blackbloc
    loch121 wrote: »
    That's wusup.leggo

i doubt 2 years from now people will be mentioning this album beside as a another shady 2.0 flop ,unless classics someone means a freestyle album with bars about nothing and off beat 1/2 the time
  • TimeToParty
    TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    blackbloc wrote: »
    That's wusup.leggo

i doubt 2 years from now people will be mentioning this album beside as a another shady 2.0 flop ,unless classics someone means a freestyle album with bars about nothing and off beat 1/2 the time

Its aite black because these ? are lyricist so if they sell out but still got dem bars then its +1 for hiphop because ? sellin they soul and cant rap for ?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whenever it drops Im copping...though that Swizz Beat joint is wack...
  • down2earth
    down2earth Members Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    Hopefully that Swizz joint isn't really on the album...but i'm copping. The first album was fire and horribly slept on. They should use Em's connections and get in the studio with some certified producers.
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm for sure copping, Nas is coming but, I'm looking forward to Slaughterhouse more
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its seems like they don't have no direction with these singles being pushed out
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc wrote: »
    That's wusup.leggo

Its aite black because these ? are lyricist so if they sell out but still got dem bars then its +1 for hiphop because ? sellin they soul and cant rap for ?
    what makes them lyricist? , they rap about nothing new that hasn't been rapped about before. they have no memorable lines from their last album. all they are are over hyped rappers that couldn't make it big on their own so they squad up to get what 1 artist gets for the 4 of them. all of them have had failed careers. their songs suck for most part and em is ishing right now he never waste money signing theses soon to be flops.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ the cover....look like Eminem let his new crop of slaves run amok and they completely desecrated his plantation house.
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    won't even reach yelawolf #'s
  • YamoleySensei
    edited July 2012
    yeah i rap still mad I called him out on thread-jacking the t/s 107 rappers better than _______ thread
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ blackbloc sayin they had no memerable lines. If anything, they bars was the brightside of that album
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamoley wrote: »
    yeah i rap still mad I called him out on thread-jacking the t/s 107 rappers better than _______ thread

I do not understand why you have not been banned yet.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I didn't think Em knew who this group was for a while there

you mean the group that he's executive producing the album for>?? Anyways, I was hyped for it but I'm really not now to be honest and I hate saying it. ? has no direction like dude before me said and I haven't been impressed with anything I've heard so far. They need to hit up tde and ask them how lyricists make great SONGS not just freestyles. Joey better off solo, hopefully they prove me wrong...
  • YamoleySensei

banned for what?
    for calling your fraud ass out...
    props to the dude that ran out on your momdukes....
  • yeah i rap so don't
    edited July 2012

banned for what?

You really must be an inadequate guy to troll every single post. You contribute nothing to this site at all. Clown in every sense of the word bro.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude claims to be thirty but has a posting style of a 14 year old looking for attention.
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at these ? who don't think these dudes are nice
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012
    smh c this is how threadz get derail';d y is sum male stalkin ? typin my SN n herr??? i dont give a flyin ? if that cracka feminem gave his nu d6 replacement SLAVEZ a fukin release date cuz they r not da slavez im worried about cuz all i know is that cracka feminem betta let his PET MUUUUNKee DROP 2morrow....LEGGO!...o yeah ? 'SLAUGTER' HOUSE cuz they r SELL OUTZ & da cover lookz CORny like sum CRACKA FEMINEM ? !
    lol @ the cover....look like Eminem let his new crop of slaves run amok and they completely desecrated his plantation house.
    won't even reach yelawolf #'s

lol
  • YamoleySensei

banned for what?

You really must be an inadequate guy to troll every single post. You contribute nothing to this site at all. Clown in every sense of the word bro.

what exactly do you contribute to this site, bro?
    another "why i hate jadakiss" thread? lol
    your gimmick is weak, bro....reinvent yourself
  • yeah i rap so don't

banned for what?

what exactly do you contribute to this site, bro?
    another "why i hate jadakiss" thread? lol
    your gimmick is weak, bro....reinvent yourself

I dislike Jadakiss music and I have insightful posts. You post dumb ? every single time and it's corny. Are you 12?