Your Color Red Really Could Be My Blue

Options
2»

Comments

• melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    Options

its All Light and Light has consciousness that is creative. slow light produces sound which creates the perpetual motion of particles. matter and light are basically the same thing with everything having its own unique light frequency signature. space-time = 4th dimension... light = 5th-dimesional vibration..

explain more

peace @ Jaded Righteousness this is just in the context of wht i previously typed. i don't really know what you want me to explain without getting into specifics or derailing thread.

slow light produces sound which creates the perpetual motion of particles

All creation emits a sound, this is its unique frequency.. big bang and "the word' are both sounds. all structure is held together by sound. the creation of matter is due to spiraling light-waves becoming particles due to resonance/sound. all forms visible or invisible are caused by sound and light is inherent in everything.

light is conscious and living around and through us in a non local way. it moves, it oscillates. all of the body is enfolded in consciousness but not all consciousness is enfolded in the body. light is an energetic force, and also a 5th-dimesional vibration, its not a prisoner of space and time it uses space and time to manifest itself. objects are contained in space, but objects are also manifestations of space. alot of our subjective xperiences are manifestations of our vibratory expressions projected from the 5th dimensional reality. Consciousness, not matter, is the ground or field of enfolding and interconnected links in this vibrating dimension of light.

in the 5th dimension both the objective and the subjective aspect of light are Unified.

sorry for the use of manifest(ation) so much. it fit well

• alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    What exactly is truth?
    alissowack wrote: »
    alissowack wrote: »
    I'll use an example. Let's say everyone in this forum were together in a large room. Everyone is visually impaired but can somewhat see to a certain degree. Only two doors lead to possible exits. One door is red with a sign that says DANGER: ALL WHO ENTER WILL BE VIOLENTLY MURDERED. The other door is blue and says ENTER: ALL VISITORS PEACEFULLY WELCOMED. The majority of the room sees clearly that the blue door is the best bet, given that the signs are true to the nature of what lies behind both doors. However, there are a few people who say that, "No, the blue door is obviously to be avoided. The red door is where we want to go." The majority is going to go through the blue door due to corroboration.
    Now, let's say that atheists and theists in the world are gathered and counted. For argument's sake, we'll say that theists outnumber atheists (I don't know if that's true in reality but I'm guessing it is). By reason, we would say that a ? exists strictly because most people can observe this ? . ..BUT and a large BUT, in reality, this wouldn't do only because all theists do not agree on what ? is, who ? is, what ? does, how ? acts, what ? thinks, how ? thinks, if ? thinks, if ? is intervening, if ? is not intervening, where ? is, etc. etc., which divides the number of theists into X number of catergories based on personal belief. All atheists, becoming the majority, agree that no gods exist. Either the ? of classical theism has a personality disorder, there are many strict personal gods (polytheism), or the best bet is that ? doesn't exist.
    Let's take this forum for another example. Judahxulu, GOINGTOHEAVEN, Dro, young_king, alissowack, solid analysis, waterproof, and disciplined insight all read from the same ? book but can't agree on ? 's qualities. If ? existed, and all posters experience ? 's existence as they claim, the logical assumption would be that all posters agree on who ? is, thus it would be a great chance that ? exists. This is not the case. And that is a microcosm of the world.
    The majority of the world sees the apple as red. You may see it as blue. That's fine, but hey, we don't.

Back to the drawing board for you, solid analysis : )

But...can we trust the one who made the signs? You draw up this example assuming that the sign maker knows the truth about these two doors...the absolute truth about what to expect when going through them. There is no other way for the forum to know what is behind those doors unless we open and go through them. We are putting our trust in whether or not the signs mean what they say. And you are also involving something that is the difference between life and death. Right or wrong means nothing to a dead person...but it does to someone who is alive.

Read the bolded
    I'll use an example. Let's say everyone in this forum were together in a large room. Everyone is visually impaired but can somewhat see to a certain degree. Only two doors lead to possible exits. One door is red with a sign that says DANGER: ALL WHO ENTER WILL BE VIOLENTLY MURDERED. The other door is blue and says ENTER: ALL VISITORS PEACEFULLY WELCOMED. The majority of the room sees clearly that the blue door is the best bet, given that the signs are true to the nature of what lies behind both doors. However, there are a few people who say that, "No, the blue door is obviously to be avoided. The red door is where we want to go." The majority is going to go through the blue door due to corroboration.

But, what is absolute truth in a world that doesn't believe there is such? Why trust in "the nature" of these two doors when truth, in relative terms, can be to be whatever we want them to be?

Relative truth is the world as you observe it through your senses. Absolute truth is the fact that everything is impermanent and without self. Don't waste your time asking me any more questions or responding because I'm not going to get pulled into a pointless debate with you about what truth is.

You sure that is what relative truth means? I would like to think it involves more than that. Anybody (given they can see) can observe a sunset, but not everybody is going to perceive it the same way. Some people like sunsets, some don't, and some are indifferent about them...and they express that relatively. Some people hear a guilty verdict either pleased, not pleased, or don't care that justice has been done.

The problem is that you think that if people choose the door of death, that it is always because of some religious delusion. It is not always that case.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options

its All Light and Light has consciousness that is creative. slow light produces sound which creates the perpetual motion of particles. matter and light are basically the same thing with everything having its own unique light frequency signature. space-time = 4th dimension... light = 5th-dimesional vibration..

explain more

peace @ Jaded Righteousness this is just in the context of wht i previously typed. i don't really know what you want me to explain without getting into specifics or derailing thread.

slow light produces sound which creates the perpetual motion of particles

All creation emits a sound, this is its unique frequency.. big bang and "the word' are both sounds. all structure is held together by sound. the creation of matter is due to spiraling light-waves becoming particles due to resonance/sound. all forms visible or invisible are caused by sound and light is inherent in everything.

light is conscious and living around and through us in a non local way. it moves, it oscillates. all of the body is enfolded in consciousness but not all consciousness is enfolded in the body. light is an energetic force, and also a 5th-dimesional vibration, its not a prisoner of space and time it uses space and time to manifest itself. objects are contained in space, but objects are also manifestations of space. alot of our subjective xperiences are manifestations of our vibratory expressions projected from the 5th dimensional reality. Consciousness, not matter, is the ground or field of enfolding and interconnected links in this vibrating dimension of light.

in the 5th dimension both the objective and the subjective aspect of light are Unified.

sorry for the use of manifest(ation) so much. it fit well

Peace, brother. Interesting. You should have dropped this in my hermetic thread. Is there a book I can read on what you're saying? I'd like to know anything you know. I'm here to learn by conversation. Derail the thread if you like or bring it over to my own. I'd specifically like to know the details of how light has consciousness that is creative.

• melanated khemist
    Options
    the incredible photon by John Kallenbach

the infinite harmony: musical structures in science and theology michael hayes

if you connect the dots you can get the info out of these two books. plus the double slit experiment basically proves light has consciousness. its pretty obvious... peace
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Thank you. i'll check em out
  • melanated khemist
    Options
    the incredible photon by John Kallenbach

the infinite harmony: musical structures in science and theology michael hayes

if you connect the dots you can get the info out of these two books. plus the double slit experiment basically proves light has consciousness. its pretty obvious... peace

here are a few more

stellar alchemy: the celestial origin of atoms by michel casse

physics of atoms and molecules; an introduction to the structure of matter ugo fano

the stream of consciousness scientific investigations into the flow of human experience by K. Pope
    this an older book but has alot of interesting info in it. plus it sells on amazon for abt 2.00 used.

• Bodhi
    Options