The POTUS has spoken

Options

Comments

• heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Here's the video -- WOW listen towards the end - he says hes gonna change the world as well as the USA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrefKCaV8m4

so are you saying everything in the world was all ? -dorey and everything was perfect before he got in?

NO! but Obama winning has convinced some folks he'll take care of them if they take care of him - e.g. pay their mortgage and they won't have to worry about putting gas in there car -- WOW talk about making people lazy. Everything he says is about what the government is gonna do for you - and life has to be fair - WHO IN THE ? promised you a rose garden ? lied to you - entrepreneurship is NO LONGER alive in America - this president has killed that spirit in so many Americans

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    He convinced me that i can finally pay my part into insurance because we can finally have a fair playing field. You know, there is a large group of Americans paying their taxes including me that don't have insurance but would pay for it if it's reasonable. He's created a situation to make it reasonable while maintaining the free market of Health Insurance. Also, people like Romney don't pay their fair share compared to middle class Americans and working class Americans that pay 30% as opposed to 15%. How many people do you know making $250,000 and better yearly? That doesn't represent the average tax paying American or the Job creators that put money into America by buying it's products.
  • heyslick
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    He convinced me that i can finally pay my part into insurance because we can finally have a fair playing field. You know, there is a large group of Americans paying their taxes including me that don't have insurance but would pay for it if it's reasonable. He's created a situation to make it reasonable while maintaining the free market of Health Insurance. Also, people like Romney don't pay their fair share compared to middle class Americans and working class Americans that pay 30% as opposed to 15%. How many people do you know making $250,000 and better yearly? That doesn't represent the average tax paying American or the Job creators that put money into America by buying it's products.

FYI

People making alot less than 250,000 will be paying more in taxes in the very near future - why do you insist on claiming his policies aren't hurting individuals trying to start up small businesses - President Obama is killing the spirit of what makes America that beacon on the hill - Great! you've got affordable insurance. His policies hurt many industries that create jobs and he's even said so - this man has his own agenda and so many believe his every word -- he lies and he lies to cover up his other lies - taxes are going up and everything is going up to pay for all these freebies that this government is promising.

ALL the costs within the Obama-care/aka the affordable health care act have never really been brought forth and they won't until Obama is long gone & folks will realize what a real disaster this man and his policies have done to this country.

• heyslick
    Options
    FuriousOne

Here's some facts about the average small business owner - & so many don't even come close to that figure of 250,000 and they have to pay lots and lots of taxes not including health costs for any employees.

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/average-income-small-business-owners-5189.html
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

FYI

People making alot less than 250,000 will be paying more in taxes in the very near future - why do you insist on claiming his policies aren't hurting individuals trying to start up small businesses - President Obama is killing the spirit of what makes America that beacon on the hill - Great! you've got affordable insurance. His policies hurt many industries that create jobs and he's even said so - this man has his own agenda and so many believe his every word -- he lies and he lies to cover up his other lies - taxes are going up and everything is going up to pay for all these freebies that this government is promising.

ALL the costs within the Obama-care/aka the affordable health care act have never really been brought forth and they won't until Obama is long gone & folks will realize what a real disaster this man and his policies have done to this country.

Because they aren't and Obama actually gave a ? load of breaks to small business while the Republicans tried to end it. And he plans on giving them more breaks..

http://boss.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/16/obama-proposes-new-tax-credit-for-small-businesses-that-hire/

Why do you insist on spreading fallacies?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    FuriousOne

Here's some facts about the average small business owner - & so many don't even come close to that figure of 250,000 and they have to pay lots and lots of taxes not including health costs for any employees.

So if they don't come close to that, then why are you harping about Obama raising taxes on those making 200 - 250g. Btw that is for income tax and small business don't claim all that profit for income. It goes back into the business.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]http://rlv.zcache.com/all_hail_the_? _king_personalized_greeting_card-d1376058604095422938g3x_500.jpg[/img]
  • heyslick
    Options
    FuriousOne

So if they don't come close to that, then why are you harping about Obama raising taxes on those making 200 - 250g. Btw that is for income tax and small business don't claim all that profit for income. It goes back into the business.

