• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i like that one actually

but glass of wine on the ironing board, disaster waiting to happen

I was just about to call you out for hypocrisy

when you where at my stove last night doing the exact same pose :)

oh, so that's why you were taking pics, gonna make your shirts huh?

SMH @ advertising what I got at the house

and inviting competition

I know better than that :)
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A chick clowning herself if she walking around with a dude wearing something that tacky.

My 2 cents.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    that "wifey" shirt is hard tho...i need that

good luck, i brought that three joints ago, copped off karmaloop.com
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    Options
    No it's not @blackrain

You'd be cool with your chick wearing a shirt with some guys ? out ????

Be honest now....

@mssouthern Is it covered like those woman's ? are in the shirt? You can see more revealing ? or see more of a woman's ? going up and down the escalator the way some of ya'll women out here dress.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    sure why not... like maybe just the head is covered
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Blak and Kai disgust me.......

why?
    U know why,
    u gonna tell him bout our plans from that other thread or does he have to wait until U rocking my chain round ya neck, no slavemaster

:-L sir are you implying that i would ever betray my simp master?

he's lying blakfyahking, i swear

I know babes

I always think it's adorable when I see my son playing pretend with his lil action figures haha

*observes like a proud dad*
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    Blak and Kai disgust me.......

why?
    U know why,
    u gonna tell him bout our plans from that other thread or does he have to wait until U rocking my chain round ya neck, no slavemaster

:-L sir are you implying that i would ever betray my simp master?

he's lying blakfyahking, i swear

emphasis on "master"

jim-jones-goonie.jpg

holla back Chi when ya simp game grows up
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only if you approached me wilst wearing a weak kick and time piece game

? you can't be cheesy AND broke

its one or the other, pick a lane
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Grown ass men don't wear those types of shirts hopefully in the first place, and some women say they'd wear it, smh kids
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    tabatha_ wrote: »
    It doesn't offend me, but it gives me a clear sign that you're not the type of man I am interested in. Warns me in advance. And you know you would raise an eyebrow if a women had a t-shirt on with a semi-naked man.

But its not in her nature to do so (wearing a male version). If she did, honestly, I would be like damn...ok shorty and keep it stepping. The standards for women are different from man.

What's funny is most women say they can't take a man seriously wearing this shirt...

But can still and have gotten played by a ? in a italian suit? And depending on the ? finances and social status...most broads would make the exception (for a ? wearing a t.i.t.s. shirt)

Let alone past history of their former lives and now they bugging about a tshirt saying its young and dumb?

i couldn't care less to be honest. it's just a shirt, definitely not that serious.

and especially since i dress how i want, i'm not about to limit how he's dressing

That's why I ? with you Kai. Not because your post goes my way but because you got the insight. Why bug out about those tshirts? I can see if we going to some gala and I rock that. You got that right to cuss me out. We got bigger things to worry about and new situations for us to get popping than bugging out on a tee. But I do understand why you don't like the wifey and ironing board one. You too strong of a woman for any suggestion ? .
    no.

i'd wear the 2nd & 3rd shirts *shrug*

Same thing with you ATCG...you know what's up...that's why I ? wit ya
    Grown ass men don't wear those types of shirts hopefully in the first place, and some women say they'd wear it, smh kids

And I say a grown ass man wouldn't be wearing those hideous socks in the avi...? that hipster ? . But to each its own opinion

People are quick to judge by cover...that makes you vulnerable. Underestimation is a maphuka

But in the end, good look on everyone's comments...I appreciated the variety of opinions shared on the matter
  • king hassan
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    tabatha_ wrote: »
    It doesn't offend me, but it gives me a clear sign that you're not the type of man I am interested in. Warns me in advance. And you know you would raise an eyebrow if a women had a t-shirt on with a semi-naked man.

But its not in her nature to do so (wearing a male version). If she did, honestly, I would be like damn...ok shorty and keep it stepping. The standards for women are different from man.

What's funny is most women say they can't take a man seriously wearing this shirt...

But can still and have gotten played by a ? in a italian suit? And depending on the ? finances and social status...most broads would make the exception (for a ? wearing a t.i.t.s. shirt)

Let alone past history of their former lives and now they bugging about a tshirt saying its young and dumb?

i couldn't care less to be honest. it's just a shirt, definitely not that serious.

and especially since i dress how i want, i'm not about to limit how he's dressing

That's why I ? with you Kai. Not because your post goes my way but because you got the insight. Why bug out about those tshirts? I can see if we going to some gala and I rock that. You got that right to cuss me out. We got bigger things to worry about and new situations for us to get popping than bugging out on a tee. But I do understand why you don't like the wifey and ironing board one. You too strong of a woman for any suggestion ? .
    no.

i'd wear the 2nd & 3rd shirts *shrug*

Same thing with you ATCG...you know what's up...that's why I ? wit ya

And I say a grown ass man wouldn't be wearing those hideous socks in the avi...? that hipster ? . But to each its own opinion

People are quick to judge by cover...that makes you vulnerable. Underestimation is a maphuka

But in the end, good look on everyone's comments...I appreciated the variety of opinions shared on the matter

Chem we always been cool, but nah I don't judge a book by it's cover. But if you see a elder cat rocking one of those shirts you'd think he was going backwards.

