Yuna - Thinking About You (Cover of Thinkin Bout You by Frank Ocean)

Options
RuffDraft
RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in R&B & Alternatives
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm5yyimKo4E

I think this re-make is really dope… might check her album out via iTunes.

Thinkin Bout You is my favourite Frank Ocean song by some way so far (although I'm only half way through the album and have heard that track a lot beforehand). This is up there with some of the best re-makes of the song via YouTube.

Thoughts?

Comments

• oatmealdude
    oatmealdude Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be for real she kills the song in a bad way the vocals are off and the idea was cool but the execution died ! and ive heard better from her when she sticks in her lane
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not feeling that version, the best one I've heard was some white girl that sung while a black girl was beat boxin to it
  • RuffDraft
    Options
    To be for real she kills the song in a bad way the vocals are off and the idea was cool but the execution died ! and ive heard better from her when she sticks in her lane

Lol. I really enjoyed it, although I agree that the vocals are overshadowed due tithe beat & layover ding just as loud.

Anyone copped her album? It has really good reviews @Amazon

• oatmealdude
    oatmealdude Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »

Lol. I really enjoyed it, although I agree that the vocals are overshadowed due tithe beat & layover ding just as loud.

yea the album is dope !
  • RuffDraft
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »

yea the album is dope !

Props! I'll have to pick it up!