Anti-Creationists......time to speak your clout

The True Flesh
The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Completely exclusive of any religious beliefs.......

If your theories on human evolution are so concise, why not make the evidence more accessible ???

If your tangible physical evidence of Humans evolving from lesser primates is so convincing, it should be all up in our faces from Kindergarten through 12th grade.......but it isn't is it? Why?

I see evolution for what it is, adaptations and mutations are very observable thus making "evolution" as a whole true and scientific. But when it comes to Human evolution All of the theories are a blistering embarrassment and setback for the advancement of science as a whole.

The PROVABLE/OBSERVABLE elements of evolution are enriching to everybody who seeks knowledge......

BUT THE EMBELLISHMENTS ARE A DISSERVICE TO US ALL !!!!!

before anybody comes in here with that "the similarities between human and chimpanzee DNA is proof that humans have primitive ancestors"

THAT IS WEAK SAUCE !!!!! ....... it doesn't prove sh*t

You're gonna have to come better than that.

Longtime posters know The True Flesh......New jacks will get an introduction.

You have fish, birds, reptiles, amphibians, mammals, and arthropods.......all of which (according to darwinists) come from a common ancestor and down the line over the corse of millions of years each class morphed into the next and this is acceptable without ANY FOSSIL evidence........well i don't just accept it.

Since it is so convincing to y'all, help persuade me!

SHOW ME WHAT IT IS THAT MADE YOU BELIEVE !!!

PEACE

Comments

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of ? that support evolution are not familiar enough with the theory to hold a conversation on it.....

Good luck.........
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't even go the evolution route.

How about the fact that most Bible stories are stolen Khemetic stories.

Exodus never happened

The Ark never happened.

World created in 6 days never happened

• The True Flesh

Blatant topic avoidance is making you look intimidated by THIS topic. I started the thread by saying "exclusive of religious beliefs" but you still want to bring that unfruitful garbage from countless other threads in here.

I didn't say a single thing about the Bible in order to avoid such a derail.

If you don't have anything to contribute to THIS THREAD.......go post in one of your ? Kemetic threads where you can make yourself look smart to those d*ckriding embiciles.

Is there anybody that will be able to adress THIS THREAD now that we have exposed the cowardly elusiveness this topic always brings out?

PEACE

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your tangible physical evidence of Humans evolving from lesser primates is so convincing, it should be all up in our faces from Kindergarten through 12th grade.......but it isn't is it? Why?

Go to the board of education about that, homie. I don't run the school system.

Why isn't calculus taught in Kindergarten?
    Why isn't Biochemistry or Zoology taught K-12?

• bambu

Blatant topic avoidance is making you look intimidated by THIS topic. I started the thread by saying "exclusive of religious beliefs" but you still want to bring that unfruitful garbage from countless other threads in here.

I didn't say a single thing about the Bible in order to avoid such a derail.

If you don't have anything to contribute to THIS THREAD.......go post in one of your ? Kemetic threads where you can make yourself look smart to those d*ckriding embiciles.

Is there anybody that will be able to adress THIS THREAD now that we have exposed the cowardly elusiveness this topic always brings out?

PEACE

Told you homie.... this ? is like kryptonite to these ?

• Bodhi
    Without ANY FOSSIL evidence

false
  • The True Flesh

This is your argument? It's waeker than I expected. I'm speaking on the transparency of the evolutionary theories of human evolution as a whole. It certaily is put forth as fact enough for us to be taught SOMETHING about it in school since it garners so much opposition peoples beliefs.

So exclusive of the school cirriculum topic.......can anyone provide the evidence that has YOU so convinced that human evolutionary theory is true.

NO MRE ELUSIVENESS AND BLATANT TOPIC AVOIDANCE.......please.

PEACE

• Bodhi
    edited July 2012

This is your argument? It's waeker than I expected. I'm speaking on the transparency of the evolutionary theories of human evolution as a whole. It certaily is put forth as fact enough for us to be taught SOMETHING about it in school since it garners so much opposition peoples beliefs.

You can't even spell weak. Go to the board of education if that's what you want taught (if it isn't already). I know when I was in high school, the school could barely teach the big bang theory because of you religious zealots complaining and demanding that it not be taught.

A lot of things that are truth are not taught in grade school. It's not our fault. They can't teach you everything in school. That's not a strong enough argument to attempt to debunk (if that's what you're trying to do) evolution.

• Bodhi
    New jacks will get an introduction

to you being a ? lame.
  • The True Flesh
    @ Jaded.......you're a Fvckin crybaby, the school cirriculum is not what this thread is about. You're making all of the staunch evolutionists of this forum look bad, hope somebody comes in here and bails you out.......

I'm a very good speller but I make typing errors when I'm typing fast.......If you're implying that I'm of sub-par intelligence then show me the error of my ways. after all that's all this thread is asking anyway. to simply say false about the lack of fossil evidence is a weak azz copout.

That always ruins your credibility when you come into a thread and instead of answering the question asked by ced thread you piont out spelkling errors and attack a periforal statement in order to create a strawman.

MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO THE THREAD!!!!!!!

UNTIL YOU PROVE YOURSELF WORLTHY OF A REPLY FROM ME BY CONTRIBUTING SOMETHING (ANYTHING AT ALL) TO HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE SO ADAMANT ABOUT BELIEVING HUMAN EVOLUTIONARY THEORY.......

.......maintain radio silence puzzy

PEACE
  • Bodhi
    adaptations and mutations are very observable thus making evolution as a whole true and scientific
    well i don't just accept it

Sounds like a problem you'll have to work out on your own.
    adaptations and mutations are very observable thus making evolution as a whole true and scientific
    Since it is so convincing to y'all, help persuade me!

