Ladies, did you go through a "? phase"?

13»

Comments

• -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    ^^
    cause it's only that 2 options:
    either she was a ? already or has to turn into one once you are with her.

damn, you ? ? me sometimes with the ? you talk...change your enviroment homeboy, cant be life
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 a dude with low expectations claims this notion is rational...
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, there's some truth to what @best was saying. For some reason a couple of chicks I know broke up with their long term bf and just started ? everything in sight. And they're in their late 20s early 30s like really? I'm not that judgmental but at that point in your life you should know better IMO.
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    We are all ? and dogs. Some just resist their urges better while others dont even know it yet. The lame ? coming in with the prince charming mindset that getting officially married to a so called "down ass chick" thinking she will never be a ? and will be forever loyal are delusional. Even down ass chicks be ? as long as they down for me. ? a marriage give me a bunch of down ass chicks and let the best ones know where I stay at. If you want and believe in a lasting marriage for sure go get you an ugly ass religious ? because even if she gets the urge no one is going to want to ? her.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    This thread has some humor
  • -Vincenzo-
    We are all ? and dogs. Some just resist their urges better while others dont even know it yet. The lame ? coming in with the prince charming mindset that getting officially married to a so called "down ass chick" thinking she will never be a ? and will be forever loyal are delusional. Even down ass chicks be ? as long as they down for me. ? a marriage give me a bunch of down ass chicks and let the best ones know where I stay at. If you want and believe in a lasting marriage for sure go get you an ugly ass religious ? because even if she gets the urge no one is going to want to ? her.

ugly religious chick...? the ignorance

i'll leave that here for you...

adriana-lima-299x450.jpg
  • Iceberg Slick
    Who the ? is she and what was the point? She a pretty religious chick is what you saying? Then she will get bored of a traditional marriage because when she gets the urge you got ? on the block lining up to smash that and she will get her fix. ? should get ? they can handle. You want a lasting marriage go with an ugly religious ? if you dont then get the finest ? you can. but dont get mad or be surprised if she a ? .
  • -Vincenzo-
    i dont know where you live but ? come in all shapes and sizes, never heard of any correlation between looks and sluttiness.

but have fun with your ugly chicks, whatever works for you...

adriana lima, by the way my yute
  • Iceberg Slick
    Yeah have fun with your ugly religious chicks simp if it works for you. I go for fine ass ? and dont give a ? who else they ? .
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    MrsWest wrote: »
    Actually, there's some truth to what @best was saying. For some reason a couple of chicks I know broke up with their long term bf and just started ? everything in sight. And they're in their late 20s early 30s like really? I'm not that judgmental but at that point in your life you should know better IMO.

Pics of these women???

Better yet, pm me a few pics of you instead.

*Waves @MrsWest*

• deadeye
    Oh ? ...Khan got knocked down!!!

Off to the Cheap Seats.
  • Iceberg Slick
    kai I never said if youre religious or ugly. Dont try and twist ? how expected. I said if you were a simp and trying to have a marriage that lasts you increase your chances by having an ugly religious chick. Read my posts. I said all mankind are ? and dogs some can resist their urges and some dont know it yet. Someone who is pretty and religious can definitely be a ? , but an ugly ? who has the urge isnt likely to get her fix.
  • deadeye
    edited July 2012
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    @deadeye, soooo wasn't expecting that to happen ! Don't know how Khan's going to come back from this. :-(

It looked like the ref was protecting him for a while by giving him too much time to recover while asking him if he was all right...but I don't think he should've stopped the fight.

Khan was getting hit a lot, but he was still throwing punches and never looked defenseless while they were standing toe-to-toe.

Basically, while they were fighting he didn't look "out on his feet" or anything.

'Didn't know you were a boxing fan.

+1 :-)

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    take this talk to cheapseats this is the ? thread
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited July 2012
    kai I never said if youre religious or ugly. Dont try and twist ? how expected. I said if you were a simp and trying to have a marriage that lasts you increase your chances by having an ugly religious chick. Read my posts. I said all mankind are ? and dogs some can resist their urges and some dont know it yet. Someone who is pretty and religious can definitely be a ? , but an ugly ? who has the urge isnt likely to get her fix.

yes, because most of us men got high standards when it comes to just hittin. thats why all ugly chicks die ? ...
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cosign best, all females go through it and its better to get you one thats already over it.

This whole "cougar" ? aint no new phenom; call it what you want thats just a chick going through a hoe phase later in her life!!

Also, cosign yunn. If females werent chastised so much for being who they want to be the world would be a much better place. Let them hoes live.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old ? FTW!

kai_valya wrote: »
    so if you're religious you're ugly, and all fine chicks are ? . alright, guess that's ic logic for you

Not what he said, not hard to understand but you pinpointed a couple of words without reading the context of then and jumped to a conclusion, that is what women do though.

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    lol at my bruhs thinking a ? gon admit to being a ? ....the number one characteristic/trait for a ? aside from slurpin n burpin is denial..... now ...on the other hand.............a hoe......... you see ...a quality hoe aint got no problems letting it be known ...she out here hoin'

for a deeper understanding ....i present ....exhibit A:

[img]https://motherjones.com/files/images/are-you-a-? -flowchart.png[/img]

....it is what it is...
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So that's a yes from Southern, Kat and Pico...
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a thread about this and the answer is yes, they do go through a ? phase.