What Are Your Opinions On the Creation of the State of Israel?

12346»

Comments

• husnain1
    husnain1 Members Posts: 87
    we started arguing about the establishment of israel and I gave evidence for my viewpoint. you have yet to give any evidence for anything.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    husnain1 wrote: »
    we started arguing about the establishment of israel and I gave evidence for my viewpoint. you have yet to give any evidence for anything.
    one, we've gone well beyond that original point, but if we're talking about the establishment of Israel, i think everything i stated on that topic's well-established. i get the impression you don't want to break down what i need to support further because you can't.

two, if you want to continue to play this game, i can point out, for example, that you've based parts of your arguments on claims like "on the whole muslims are more versed in their religion than the average follower of other religions" which you have failed to support AND actively stated there's no reason to support. so again, this sounds like you demanding i support my right to disagree with you rather than you making a sincere/necessary/non-hypocritical request.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a ? idea originally they wanted to move all the jews to where israel is now. but they went with the final solution instead.
  • husnain1
    janklow wrote: »
    one, we've gone well beyond that original point, but if we're talking about the establishment of Israel, i think everything i stated on that topic's well-established. i get the impression you don't want to break down what i need to support further because you can't.

two, if you want to continue to play this game, i can point out, for example, that you've based parts of your arguments on claims like "on the whole muslims are more versed in their religion than the average follower of other religions" which you have failed to support AND actively stated there's no reason to support. so again, this sounds like you demanding i support my right to disagree with you rather than you making a sincere/necessary/non-hypocritical request.

im sorry but some of us have school to focus on. when I have the time i'll post evidence to everything im stating. again you haven't cited any evidence yet other than your own ramblings on the issue
  • janklow
    im sorry but some of us have school to focus on. when I have the time i'll post evidence to everything im stating.
    it's weird the way school never gets in the way of making a claim, but ALWAYS interferes with posting evidence for said claim on the internet. imagine that!
    again you haven't cited any evidence yet other than your own ramblings on the issue
    "but hey, let me know what i supposedly need to provide evidence for, because some of this stuff ("Muslims are humans and thus subject to human failings") should be self-apparent. this sounds like a lot of "support your right to disagree with me" in place of actual argument."

• husnain1
    im sorry but some of us have school to focus on. when I have the time i'll post evidence to everything im stating.
    it's weird the way school never gets in the way of making a claim, but ALWAYS interferes with posting evidence for said claim on the internet. imagine that!
    again you haven't cited any evidence yet other than your own ramblings on the issue
    "but hey, let me know what i supposedly need to provide evidence for, because some of this stuff ("Muslims are humans and thus subject to human failings") should be self-apparent. this sounds like a lot of "support your right to disagree with me" in place of actual argument."

considering the fact I just started a master's program while still in medical school yeah i'd say it gets in the way. besides you have been disingenuous from the start. you're just being disingenuous by claiming I said things that I didn't. you really dont have an argument so your strategy boils down to trying to prove me wrong instead of proving yourself right.
  • janklow
    considering the fact I just started a master's program while still in medical school yeah i'd say it gets in the way.
    sure it does, internet guy who's totally telling the truth. i mean, school didn't get in the way of this outraged, trash-talking post, or any of the other posts in this thread. totally real school only gets in the way on those unfortunate occasions when it's convenient!
    besides you have been disingenuous from the start. you're just being disingenuous by claiming I said things that I didn't.
    feel free to provide an example at ANY TIME
    you really dont have an argument so your strategy boils down to trying to prove me wrong instead of proving yourself right.
    a second ago, i was making a bunch of arguments that required support. which is it?
  • husnain1
    considering the fact I just started a master's program while still in medical school yeah i'd say it gets in the way.
    sure it does, internet guy who's totally telling the truth. i mean, school didn't get in the way of this outraged, trash-talking post, or any of the other posts in this thread. totally real school only gets in the way on those unfortunate occasions when it's convenient!
    besides you have been disingenuous from the start. you're just being disingenuous by claiming I said things that I didn't.
    feel free to provide an example at ANY TIME
    you really dont have an argument so your strategy boils down to trying to prove me wrong instead of proving yourself right.
    a second ago, i was making a bunch of arguments that required support. which is it?

maybe u never went to school, i dont know, but yeah people get the summer off. you sound like a bitter person. quit trying to put the onus of proving things on me. its a "cute" little technique you've been trying to use in order to project a position of authority.
  • janklow
    maybe u never went to school, i dont know, but yeah people get the summer off.
    yeah, i went to school, but what i never did was post repeatedly about how i didn't have the time to post. this is twice you've posted after claiming you didn't have the time to post ... and both were to explain why you didn't have the time to post. someone who ACTUALLY didn't have time to post because of school would, you know, not be posting.
    quit trying to put the onus of proving things on me.
    actually, what i've done is repeatedly ask you to tell me:
    01. what claims i need to support that i have not (you have failed to tell me any)
    02. what claims about things you've said that are inaccurate (you have, again, failed to tell me any)

there's no "onus" on you aside from the fact that you keep saying over and over that i've done these things (well, when you have time off from your totally real school to do so), which tells me you should be able to name SOMETHING so that the onus can be on me. but it never happens!

tell you what: i'll close the thread and when you've got something, you PM me, i'll re-open it, and we'll go from there. plus, this will let you bow out to focus on your 100% Not Fictional Schooling if you'd rather do that: this way, you don't have to pretend you don't have the time to tell me over and over how you have no time to post.
This discussion has been closed.