Tyrant, Mephisto, Shuma, SB Prime, Dormammu,Modru, Annihilus + Wave team up and head to Marvel Earth

Options

Comments

• Grahf
    Grahf Members Posts: 344 ✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »

Franklin is more powerful than Galactus. Galactus will become his herald in the future

You talking about the recent "Mad" Celestials arc? Definitely highlighted Franklin's potential. But at the same time, his grandpa stated that they ran the fight scenario a thousand times, and Franklin still lost. It wasn't until adult Franklin got the orb from younger Franklin (which contained young Franklin's power) to resurrect Galactus, that the tides turned. That fully adult Franklin could defeat a single Celestial but not multiple ones without the Big G. Also, curious to see how Big G and Franklin would have fared if the Mad Celestials stayed in Voltron mode. I'd say that Franklin and Big G teamup would be formidable

FantasticFour_604_TheGroup_011.jpg
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Grahf wrote: »

Franklin is more powerful than Galactus. Galactus will become his herald in the future

You talking about the recent "Mad" Celestials arc? Definitely highlighted Franklin's potential. But at the same time, his grandpa stated that they ran the fight scenario a thousand times, and Franklin still lost. It wasn't until adult Franklin got the orb from younger Franklin (which contained young Franklin's power) to resurrect Galactus.
    Right, but all older Franklin did was reverse what he done in the first place. It was older Franklin who went back in time and placed the mental blocks on younger Franklin, thus hiding his true power. He "unlocked" this mental block to fight the Celestials. Remember in the end of that book, Reed was encouraging young Franklin to fly..Franklin did't know he could do all of this because his power was blocked..but now thanks to his future self, he has his full power.
    That fully adult Franklin could defeat a single Celestial but not multiple ones without the Big G. Also, curious to see how Big G and Franklin would have fared if the Mad Celestials stayed in Voltron mode.
    Older Franklin needed help fighting them, but in the end, it was his power alone that defeated them
  • Grahf
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Would be interesting if Silver Surfer, Thor, or Galactus asked Scrier for help. Scrier is an uber cosmic powerhouse and recently him and Galactus and the Other had a cosmic battle that almost tore apart reality. ? was throwing planets at each other. Here's Silver first meeting Scrier who pwns him and offers to resurrect his home planet Zenn-La. Scrier then ends up pwning Mephisto.

SilverSurfer-Annual-1997-12.jpg

SilverSurfer-Annual-1997-23.jpg

SilverSurfer-Annual-1997-24.jpg

Silver_Surfer_v3_137_09.jpg

Silver_Surfer_v3_137_10.jpg

• jaxn
    Options
    That Scrier, Galactus and Darkness fight was well done
  • Grahf
    edited July 2012
    Options

Yeah portrayed all of them in a good way. For once in a long time, Galactus doesnt have to job at first before he unleashes ? . Lol at Scrier throwing planets at the Big G and creating a thousand Thors and a thousand Silver Surfers

P00009.jpg

P00010.jpg

P00024.jpg

Z1.jpg

• Grahf
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Then again, Dormmy was ballsy enough to take on Eternity more than once and get over.
  • Grahf
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Since Doctor Doom wields TWO alternate-universe Infinity Gauntlets, I wonder how long it will take to make them work across multiple realities. Knowing Doom, not too long.

qqq111.jpg

zzzz222.jpg

qqq4444.jpg
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Dormammu can solo them himself if theres no PIS
  • jaxn
    Options
    Since Doctor Doom wields TWO alternate-universe Infinity Gauntlets, I wonder how long it will take to make them work across multiple realities. Knowing Doom, not too long.

qqq111.jpg

zzzz222.jpg

qqq4444.jpg

I think he may have even more IGs..I need to recheck the issue, but I think Valeria somehow made it so that he had access to several alternate versions of the IG..but either way, Doom should be getting another push soon and i'm sure it'll be nice!
  • Grahf
    edited July 2012
    Options

You talking about the recent "Mad" Celestials arc? Definitely highlighted Franklin's potential. But at the same time, his grandpa stated that they ran the fight scenario a thousand times, and Franklin still lost. It wasn't until adult Franklin got the orb from younger Franklin (which contained young Franklin's power) to resurrect Galactus.
    Right, but all older Franklin did was reverse what he done in the first place. It was older Franklin who went back in time and placed the mental blocks on younger Franklin, thus hiding his true power. He "unlocked" this mental block to fight the Celestials. Remember in the end of that book, Reed was encouraging young Franklin to fly..Franklin did't know he could do all of this because his power was blocked..but now thanks to his future self, he has his full power.
    That fully adult Franklin could defeat a single Celestial but not multiple ones without the Big G. Also, curious to see how Big G and Franklin would have fared if the Mad Celestials stayed in Voltron mode.
    Older Franklin needed help fighting them, but in the end, it was his power alone that defeated them