I don't need to do that. You're already persuaded.

• Bodhi
    edited July 2012

I'm a very good speller but I make typing errors when I'm typing fast.......

Maybe you should slow down huh?
  • Bodhi
    the school cirriculum is not what this thread is about.

You shouldn't have brought it up, punk. Don't be mad because I can't change the curriculum (not cirriculum).
  • Bodhi
    On top of that, you based an argument on a lie and claimed that fossil evidence of human evolution doesn't exist when it does. Until you can make a better argument, I'm not taking you seriously and neither should anyone else.
  • The True Flesh
    There are soooo many insistent darwinians on this board any other time. They will avoid this thread like the plague.......just as I suspected.......you have the world wide web at your disposal just like me and I have not found anything that convinces me that fish, birds, reptiles, amphibians, mammals and arthropods transitioned from one class to another.......

.......I can't get a link or nothing huh???????

This is the cowardace I'm talking about. I admit theres no tangible proof that I can show you about the existence of a Diety.......but y'all claim that human evolution is well proven and can't provide a single shred of convincing proof in this thread. What a fail.

PEACE
  • Bodhi
    Ok I'll be back when I get back home
  • Bodhi
    you have the world wide web at your disposal just like me and I have not found anything that convinces me that fish, birds, reptiles, amphibians, mammals and arthropods transitioned from one class to another.......

you probably don't even know what you're looking for

• Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol bruh. Some of the evolites here even use the theory of evolution to try and explain the origin of MAN. Now u KNOW that's messed up. But you kno anytime ppl want a story, man-made fairytales will always be there.
  • Bodhi
    edited July 2012

cowardace

cowardice?
  • Bodhi
    I admit theres no tangible proof that I can show you about the existence of a Diety.......

then shut the ? up

• The True Flesh

These are excerpts from your own links!!!

Do fossils validate common descent?

Although fossils are usually not direct evidence in favour of common descent, a purely anatomical resemblance to living species is a form of strong supportive evidence. Some more recent fossils contain traces of tissue or DNA that can be used to determine in what way the fossil is related to living species.[7] As mentioned below, this offers direct evidence for evolution.

The fossil record is an important source for scientists when tracing the evolutionary history of organisms. However, because of limitations inherent in the record, there are not fine scales of intermediate forms between related groups of species. This lack of continuous fossils in the record is a major limitation in tracing the descent of biological groups. When transitional fossils are found that show intermediate forms in what had previously been a gap in knowledge, they are often popularly referred to as "missing links".

Where are the missing links ????

I already acknowledged that there are chromosomal similarities between many different creatures but that is not PROOF of common ancestry. ONLY FOSSIL EVIDENCE WOULD BE CONCLUSIVE PROOF.

Huge titangraphs about common ancestry and STILL NOT A SHRED OF FOSSIL PROOF !!!!!

The DNA similarities and chromosomal similarities are good fuel for speculation but only FOSSIL evidence would conclusively prove that one class of animal ever "evolved" into another

Until someone provides that, THESE THEORIES WILL BE ALL SPECULATION AND DISMAL FAILURE !!!!!

Sure horses evolved from smaller horses through adaptation but where is the proof that a horse came from a non-mammal???

I NEED FOSSIL EVIDENCE OF INTER-CLASS EVOLUTION OF WHICH NO ONE YET HAS PROVIDED ONE SHRED.

CARE TO TRY AGAIN???

PEACE

• bambu

Although fossils are usually not direct evidence in favour of common descent, a purely anatomical resemblance to living species is a form of strong supportive evidence. Some more recent fossils contain traces of tissue or DNA that can be used to determine in what way the fossil is related to living species.[7] As mentioned below, this offers direct evidence for evolution.

The fossil record is an important source for scientists when tracing the evolutionary history of organisms. However, because of limitations inherent in the record, there are not fine scales of intermediate forms between related groups of species. This lack of continuous fossils in the record is a major limitation in tracing the descent of biological groups. When transitional fossils are found that show intermediate forms in what had previously been a gap in knowledge, they are often popularly referred to as "missing links".

Where are the missing links ????

I already acknowledged that there are chromosomal similarities between many different creatures but that is not PROOF of common ancestry. ONLY FOSSIL EVIDENCE WOULD BE CONCLUSIVE PROOF.

Huge titangraphs about common ancestry and STILL NOT A SHRED OF FOSSIL PROOF !!!!!

The DNA similarities and chromosomal similarities are good fuel for speculation but only FOSSIL evidence would conclusively prove that one class of animal ever "evolved" into another

Until someone provides that, THESE THEORIES WILL BE ALL SPECULATION AND DISMAL FAILURE !!!!!

Sure horses evolved from smaller horses through adaptation but where is the proof that a horse came from a non-mammal???

I NEED FOSSIL EVIDENCE OF INTER-CLASS EVOLUTION OF WHICH NO ONE YET HAS PROVIDED ONE SHRED.

CARE TO TRY AGAIN???

PEACE

And the scientific foundation for European ethnic supremacy....
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is gonna be interesting...
  • Bodhi
    edited July 2012

Read the rest of it ? . Fossils are used to obtain DNA or tissue samples which in turn tell us what we need to know and is strong evidence of common ancestry. Where are the missing links? It's simply telling you what a missing link is. When scientists find a transitional fossil, it's called a missing link. No wonder you ? don't understand ? . You can't understand a ? damn paragraph

This discussion has been closed.