The Real Enemy of us Sophisticated Black Folks

Options
R.D.
R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Why do yall ? hate white people so much. The real enemy for us is them damn Africans. Yo i ? hate Africans. Can anybody explain why Africans feel so entitled and are so ? rude ? Swear i just wanna punch Africans on sight, i hate them ? so much. Yall ? know its true. Any of yall ever have a Africam come at you wrong and then you check them and them ? get all discombobulated and change their tone real quick.

First them ? sell us out to the white folks then they wanna come over here and reap the benefits of our work as if it was all for them

Rant over

To sum it up, Africans is ? , White people>>>>Africans, Africans aint ?

Comments

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why you so aggy bro? Did a Nigerian ? in your Corn Flakes this morning?
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First them ? sell us out to the white folks then they wanna come over here and reap the benefits of our work as if it was all for them

I had to laugh at that ? ... The universe has the best sense of humor
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Why you so aggy bro? Did a Nigerian ? in your Corn Flakes this morning?

lol - actually it was probably the milk that brought it all about. That color tends to bring out bad thoughts in some folks.

• R.D.
    Options
    Im just trying to enlighten my people on the pieces of ? that is Africans and let yall know we can rise above their self hating ways

Plus i know more cool ass white people than Africans

African females arent that bad though.....only about half of them are pieces of ?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • R.D.
    Options
    ? dont stop....which salty African mod moved this ? SMH
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh.... africa is a big ass continent bruh..all africans?.....i aint really had no problems with none except for nigerians and african-americans....but nigerians will respect your gangster if u let em know u dont play that
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've met a few Nigerians. One was an ? , the other was cool. They are just like everyone else, good eggs and bad eggs.
  • R.D.
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    smh.... africa is a big ass continent bruh..all africans?.....i aint really had no problems with none except for nigerians and african-americans....but nigerians will respect your gangster if u let em know u dont play that

well we know what South Africa about so that only leaves halfs a continent

and i said half the females were cool
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    did u catch an African, piping ya ? with a 16 inch???

• High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Change your av. You ain't doing Huey justice.
  • R.D.
    Options
    Huey aint like Africans either

Nothing i said was false

A lot of em rude and act entitled but ?

and their ancestors sold your ancestors out
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    R.D. wrote:
    Why do yall ? hate white people so much. The real enemy for us is them damn Africans. Yo i ? hate Africans. Can anybody explain why Africans feel so entitled and are so ? rude ? Swear i just wanna punch Africans on sight, i hate them ? so much. Yall ? know its true. Any of yall ever have a Africam come at you wrong and then you check them and them ? get all discombobulated and change their tone real quick.

Rant over

To sum it up, Africans is ? , White people>>>>Africans, Africans aint ?

^^^^^ Agent

• High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Nothing i said was false

Somehow I doubt the bolded.

So we're condemning Africans for selling our ancestors out (as overblown as that theory is) but we're completely absolving the people who propagated the whole thing and killed millions of us in the process?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I ? with the Africans. You gotta know how to communicate with you international brothers. They have way more in common with us and their children assimilate with the Afro Americans over here. They ? up with slavery, but at least they admit it and didn't perpetuate a ideology on of hating skin color even after slavery was over (accept when European influence is involved).
  • R.D.
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Nothing i said was false

Somehow I doubt the bolded.

So we're condemning Africans for selling our ancestors out (as overblown as that theory is) but we're completely absolving the people who propagated the whole thing and killed millions of us in the process?

did i say that ?
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    Is the pastor totally wrong? -- when is this gonna end? - why isn't the outrage the same whenever black men are killed by other black men - it's like black people wanna cover it up,YET when its white on black (which is rare) SOME/many lots of black people get all twisted and wanna take it out on all white people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfrR5lAxXV0&feature=player_embedded
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was choppin it up with cat from Ghana. He was cooler than a fan. Looked like he had plenty money for one thing.
    Nigerians ain't all that bad but u gotta watch em. Most i came across seem like they be trying to hustle and win off you. On the coo, even cat from Ghana told me he don't do biz with Nigerians..ol prejudiced ? lol.
    I used to talk to Ethiopian broad. Red chick. beautiful. Still spoke her native language with her other lil Ethiopian friends and all.
    One of my homies from high school is Moroccan. Light skinned dood. Looks Latino. He was coo too. He used to stay on them females. xD

Smh @ ppl forgetting Africa is a whole continent.
  • R.D.
    edited July 2012
    Options
    i was about to beat the ? out this nigerian at work.....he chose the alternative though

and ive already clarified the whole continent thing....South Africa is not being discussed in here