Please! prove that I said that (ie the bolded area above).
  • heyslick
    Options
    ? lies and he lies and lies

Brace yourself. In a mere 271 days, you and your fellow Americans will be hit with a tax hike the likes of which this country has never seen. The Washington Post aptly called the unprecedented $494 billion tax hike “Taxmageddon,” and Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke described it as a “massive fiscal cliff.” Whatever your preferred imagery, it’s a really big deal.

Despite all the warnings, President Barack Obama has kept his silence while Congress has made no apparent effort to prevent this impending calamity to families and the economy. The prevailing wisdom is that “something will get done” in a lame duck session of Congress after the election. But why wait? And why after the election?

Here’s why you should be worried. For starters, remember that this is the same President who in 2009 promised, “if your family earns less than $250,000 a year, you will not see your taxes increased a single dime.” That’s a vow he’s broken, and in 2013, things are going to get even worse if this year Obama doesn’t lead and Congress doesn’t act. Katy, bar the door, there’s big trouble in store.

The tax man won’t draw his billions from the American taxpayer with just one big needle — the massive tax increase will be the product of tax policies expiring in seven different categories, on top of five new Obamacare tax hikes taking effect. In a new paper, Taxmageddon: Massive Tax Increase Coming in 2013, Heritage’s Curtis Dubay details the tax hikes that will occur if President Obama and Congress do not act before the end of the year:

• Jabu_Rule
    edited July 2012
    Options
    FuriousOne

That's that old geezer ? you on. You forgot about our ? for tat in the "Future of America" thread and what started it? Just like you forgot you broke yet you sucking rich ? .
    Watch this, then tell me about hope and change - btw federal taxes are going up for folks who make less than 250/200 thousand --- don't forget about those who don't pay any federal taxes whatsoever.

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    "If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help," Obama said. "There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

hey slick u are so ? stupid its unbelievable. i wont even explain to u what obama is trying to say. it would literally be like talking to a cactus.
  • heyslick
    Options
    FuriousOne

That's that old geezer ? you on. You forgot about our ? for tat in the "Future of America" thread and what started it? Just like you forgot you broke yet you sucking rich ? .
    Watch this, then tell me about hope and change - btw federal taxes are going up for folks who make less than 250/200 thousand --- don't forget about those who don't pay any federal taxes whatsoever.

I don't suck-up to anyone -- you accused me of sticking up for the rich YET you can't prove I said any such thing - I thought your saviour wasn't gonna raise taxes on those who make less than 200/250 thousand dollars - he lied. FYI yeah I'm poor, but rich in ways you'll never be able to attain - money is the root of most evil if not all of the evil in this world. Money can't buy your health or ever lasting happiness.

• Jabu_Rule
    edited July 2012
    Options
    FuriousOne

I don't suck-up to anyone -- you accused me of sticking up for the rich YET you can't prove I said any such thing - I thought your saviour wasn't gonna raise taxes on those who make less than 200/250 thousand dollars - he lied. FYI yeah I'm poor, but rich in ways you'll never be able to attain - money is the root of most evil if not all of the evil in this world. Money can't buy your health or ever lasting happiness.

Lol, you don't know about ? i have or what i define as happiness. Yo broke ass bought up Obama raising taxes on those doing good cheapskates. SMH, you highlighted what you wanted me to prove and i proved it. You worried about them. And where is he raising taxes? He's applying a penalty for those who don't get down with healthcare which he's making affordable for everyone. If you don't give people healthcare, streamline it, and reign in the insurance companies, broke ? like you would be in the ER making it even more expensive next year. Even with insurance, you weren't guaranteed to get support for that peculiar cough that turned into pneumonia. He gave a ? load of breaks during his first term that helped people adjust in the recession. So taxes going back to normal isn't raising taxes. Your ever lasting happiness will not last when yo old ass need that heart transplant or that new hip. Lets see your lack of money buy you health then.
  • heyslick
    Options
    "If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help," Obama said. "There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

hey slick u are so ? stupid its unbelievable. i wont even explain to u what obama is trying to say. it would literally be like talking to a cactus.