And my socks cool ? , ? being a hipster, I've rocked socks like that for since I was in my early 20's lol. Salaam young blood
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    LOL! Naw bruh I wasn't throwing shade at you. I said that to acknowledge the difference of opinions. Now if the joints were red and black, I could ? with it. I just don't do the purp less its in my garcia vegs

But yea...a 40 and up dude; it would look kinda strange...but if that's how he rolls, thats how he rolls.

I'm no youngin but I'm not old either lol

walaikum salaam

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dig the socks.
  • king hassan
    edited July 2012
    Options
    LOL! Naw bruh I wasn't throwing shade at you. I said that to acknowledge the difference of opinions. Now if the joints were red and black, I could ? with it. I just don't do the purp less its in my garcia vegs

But yea...a 40 and up dude; it would look kinda strange...but if that's how he rolls, thats how he rolls.

walaikum salaam

We good as you alredy know. But yeah man, if a old cat out here like that you should side eye that ? , and I hit that 40 next year smh lol. And the socks matched my fit that day, had on some blue plaid slacks and a purple linen shirt, or some color in that range lol.

• Dr.Chemix
    Options

walaikum salaam

We good as you alredy know. But yeah man, if a old cat out here like that you should side eye that ? , and I hit that 40 next year smh lol. And the socks matched my fit that day, had on some blue plaid slacks and a purple linen shirt, or some color in that range lol.

Lol! that's whats up b...we only get better, if we permit it so. So you were styling? I can dig it...respect
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

walaikum salaam

Funny I never even considered an older person wearing this shirt...it looks like some ? somebody like 18-21 would wear in the first place which is why I don't see them as that big of a deal...that's they remind me of posters...you can get the same/similar pictures on posters when college's have poster sales for students to decorate their dorm rooms...i knew they looked familiar lol
  • haute
    Options
    all i know is if i can rock this and some cutoffs

House-of-LADOSHA-2PAC-tattoo-tee-shirt.jpg

i can let a ? tee pass
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Ok but you being silly tho. That shirt doesn't compare to the t.i.t.s. shirts because that is just blatant ignorance. O'Keefe got ? drawings...you would be with your white boyfriend talking about how artistic it is but now I wear a shirt that basically empowers the same thing you deem it to be childish and ignorant.
    blackrain wrote: »

walaikum salaam

Funny I never even considered an older person wearing this shirt...it looks like some ? somebody like 18-21 would wear in the first place which is why I don't see them as that big of a deal...that's they remind me of posters...you can get the same/similar pictures on posters when college's have poster sales for students to decorate their dorm rooms...i knew they looked familiar lol

18-21? Lol! So you entertain this form of media in other aspects of your life but you see a dude rocking a tee you regard him as kid? C'mon man. Women and sex is throughout all we do. Red bull knows this when they got two blonde blue eye chix riding around promoting their products. Axe uses this angle to get you to buy their body wash. But it's on a tshirt so its childish? C'mon man, lol
  • king hassan
    Options
    ~SpecialK~ wrote: »
    I dig the socks.
    It's that cool lol

• Dr.Chemix
    edited July 2012
    Options
    speaking of dressing younger, when is it too old for a woman to dress provocatively? i'll be 26 soon and i still dress like i did when i was 19/20, but my body still looks the same as it did then. so is it more about age or having the body for it?

I think its a mindset. That's obvious by the comments received on this thread. Peeps got different opinions on what's right and what's not. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders Kai. You're not deeply saturated by the american thinking public (which can be ? scary). With that said, I know you not going to put yourself out there or dress yourself in a hoeish manner. People might thinking you dressing that way because of your boyshorts, beater wear with a body on you...but the way you carry yourself deems otherwise and the person is only a fool for judging you by your attire. Get what I'm saying? You got a banging body, you want to wear what you want to wear so rock it. I know for a fact you won't be wearing what these birds be out here wearing...just the normal wear looks more sexy on you because the body, face and aura bangs proper. You can't help that.
  • haute
    Options
    speaking of dressing younger, when is it too old for a woman to dress provocatively? i'll be 26 soon and i still dress like i did when i was 19/20, but my body still looks the same as it did then. so is it more about age or having the body for it?

@chemix I always looked a O'Keefe art as what it was a flowery ? , I like art, but that wouldn't make my wall..... *shrugs*

So here's my rule

You can dress provocatively until 32 ONLY if you keep your ? tight

Not thick

Tight

AND you must have the bomb ass skin regiment

If you're not hitting the gym dress your size, not necessarily your age

After 32 I thinks it's time be to more sexy/chic more Angela Bassett than Rihanna
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited July 2012
    Options
    And what you bringing to the table? Don't tell me bomb ass head game either...

O'Keefe art decrees the power of women...
  • haute
    edited July 2012
    Options
    O'Keefe art was good for the time period it was produced

It's purpose was stop making the ? and female sexuality such a hidden secret

Unfortunately as a culture we've simply overexposed it instead of simply stop treating it like a red headed step child

I appreciate what O'Keefe accomplished with her work

Unfortantely I'm not a fan of the design aesthic

I'm more of a Oribe/ 16th century Japanese art kind of girl

In terms of what I bring to the table

It's nothing of value to an Internet forum and I have no need to mention my ? because clearly my ? is laid like resurrection Sunday, here to give life to those who are only use to darkness (praise him)

• haute
    Options
    Real talk

When I open my legs Jesus pops out and start giving communion