I would put older Franklin at Celestial level. I think if u just plop him in front of the Celestial 4th Host, he would lose badly. Also obviously some are more powerful ones like the Dreaming or Scathan. If its just Big G and Franklin alone, impressive as they are, would get run over. Galactus was getting owned by a depowered Tyrant before Morg had to save him. Surprised Disassembled Wanda wasnt mentioned more. She's a greater reality warper than Franklin.
    Roma, the Omniversal guardian was going batshit cuz Wanda's Chaos Wave was threatening all of creation including Phoenix's White Hot Room and Ascension itself. Wanda's a multiversal scale reality warper.
  • jaxn
    edited July 2012
    Options

I would put older Franklin at Celestial level.
    No doubt, but he was Celestial level as a child, remember when they came for him right before the Heroes reborn storyline? They felt he belonged on the level with them.
    I think if u just plop him in front of the Celestial 4th Host, he would lose badly. Also obviously some are more powerful ones like the Dreaming or Scathan. If its just Big G and Franklin alone, impressive as they are, would get run over.
    I agree, that battle would've gone differently if more powerful Celestials were involved
    Galactus was getting owned by a depowered Tyrant before Morg had to save him.
    yeah but you know Galan jobs and besides, he's obviously more powerful than Tyrant since he created him to be his companion and defeated him before when Tyrant got out of control.
    Surprised Disassembled Wanda wasnt mentioned more. She's a greater reality warper than Franklin.
    I don't know about this..as a child, Franklin was able to create a pocket universe in order to save all of his family and friends..this universe had all the villians and heroes of the 616 including the original Avengers and the others who sacrificed themselves fighting Onslaught..What Wanda did with reducing the mutant population was very impressive, I don't know if it compares to creating your own universe that you can keep in your back pocket.
    Roma, the Omniversal guardian was going batshit cuz Wanda's Chaos Wave was threatening all of creation including Phoenix's White Hot Room and Ascension itself. Wanda's a multiversal scale reality warper.
    Really? that is impressive
  • Grahf
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Yea Wanda is cray. ? reality warped the 616 universe. She plucked Dormammu from his realm when she was sleeping! It started to affected other realities. Check out Galactus at top right bottom pic.

cray.jpg

yo6.jpg

1490533-uncanny491dcp003132nw7_super.jpg

1490534-uncanny491dcp003132nw8_super.jpg

yo1.png

yo2.png

• Grahf
    Options
    Wanda unleashed the Chaos Wave which threatened the Marvel omniverse, even resurrected Mad Jim Jaspers! That ? is an uber multiversal reality warper himself.

yo9999.png

yo4.jpg
  • Grahf
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Yeah Wanda unhinged is at the very least a multiversal threat. It's just that she's so batshit crazy, she has as good of a chance to wipe out her allies along with the opposing force. Would like to see unhinged Wanda vs Zero Hour Parallax.
  • Grahf
    Options
    I wouldn't mind seeing Valeria turn full-blown villain.
  • jaxn
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah portrayed all of them in a good way. For once in a long time, Galactus doesnt have to job at first before he unleashes ? . Lol at Scrier throwing planets at the Big G and creating a thousand Thors and a thousand Silver Surfers

P00009.jpg

P00010.jpg

P00024.jpg

Z1.jpg

That looks tight. Can you put the scans of the rest of the battle, or at least explained what happened?
  • Grahf
    Options
    Typing this on my iphone so sorry for typos. Basically the backstory: You see the cosmic abstract Oblivion allude to making some plans in motion...Next you see Watcher looking worried as he chats with Scrier. Scrier is quite an enigma and has his own plans. Surfer and Galactus are confronted by Scrier. It is revealed that Scrier has an ongoing beef with some other cosmic entity named the Other. Surfer and Thor aid Scrier in trying to prevent the Other from breaching the barrier that prevents the Other from our existence. Galactus, Scrier, and the Other end up fighting each other, threatening reality. They all realize that its not worth it and the Other renews a contract not to threaten this plane of existence for another gazillion years. Meanwhile, Oblivion hints that all this is perhaps his doing all along.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Typing this on my iphone so sorry for typos. Basically the backstory: You see the cosmic abstract Oblivion allude to making some plans in motion...Next you see Watcher looking worried as he chats with Scrier. Scrier is quite an enigma and has his own plans. Surfer and Galactus are confronted by Scrier. It is revealed that Scrier has an ongoing beef with some other cosmic entity named the Other. Surfer and Thor aid Scrier in trying to prevent the Other from breaching the barrier that prevents the Other from our existence. Galactus, Scrier, and the Other end up fighting each other, threatening reality. They all realize that its not worth it and the Other renews a contract not to threaten this plane of existence for another gazillion years. Meanwhile, Oblivion hints that all this is perhaps his doing all along.

See, that's how Galactus fights should be. They should be on a level where him letting loose puts the the Universe in jeopardy not him jobbing to the Hero(es) du jour.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mephisto can't ? beat franking Richards. Dormmy can't beat Franklin Richards y'all sleep...
  • Grahf
    Options

I'm too lazy to make a new post so take the guys from Devil's Advocacy (mephisto, surtur, chthon, shuma, cyttorak, etc). Winner takes all for that throne. No prep.

11.jpg
    13.jpg
  • Grahf
    Options
    also no lackeys and teamups
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Shuma should win. He's mutliversal level threat that made even Sise-Neg not want to fight him.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I think Shuma wins that, but Dormammu with prep finds a way to beat them all