SO who built all of those entities that made it possible for said business person to even exist - & then when said person had the gumption to start his own business & work 80 hours a week or more where were all of those aforementioned entities that you and Mister President are talking about - sure every person has a foundation to start from but that doesn't mean it goes along to help said person succeed in his business - so whenever a business owner fails who's fault is it? how come all those righteous entities weren't there to help & make sure the owner succeeded in his business.

• heyslick
    Options

SO who built all of those entities that made it possible for said business person to even exist - & then when said person had the gumption to start his own business & work 80 hours a week or more where were all of those aforementioned entities that you and Mister President are talking about - sure every person has a foundation to start from but that doesn't mean it goes along to help said person succeed in his business - so whenever a business owner fails who's fault is it? how come all those righteous entities weren't there to help & make sure the owner succeeded in his business.

NO fool - lots of people helped to make America what it is today - lots of people built the highways and byways within this country,lots of teachers helped teach people how to be independent and become productive members of this free society & the fortunate ones went on to build small to medium businesses or real big ones thru out this country - and this president has just insulted those who worked hard and long to achieve the American dream by claiming they didn't built that business - wtf? well if they didn't, who did ALL OF THE ACTUAL hands on work?

• heyslick
    Options
    disregard the post above - i didn't mean to reply to myself - lol

earth two superman wrote: »

• heyslick
    Options

NO fool - lots of people helped to make America what it is today - lots of people built the highways and byways within this country,lots of teachers helped teach people how to be independent and become productive members of this free society & the fortunate ones went on to build small to medium businesses or real big ones thru out this country - and this president has just insulted those who worked hard and long to achieve the American dream by claiming they didn't built that business - wtf? well if they didn't, who did ALL OF THE ACTUAL hands on work?

• heyslick
    Options
    unnamed poster said this on another site - he/she hit the nail right on the head

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help”, not true many people became successful IN SPITE of everyody else. How many people were told they would’t amount to anything and created businesses or completed a traditional or non traditional education. OBAMA’S MARXIST IDEOLOGY IS THAT ALL IS POSSIBLE THROUGH THE COLLECTIVE. Obama has a hard time wrapping his head around the concept of individualism and individual success. He thinks religious redemption must be based on collective redemption not the individual responsible for their own sins and/or heavenly rewards. Why any one wants to re-elect a DEVOUT MARXIST back into the WH is beyond me. He has done many things contrary to nature’s ? ..The guy is a bad joke on America, he is destroying us from within. He appears to be a malignant narcissist.

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bush said the war was over.....an mission accomplished

that was like 6 yrs ago

did we get all the troops out yet
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heyslick, his message was clear but it's clear you didn't get it and it wasn't hard to...

Obeezy 2012
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol why yall still arguin with heyslick.. turrible
  • heyslick
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Heyslick, his message was clear but it's clear you didn't get it and it wasn't hard to...

Obeezy 2012

NO his message wasn't clear - however his subliminal message came out LOUD & CLEAR & the insults to small business owner across this country is still resonating and maybe for some time. BTW using the Presidents theory he shouldn't be in the white house - others made him what he is today & he never struggled and studied real hard,his professors etc did that for him his grand parents sacrificed for him - he didn't become educated on his own initiative without the highways and bridges.

Also the POTUS never acknowledged all of the hard work of the peoples who built the rail road in this country W/O it America wouldn't be what it is today - how come he wasn't astute enough to give credit where credit was due? How come so many of you forgot about his collective salvation rhetoric - this man is a radical ideologue. He's not looking out for America,he's to egotistical and only wants what HE BELIEVES is right.

• heyslick
    Options
    here's the video I mentioned in my post above

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0crhth_g9E
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stopped reading at subliminal message.

lol @ posting at 4 33 am. dude has no ? job
  • heyslick
    Options
    stopped reading at subliminal message.

lol @ posting at 4 33 am. dude has no ? job

When you hoot with the owls you can't soar with eagles.