EA Announces Battlefield 4

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the guy standing still on dome getting 50+ kills without dieing because the other team was spawned trap was proof enough.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Theres a reason why 12 yr olds can play COD and murk 12th prestige players
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word because 12 year olds don't play BF. Lol you ? stay contradicting yourself.

Bf is for scrubs #Fact
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prestige doesn't mean ? tho. Not tryna defend COD, but I laugh when people think a person is good because they are at a higher prestige (players in the lobby), it just means that they've played the game longer than you, unless you decided not to prestige at all.
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm starting to think pimpmvp is trolling. I NEVER see people with ridiculous k/d on battlefield and I play every other day. It's too hard for little 12 year olds to strap up and murk on bf. some of the best players on CoD are little 12 year olds cuz the ? is too easy. Now you saying your k/d is high is not saying much on CoD because maybe you take it seriously. Everybody else that plays that game knows its for running around and bullshitting, therefore, don't worry about k/d.
  • CallMeWelvin
    ^^^^ really Bruh? ?

Every game I play I master. You can still have fun and be a good player like myself.

You're acting like BF is something it's not just to hate pm CoD.

I still remember scrubs saying BF3 was like real war.... ? was laughable
  • funkdocdamc
    I'm starting to think pimpmvp is trolling. I NEVER see people with ridiculous k/d on battlefield and I play every other day. It's too hard for little 12 year olds to strap up and murk on bf. some of the best players on CoD are little 12 year olds cuz the ? is too easy. Now you saying your k/d is high is not saying much on CoD because maybe you take it seriously. Everybody else that plays that game knows its for running around and bullshitting, therefore, don't worry about k/d.

Just curious, what would a ridiculous k/d on BF3 be?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prestige doesn't mean ? tho. Not tryna defend COD, but I laugh when people think a person is good because they are at a higher prestige (players in the lobby), it just means that they've played the game longer than you, unless you decided not to prestige at all.

I know it doesnt mean ? but yet when I played BO for the first time in months the other day dude was gettin clowned for being a 4th prestige by some 12th prestige players and then the dude who was 4th prestige was making excuses as to why he was only 4th and the whole time I'm like "Why do white boys think that ? is so important?"

Like I was laughing to myself because the ? was sad and funny at the same time
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ starting to think. ? is the king of trolls i never seen him post serious outside of the boxing forum
  • MF_Doomerville
    @funkdoc lol there is no ridiculous k/d on battlefield cuz the ? is too hard to just run around guns blazing or camping somewhere. You gotta actually play the game.
  • CallMeWelvin
    "Too hard to run around gun blazing"

This statement tells me 2 things about BF3.

There's a lot of camping, since there's no guns blazing.

There are a lot of sucky ass scrubs playing that game. Lol at no one having a high kdr
  • funkdocdamc
    @MF_Doomerville, on my friends leaderboard, the top guy has a 3.83, another has 2.38, and then I have 1.98 (used to be higher) and all I used to play was Rush. It's easy to go guns blazing on Rush since a lot of defenders were camping err "defending" the objective lol. 3.83 is pretty ridiculous on BF or any shooter tho.
  • CallMeWelvin
    But but BF3 is sooooooooooooooooooo hard. It's impossible to have a high kdr. Jesus crafted the game in his image. **rolls eyes**

@funkdocdamc What's your name on ps3. There's someone on my list with a high kdr from here. I watched their videos on black Ops and everything but never figured out who it was.
  • funkdocdamc
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    But but BF3 is sooooooooooooooooooo hard. It's impossible to have a high kdr. Jesus crafted the game in his image. **rolls eyes**

@funkdocdamc What's your name on ps3. There's someone on my list with a high kdr from here. I watched their videos on black Ops and everything but never figured out who it was.

I know that's not me, but it's MdotCarter22.
  • MF_Doomerville
    Lol @ pimpmvp. U having a high k/d on CoD is not saying much. That game is too easy. Eh you're probably a camper anyway.
  • CallMeWelvin
    If you a ps3 add me and look at by gameplay. I literally never stop moving

So people having a high k/d on CoD means what exactly?
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like playing games that take skill. not games where all you do is run in a circle and ? each other.

• CallMeWelvin
    Lol you ? the genre is called FPS.

It's a shooter.. You're suppose to shoot people.

People keep saying it take skills to play BF but they suck at both games. Hilarious
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear ? posts more in Battlefield threads than he does in COD threads. lol

What's up with MW3? :D
  • CallMeWelvin
    I swear Joshuaboy is always posting about other people posts.

What's up with stop being a nosy ? ? :-)
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CallMeWelvin
    Cool story bro
  • MF_Doomerville
    @pimpmvp so u assume people on this board automatically suck at CoD and you are the only player with high k/d? It's not that hard to camp with shottys on mw3 so of course you'll have a higher k/d. You probably hate bf cuz it was too hard for you. U tried camping only to realize the maps are too big to camp so u stuck with CoD. That's usually how this goes.
  • CallMeWelvin
    **Looks at achievement* !Most time running around map

*Looks at weapon** ACR

Lol I'll never camp bruh... I'm too good

You suck at both game

All people do in BF is camp